Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 15. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 141
April 13, 2019, 05:19:08 AM
Yes, new coins are not all good and only a few of these new coins can enter the Exchange. All new coins depend on the development team. Upon entering the store, the price immediately dropped. But if they have a solid team I think the coin will go up again.
It is mean no all of new cryptocurrencies are worthless everything depends on the developer of team, the product of cryptocurrencies i don't think about the price of new cryptocurrencies as main data for all of aspects the new coins more than it, the people must know more about the fundamental of new cryptocurrencies before making investment in them and no blame all of cryptocurrencies space, that's not good.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 13, 2019, 05:07:08 AM
Yes, new coins are not all good and only a few of these new coins can enter the Exchange. All new coins depend on the development team. Upon entering the store, the price immediately dropped. But if they have a solid team I think the coin will go up again.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
April 13, 2019, 04:49:03 AM
Many new coins when entering the market the price dropped dramatically from the price of the ico, that in my opinion is very realistic because bitcoin is down and all altcoins are also down, especially the new coins are born, but now with the increase in bitcoin prices hopefully the new coins will not continue to decline and show the fangs if it's really a good project
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
April 13, 2019, 04:43:15 AM
I think that there are new coins that are very valuable even though I know that the worthless ones are more in number.
There are still good coins that are improving upon the blockchain technology and supporting adoption .
many coins still in early developtment stages.and ofcourse they could not deliver their product yet.but i see few coins that high potency in next several years.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
SIGMA by HYDRA X
April 13, 2019, 04:30:07 AM
I think that there are new coins that are very valuable even though I know that the worthless ones are more in number.
There are still good coins that are improving upon the blockchain technology and supporting adoption .
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 12, 2019, 04:36:47 PM
not at all, there are still new coins/ project that valuable.. just check properly you can spot the new coins that are worth the wait Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 12, 2019, 01:14:07 AM
As almost true as this assessment is,  the truth is it is not 100% proven.. Why is because though a huge percentage of about 85% falling, there are still a few out there doing well,  however, they may be taking forever to get what they plan to(Hardcap wise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 12:56:42 AM
Yes,  most of them can't stand the powerful forces in the market right now, it's needs a product and the true essence of the coin to be worthy.

yup, it is true.
that's why we have to be careful in investing, indeed not all new coins are bad. some new coins are very profitable even exceeding old coins. it's just that we need to work hard to find it among the many junk coins.

but if i have to choose, i really prefer to invest in old coins, because the risk of loss is not too large.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 12:41:39 AM
If it can't develop properly the new coin is of no value, it will be unable to compete with the old coin which has more potential, the new coin must be able to show its quality so that it can develop well and be better known.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 12:26:47 AM
Indeed, many new coins are useless and this is very sad, many are throwing away with low value and difficult to compete. Market conditions don't provide a good opportunity and it's a difficult challenge for new coins.
Activity: 560
April 12, 2019, 12:26:03 AM
The sad aspect of a coin is that it will decrease in price after hitting exchanges. What are the factors behind it? But after some research, I have arrived at a conclusion that it does not matter whether price of a coin falls following exchange listing, but what is the fact is that a good coin will increase over time. There are many instances. Like ethereum. The coin also went through the same situation. So good always wins over bad.
Activity: 201
April 12, 2019, 12:22:32 AM
I agree with you perfectly about the fact that most altcoins have become worthless after a very short time. The team members of most projects don't have the experience to design their ecosystem so that their utility token is used constantly which brings real value to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
April 12, 2019, 12:20:26 AM
Roadmap and whitepaper are two very important things that is being to be considered first before we can make any conclusions.Time and again when there is a hype in any project the overall market cap increases and simultaneously the rank.But the main thing we have to considered is how the team members are working together giving updates of there each and every work and development.We need to follow their blogs/tweets/website whatever they use and I guess we can fairly get a good idea about what is going on.And always follow the dev's.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
April 12, 2019, 12:08:09 AM
Do you know every single new project development within blockchain technology? How can you admit such things?

There will be always good and bad projects. Binance, Ethereum etc, were at some point "new coins" but they proved their value overtime. One time can say if new coins will be valuable or not.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
April 11, 2019, 11:37:28 PM
What are the last few coins that are pretty good that has been out recently?
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
April 11, 2019, 11:29:36 PM
New coins are not worthless as some investors perceive it. The fact is, not all the numerous new  coins entering the market is capable of surviving at the end of the day. This is why investors are required to do personal research into these new coins in order to come out with the product of the project and its demand level on the market (a project with highly demanded product is likely to survive).
Activity: 397
April 11, 2019, 11:03:30 PM
they have the same goal in the sense of wanting to develop a project through launching ico and producing a coin with different functions, usually coins that die or don't grow because project developers don't run according to their work map, if coins that have no development furthermore certainly does not have a price on the market.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 09, 2019, 07:46:25 PM
Yes,  most of them can't stand the powerful forces in the market right now, it's needs a product and the true essence of the coin to be worthy.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 09, 2019, 07:41:35 PM
if you think that new coins are worthless then prove it, I've been in crypto for about 2 years and there are many valuable new coins even though many are worthless, You have to do some research before you get involved and buy these new coins, not carelessly and easily influenced by low prices and big discounts.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 09, 2019, 07:33:27 PM
I personally disagree with this statement because it is not all the new coins that are worthless, it is true that there are many scam project and valueless also.
There are more new coins that works well right now so technically this statement is not true. We cannot generalize things just because of fake coins. New coins will be more effective if they are real but if they are just a scam don’t expect for the success of that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: