Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 14. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 12:13:14 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Your assessment is correct that many people make their own coins but after completion there are no developments at all. As if the coin was made only to commit fraud against investors. Anything can happen so we must be careful in investing. But not all coins like that and of course they also require a long process.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 12:05:07 AM
Most of them are but not all of it. There are some that are worth buying but its very rare. Besides that's the essence of ICO; to create new crypto. Also it is normal that the price of new coins are very cheap because no one knows yet about it. As time pass by, when people starting to notice about that crypto, its value will gradually increase. In order for that to happen, there should be a working product, a good team behind it, and a potential community that will use the product.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
April 15, 2019, 04:11:15 PM
I recommend that before you invest in new coins, you need to search that particular coin well before investing. I believe not all new coins are worthless. Some are worthy to invest in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 13, 2019, 05:50:16 PM
it can be true for some period. because market is so bearish and projects are failing without finance problems. but i think there will be many new coins that start to dominate the market in the future.
Activity: 378
April 13, 2019, 05:39:17 PM
New coins are not worthless as some consider them though, every old coin started from somewhere before reaching where they are now, its a process and every process takes time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
April 13, 2019, 09:41:11 AM
Yes, more and more new money is born without understanding its true value to apply as their team says no or just to profit from investors.
I recommend that you familiarize yourself with several projects that have appeared recently and have not carried out ICO or prior sales. For example the Sound Money Coin. It seems to me that this is a very honest concept.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
April 13, 2019, 09:31:00 AM
it depends on the purpose of the new coin. if some new coins have no practical use. then it will be worthless. the market is currently in a bear market. there are very few blind investors.

Today there are too many valuable coins, this is because of devs. not serious and feel they have made a profit so the project dies and coins are worthless, this is what makes investors afraid to invest in crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
April 13, 2019, 09:24:19 AM
Currently there are many unclear tokens that do not have a price and in my opinion it is the wrong thing for us to change at this time we must be able to get a big profit from the token but the risk is also great
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
April 13, 2019, 09:06:40 AM
Yes, more and more new money is born without understanding its true value to apply as their team says no or just to profit from investors.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2019, 08:56:32 AM
Now is a very interesting time in the crypto market. There is a huge variety of really cool projects such as Sound Money Coin which is going to become the second Bitcoin or Veil which offers unprecedented anonymity to the world!
Activity: 490
April 13, 2019, 08:54:13 AM
With the current situation of crypto market, it is difficult for new coins to grow and raise prices. Even old coins are facing a lot of difficulties in the situation that investors are losing faith in the declining market. Market factors greatly affect the price of coins, so if the market grows well all will be good
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 13, 2019, 08:29:43 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
all of the coins that come are mostly like that especially the new ones don't necessarily have a high price because it depends on the developer and the usage is good and many or vice versa so indeed all who enter the market when we have our own prices will not know it
copper member
Activity: 287
April 13, 2019, 07:39:08 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
This is so true. Most of the new coins that comes from ICO nowadays are worthless and don't have a value. That's why for bounty hunters who joined the bounty of that coin, it's like they are doing that for free because nothing in return will happen.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2019, 06:41:22 AM
it depends on the purpose of the new coin. if some new coins have no practical use. then it will be worthless. the market is currently in a bear market. there are very few blind investors.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 13, 2019, 06:33:56 AM
As you can see in coinmarketcap new tokens and coins listed, most of tokens and coins are worthless but some have good value that are real and good projects.
Activity: 464
April 13, 2019, 06:14:27 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
it's correct. new coins will be really useless if it is a project with no development potential. In any market there are good coins and bad coins. It is important that we find it and analyze it thoroughly. If we invest in failure, our analysis strategy has failed.
Activity: 544
April 13, 2019, 06:06:32 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
well not all new Coin are worthless but I believe most are. Looking at the rate of failed projects and projects listing below its ICO price means that something is wrong
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
April 13, 2019, 05:52:58 AM
If the project is good, then new coins will grow, but a little later, according to the roadmap! nothing happens right away)
Activity: 532
April 13, 2019, 05:41:46 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
I think you have invested in some bad projects and you are having a pretty bad experience. Currently there are many successful projects and coins and it brings a lot of benefits to the country and the market.
BTT, TOP, is the new coin of the crypto market and its value has x20 compared to the selling price. that's proof that not all new coins are worthless.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 13, 2019, 05:19:33 AM
I hope I don't misjudge.
Maybe you're talking about some coin that don't have a product or don't have a goal yet and they just created a coin. A lot of coin has been done because it has a use case and those coins, even they entered the market in low price, eventually, the coin's price will proliferate soon.
Pages:
Jump to: