Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 10. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 24, 2019, 06:43:27 PM
I've been trading new kind of coins and I just lost good amount of money. I also prefer well established coins than the newly introduced one.  I just buy bitcoin, etherium, xrp and the likes. This is more surer than new coins, the potential of this coins is really good knowing that it reach a high peak from the last years. The future is bright for the well established coins. I also like this coins since I can store them all in one wallet called Hodler which is the only full open source multiwallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 23, 2019, 03:23:07 AM
Not all the time ! Sometimes new coins can be a good projects to be invest with once its ICO is concluded and they have been listed on a good crypto exchange/s. Usually, it's the development team is responsible for the success of a new listed coins and if it has a lot of supporters. I understand why most people says that new coins are worthless because of people who immediately dumped their tokens/coins once they received it and if it is available for trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 23, 2019, 02:51:09 AM
I understand you my friend. Most of these new projects are not even workable yet they create new coins just to use it in raising funds. Their coins will then have little or no demand afterwards. What happens to making use of already existing coins?
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 23, 2019, 02:48:10 AM
Yes 99% of new coins are worthless but we need more new coins in crypto space, there are still some areas where blockchain tech hasn't reached for example have you ever seen fully working Telecom projects using blockchain tech?  No, and the only one I'm still looking up to is miracletele, it's really hard I guess, newer projects will make crypto reach some milestones
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 22, 2019, 04:31:50 PM
I can agree what you say but not all coins that bad,it is depends on the project and who behind the team , some coins profitables you must be observant about the project and of course your luck .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
April 22, 2019, 03:57:59 PM
with more of option as offers from service provider users of the product reference to gains of chance on complying of more on tasks of work to helps as improving returns on decision of manage with the bitcoin business.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 12:12:40 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

Sooner or later, the crypto market will become civilized. The market will begin to appreciate the manufacturability of the project, its usefulness for the global economy. I look forward to institutional investors who do not expect quick profits. Who have the opportunity to finance the project and enable it to develop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
April 21, 2019, 12:05:08 PM
I think that is due to the lack of interest of the trading community in their tokens, so that the prices of their tokens are cheap or dead, creative ideas are needed that can guarantee the quality of these tokens, making traders attractive to buy these tokens, too many dumper in 2018 present to make the token teams difficult to improve the price of their tokens, so as a result they are absorbed by it all.

I think it's totally different from you, in my opinion, because new money is not enough to meet the needs and needs of investors, so investors are reluctant to choose them for making a profit. And in addition, old money is of high value, no one is stupid to sell them  Embarrassed
Activity: 252
April 21, 2019, 01:33:50 AM
Well, dont make it general, there are still coins which has big potential to rise in price even in this market situation. Like the new coins veil, blockmason link, and etc. Dont look at the market it really gives bad feeling, just open your eyes, see whats good and bad, we are free do to a research.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 12:39:13 AM
Speaking of new coins, there will certainly be many differences of opinion. Not all new coins experience as you say. I myself feel there are still many new coins that can be relied upon. You don't give up to get new coins that have great potential.
of course we cannot generalize that all new coins are shitcoin and worthless, there are hundreds of coins coming in and certainly not all are bad. Of course some coins have new innovations and smart developers, you have to be more selective if you want to find potential one
Activity: 798
April 21, 2019, 12:12:28 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
I know right! Once the coins listed on exchange, the project is not development anymore and its like the team abandon the project. People really changed when they got money huh? I hope we have a strict rules about how to make their own cryptocurrency, so people can't easily make their own crypto.
that's wrong opinion, it depend on how their developers team work.some time they didn't communicate about developtment progress to their community so they judge its die coin.but some projects did it.

Good developers team should be inform the project progress to their investor. Its about trust from investor and to attract new investor. I am agree that sometimes price of token not reflecting the project but its developers job to inform to investor about project activity
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 11:30:43 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.
I know right! Once the coins listed on exchange, the project is not development anymore and its like the team abandon the project. People really changed when they got money huh? I hope we have a strict rules about how to make their own cryptocurrency, so people can't easily make their own crypto.
that's wrong opinion, it depend on how their developers team work.some time they didn't communicate about developtment progress to their community so they judge its die coin.but some projects did it.
Activity: 532
April 20, 2019, 10:53:38 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 20, 2019, 10:51:05 PM
I think so because most new token nowadays are like scamming, after they end their pre sale or private sale they just gone and only we can reach them in telegram with many bots posted spammed messages.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
April 20, 2019, 10:32:16 AM
Too many coins and tokens that are worthless and have no reason of creating them, it doesn't make sense but there are still few new ones that are worth it,i invest in both new and old coins and tokens that I feel that they will do great in future
Activity: 574
April 20, 2019, 04:24:01 AM
Speaking of new coins, there will certainly be many differences of opinion. Not all new coins experience as you say. I myself feel there are still many new coins that can be relied upon. You don't give up to get new coins that have great potential.
Activity: 1764
April 20, 2019, 04:20:16 AM
I would not say that, because everything depends from whether the company can raise a certain amount of money to develop its technologies and capabilities, if any company will can raise needed money, then the team of any project will try to develop its project and if everything will be successful, then the demand and price for their coin will grow.
Activity: 600
April 20, 2019, 03:46:54 AM
yes, I also think that now there are many new projects launching new coins, and most of the coins that have been exchanged also have no value, so they also don't have a good future.
Activity: 574
April 20, 2019, 03:42:03 AM
Most of them are but not all. Actually its not surprising at all when new coins are very cheap and almost worthless at all because they are just at the start of their crypto adventure. Bitcoin also started with very low value and improved itself over the years. Its not about its current worth, its about how it develops over the years.
Activity: 728
April 20, 2019, 03:14:33 AM
What they do of course makes many people suffer. ICO teams like only raising funds and after they get funds, they go with the money that has been collected. We must always be vigilant and not easily attracted to ICO, which has very large results.
Pages:
Jump to: