Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 23. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 04:00:20 AM
That is not true that the coinmarketcap do not check the coins carefully they do check it you can also check on coingeko for the coin prices. There are some coins in coinmarketcap that is not yet listed but in coingeko you can see the coins if it has a value or not. I just used the two because the two are reliable than other cryptocurrency value.

This kind of speculation did not give positive outcomes to some crypto investors instead of buying they are now afraid and divert their capital to other type of business. As crypto investors we should help keep uphold the image of crypto market to encourage some people to buy so we can earn a big profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
That is not true that the coinmarketcap do not check the coins carefully they do check it you can also check on coingeko for the coin prices. There are some coins in coinmarketcap that is not yet listed but in coingeko you can see the coins if it has a value or not. I just used the two because the two are reliable than other cryptocurrency value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
Are you referring to ICOs? In my opinion not all of them are scam; there are some who is legitimate like the one in my signature. Believe me, I have read their whitepaper and this coin is the next big thing. It's like putting "real" value to a coin in a form of wage. Yeah, I really mean WAGE.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 03:41:46 AM
This is not true, there are a lot of coins that are bullshit, but there are some of them which are legit, and you can test it by yourself.
In fact, there are some projects that are doing ICO, and they are super legit at all.
Activity: 26
May 27, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 26, 2018, 05:22:04 AM
There are more new coins, that means there will be even more scam coins but, conversely, also there will be more very promising new coins.
Activity: 1036
May 26, 2018, 05:19:50 AM
To create a really good coin with innovative technology and benefit to the public is much harder than to correct any open source code. From here, there is a number of fraudulent coins which nothing but the titles themselves do not carry.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
May 26, 2018, 05:10:36 AM
I don't agree with you, while there are some projects that is straight scam but there are also a lot of legit ones. It is different when they promise something but they failed to deliver it, it is a risk that all people that want to invest in ico should know, you have to consider whether the team can execute their idea or not. It is not scam if they try to do it but failed in the process.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 26, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Thanks for your sharing, I can also feel that there are a lot of swindlers in the market right now. When I invest in any cryptocurrency, I will closely observe its teams and projects!
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
May 26, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges
true so for the safest thing that you may have to take for to see as the safe one to invest is where the tested for like the coin in top 10 coin that you already have to see for so exact thing for this is that you already see this project for in a very good way to choose for.
Activity: 47
May 26, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
Not all coins are scam there still exist some reasonable coins in which they are not scam and real. I will just advice people to stick with some campaign that trust worthy and pays up all their hunters
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 05:05:24 PM
You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges
Activity: 59
May 25, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
For speaking so we should to understand what "scam" is meaning. The project can do not to get its softcap and then it will return all money to investors!This variant is not a scam,cos investors didnt lose their money!
Activity: 59
May 24, 2018, 07:37:53 AM
I dont think fully so!At the lat time I had some really good new tokens!They were listed very soon after bounty and I am very gald that I participated in it!
Activity: 546
May 19, 2018, 10:40:49 PM
yea mostly of ico and token nowadays was cheater and scammer dude was trying to rob our money.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 10:13:49 PM
With the increase in ICOs for altcoins, one needs to be very careful not to get into scam coins and projects although fallen preys of scam project is inevitable but it can be minimised and possibly avoided if one takes time to check the whitepaper of the project as well as the telegram group chat. I do not advice checking through social medias like facebook and others as they will be posting things that will raise their ego and praise the project.

My advice is to be very careful when investing in altcoins.
Activity: 98
May 19, 2018, 10:01:49 PM
I think all good projects are trying to wait for this stagnation in the market. On the other hand, fraudsters actively launch their projects. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 19, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Yes, due to so easy to create a coins especially erc-20 tokens, people start doing new ICOs with no product running on it.
All we have to do is do our own research before choosing or buying an ICO, from that we probably know which one is scam and which one isn't.
Stay safe in cryptocurrency because this world is full of scammer.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
May 19, 2018, 12:43:21 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Maybe coinmarketcup is not perfect but if you will looking for good coins on telegram be careful because there you can find scams too. Now everywhere are people which can scam you so everywhere you must be careful
coinmarket cap is the good one than in telegram so make atleast to be make some way just be careful that this is a real one to try on not a scam that may ever had to victim you.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 12:27:57 PM
does investing in a coin with working product guarantees, not a scam or It can be still a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: