Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 22. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
Yes, you are right. coinmarketcap can not be used as a reference to invest coin, many coins fail in 2018 due to the small number of investors, so they can not keep the promise
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
If several times you make a mistake with the choice of suitable projects, then you should not talk about everyone. If you carefully analyze the conditions and principles of the project, you can find a suitable option.
In investing in the cryptocurrency market, choosing the right coin is the single most important thing that can determine your success. If you choose a bad coin to invest in, the risk of failure in your investment is very large, otherwise if you choose a good kind of coins, your chances of success are very high. Invest in knowledge of this market to be more successful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
New coins appear every day through ICOs; current ICOs have very high failure rates. Many developers fail to fulfill their promises to investors. They are trying to cheat the investor by creating trust. After the ICO was over, developers distributed Tokens to investors and left them.

That's what happened right now in crypto,  nowadays many coins appear through initial coin offering (ICO)  most of them are scam.
Honestly  it's too difficult now to find a good ico project and not a scam coins that new appear. The better we should  do to not encounter the scam coins is make a lot of research before putting your money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 12:26:18 AM
If several times you make a mistake with the choice of suitable projects, then you should not talk about everyone. If you carefully analyze the conditions and principles of the project, you can find a suitable option.
Activity: 484
May 29, 2018, 11:20:25 PM
New coins appear every day through ICOs; current ICOs have very high failure rates. Many developers fail to fulfill their promises to investors. They are trying to cheat the investor by creating trust. After the ICO was over, developers distributed Tokens to investors and left them.
Activity: 196
May 29, 2018, 10:32:43 PM
According to this, you are right, it is difficult to find a good project today because most ICO is a scam. one should be very careful not to get scam coins and projects even though fall prey from scam projects is unavoidable but can be minimized. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue until the product is released.

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 10:04:21 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Coinmarketcap is suppose to list every currencies that meet a certain requirement, they are not responsible to check the integrity of any projects. Always do your own research, and don't simply trust whatever website you seen, even if it is reputable. Everything can be faked.
Activity: 23
May 29, 2018, 09:55:55 PM
the new coins are not necessarily going to be promising. These new coins could be quite hot in the beginning only emergence only and will not be able to compete with other coins.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
I am doing less and less bounties because I notice the quality of new coins is continually dropping. Investors must thoroughly research these coins because so many serve no purpose for society.
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
Yeah, it is true that almost 90% of the new coins are copied coins. That is why when choosing a new coin to invest, you need to pay close attention to plenty of aspects including white paper, roadmap, the actual team behind it.. It will minimise the risk of investing in new altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 07:29:50 AM
This is very good advice, because personally I was not interested in Telegram channel of the development team and especially did not communicate with them.
Activity: 362
May 27, 2018, 11:07:21 AM
It's sad, but most of you are right. So many coins are deception now, so the problem is that it is difficult to tell which is legal, not. Although not all coins are fraudulent, the proportion of defrauding coins is so high that it is so terrible for investors to invest in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 27, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Not all new came and show up coin but there's few of them, so i suggest its better to study the coin first before you buy it, so you might avoid being scam, also its better to make a research about the coin you want to buy and also help you if you ask some help in someone who are long time doing a finding a good coin because they know what the coin is scam and the coin have potential. But i think its better to trust in a coin that have potential like Bitcoin and Ethereum because there are really profitable.
Activity: 123
May 27, 2018, 10:33:33 AM
Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Activity: 146
May 27, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
You are right my friend but still we coinmarketcap is also a good source after confirming in the telegram group of the team of an ICO. Also you can check not just their telegram but the facebook page, twitter and any kind that can be helpful in order for you to become safe. Nowadays there are really many scam ICO out there that if we will not be careful we will be one of their victim so choose any kind of information that can help is to know the ICO more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
I don't think that many are actual scams, just crappy ideas and in it for the money. There's still decent new coins about though, just need to do your research.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

could you name some for us so we can avoid that coin later ?
there are many scam indeed, but still, everything what we invested is our responsible.
if we scammed by others, maybe we didn't do our due diligence back then.
It depends of your choosing which one is a good coin, I think its all normal for that because this kind of technology is too risky and confidential but we are involving here because of opportunities and possibility to grow our coin in just a short time. Atleast, you already experience scams so for in other time you are vigilant already which is good to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
May 27, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

could you name some for us so we can avoid that coin later ?
there are many scam indeed, but still, everything what we invested is our responsible.
if we scammed by others, maybe we didn't do our due diligence back then.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
I think that we should survive this period in the crypt because now there are great prospects for some coins. Besides, think that we will find a way to deal with the scam ..
Pages:
Jump to: