Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 12. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 18, 2019, 05:42:33 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
It is not just about the bolded, many times, before it can boil down to price development, it simply means the product is not developed.
Sometimes, there might even be nothing to present as work done, perhaps in for of MVP.
If a coin has a working product, then it is not to be considered as worthless.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 18, 2019, 05:38:42 PM
new coins or old coins are the same. if they don't have a sale value, of course they will be left behind. coins that have a stable price movement that will last.

Are you for real? How can you say both new coins and old coins are the same. I get the assumption that you either have little or no knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the crypto ecosystem. Old coins like ethereum and bitcoin can be described as not having a sale value.  But most new crypto coins can be described as worthless because they present nothing different to the crypto space which will help bridge gaps.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
April 18, 2019, 05:10:37 PM
Of the truth so many new coins these days are worthless, but that does not mean all the new coins are worthless. Just do proper research before investing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
April 18, 2019, 04:59:20 PM
I've been trading new kind of coins and I just lost good amount of money. I also prefer well established coins than the newly introduced one. 

this is why i dont like new coins because most of them are shady  .they can come and go . like what the op said , most of them are worthless . stick on old trusted coins and you will be fine  .

i just buy bitcoin, etherium, xrp and the likes. This is more surer than new coins, the potential of this coins is really good knowing that it reach a high peak from the last years.

yes . this was the coins that im talking about  . this coins are already establish . they are proven and tested . this can guarantee you a sure profit as long as you know how to hodl and control your emotion  .

The future is bright for the well established coins. I also like this coins since I can store them all in one wallet called Hodler which is the only full open source multiwallet.

i never use that wallet . is that  a new wallet ?  a couple of users do also suggest that but i think im going to stick on the old wallets for safety  .
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
Some coins never really “lived” in the first place–they belonged to projects that were controlled by individuals either too negligent or too ignorant to successfully keep their platforms running. Money was squandered and projects so poorly managed that they were run into the ground. In turn, this caused investors to abandon ship, and price valuation to flatline. Making it worthless
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 18, 2019, 04:31:22 PM
It all depends on what they are offering to the market i guess There is still potential coins out there and new ones still coming I think the best idea is to stay focused and maintain your choices of coin but am sure you will find good new coins if you search well
of course requires a process, there are several types of tokens that have valuable value because the development team in it works extra to continue to increase its value and can attract a lot of interest from investors to be able to invest in it. but for the most part the types of new coins being launched do not yet have a market price value because the team on the project cannot be responsible for the growth of the coins they launched because they only took advantage after the promotion program ended
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 01:43:17 AM
I don't think that. Worth or no is its own usage and the most important of any projects that is community. If it doesn't has community, no one uses, no one buys/ sells. Then it dies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 17, 2019, 08:47:08 PM
Most of the good idea's for a blockchain purpose are already taking by other coins, so new coins need to bring more than just a good roadmap if a new coin brings real use-cases and a good development team, then a new coin ain't worthless.
I'm sure that most of the top20 coins 10 years from now still haven't been invented.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 17, 2019, 08:05:04 PM
New coin is not a good idea to buy because the market volume is still small
The market is big and that's why there's thousands of altcoins and few altcoins added everyday.

this can make coins become coin pump and dump or can be a coin to die. and new coins usually have the same project idea with old coins so this makes the new coin not have anything special
Investors who love to invest with those new coins are prone to become a victim of pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 17, 2019, 07:39:06 PM
It all depends on what they are offering to the market i guess There is still potential coins out there and new ones still coming I think the best idea is to stay focused and maintain your choices of coin but am sure you will find good new coins if you search well
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
April 17, 2019, 04:00:05 PM
they made crypto clear of looking for profits, eliminating all roadmaps was just a lie. During this time I had only suffered a loss, but the more projects I got confused, because in fact there were still a few good projects
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 17, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
New coin is not a good idea to buy because the market volume is still small, this can make coins become coin pump and dump or can be a coin to die. and new coins usually have the same project idea with old coins so this makes the new coin not have anything special
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 17, 2019, 03:37:30 PM
I also want to ask about that? Is that because the team is not serious about their project so their new coins are not valued? or just make a profit after leaving the project alone.
This questions also do ring through my mind!  Ether some of them has stopped developing they projects and some has been abandoned. I have decided to stop investing into all this new projects and focus just on the old one that has done very well in the past.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
April 17, 2019, 03:33:22 PM
With the new coin is always interesting.  Because you do not know how she will behave.  Maybe shoot and maybe not.  Because it seems to me that not everything is as sad as it seems.  On the new coins you can learn.  They are cheaper.

When you mean "cheaper" you indicate that they have low market cap, right? The problem with the new coins is that I have seen many instances where the developers and promoters abandon the project after they are able to dump most of their tokens. Once that happens, there is hardly any chance of a future recovery in the exchange rates.
Activity: 426
Merit: 10
April 17, 2019, 03:27:06 PM
With the new coin is always interesting.  Because you do not know how she will behave.  Maybe shoot and maybe not.  Because it seems to me that not everything is as sad as it seems.  On the new coins you can learn.  They are cheaper.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 17, 2019, 02:50:38 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

New projects have long been of no interest to investors. The reason is that they are all made with carbon paper and do not carry anything new. Accordingly, they do not grow in price and do not bring profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 17, 2019, 02:48:55 PM
Yes, most new coins are useless. Some people create projects just to make money. But I want to invest only in the highest quality coins. That is why I am very picky now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
April 17, 2019, 02:29:15 PM
OP title partially true, most of new token or coins are worthless. Most them are not spendable except trading on exchange. And that's why we face huge dump after listed on exchange. To be honest, new projects are raising fund for their own need and just list on exchange. They forget their promises and they do not continue further development. Very less coin or token are spendable. So most of coin or token really worthless.
Activity: 644
April 17, 2019, 01:31:34 PM
I see this situation is not the first day,and I can honestly say in 18 year even came out after the ISO projects that bombed in price,but now even the bottom of the possible bottom,and Hiking, this trend in the near future gdatu sea weather is not worth it,in the sense that as practice shows,now ISO projects one after the other just bent
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 17, 2019, 01:19:28 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.
in fact, not all new coins are useless and have no value, indeed most projects currently fail in development and only produce worthless shitcoin, the lack of investor interest in new coins makes many projects not reach hardcap, the project developers and teams should trying to create useful projects and attractive to investors so that produce high value coins
Pages:
Jump to: