Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 13. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 17, 2019, 01:17:14 PM
This is a very unpleasant fact, but really even the tokens of successful projects that have conducted successful ICO campaigns are not worth nothing, I think the matter is the lack of responsibility to investors.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 17, 2019, 12:57:30 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Its more than 90% of them are garbage and this is the sad reality

Engaging to the new project now is a suicide so of you wanna save your money then preventing to be fooled by them is the answer
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 17, 2019, 12:51:44 PM
it depends on the purpose of the new coin. if some new coins have no practical use. then it will be worthless. the market is currently in a bear market. there are very few blind investors.

Vice versa, many investors seem to be blind. Otherwise, they would never buy these tokens that are really useless and can die very soon. It is much better and less risky to invest in the most popular altcoins.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 17, 2019, 12:26:42 PM
Not all new coins and tokens are worthless ,don't use this kind of mindset to look at newer projects they are been released to perform better and fix issues with old coins and tokens so we need them
which for example? I know that all coins except Bitcoin are now used only on words, but not in the real world
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 17, 2019, 12:08:09 PM
there are fewer interested traders in new coins unlike in past years, which has affected the trade volume and price massively. Unfortunately most new coins dont get listed on exchanges with big volumes like binance and the rest. This mostly cause a big dump and the long period of bear market tend to have investors dump token to recover their fund at least to keep the value.
Chances to be listed is tough as new coins didn't acquired their target cap bringing the tokens being hanged up and don't have any clear path to take, making those new projects being worthless after finishing the ico's stage, interest got smaller from time to time as this venue of investment is no longer been practice by many investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 16, 2019, 03:07:10 PM
Not all new coins and tokens are worthless ,don't use this kind of mindset to look at newer projects they are been released to perform better and fix issues with old coins and tokens so we need them
Activity: 465
Merit: 1
April 16, 2019, 02:27:32 PM
They are few good projects out there, many new coins just raise capital with good ideas and don't develop the actual product. And this is the problem with new coins. They relax after token sale and fail to devote time and resources to develop their project.. Beautiful flamboyant Whitepaper. Shitty Product.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 16, 2019, 02:10:50 PM
there are fewer interested traders in new coins unlike in past years, which has affected the trade volume and price massively. Unfortunately most new coins dont get listed on exchanges with big volumes like binance and the rest. This mostly cause a big dump and the long period of bear market tend to have investors dump token to recover their fund at least to keep the value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 01:58:58 PM
Nowadays, the majority of new projects on the cryptocurrency market are really worthless, because basically all these projects are created by swindlers for their own gain
Activity: 616
April 16, 2019, 01:49:10 PM
New projects today seem really very, very attractive, but I do not think that this will be true, because there are really profitable projects that were previously, now all this is nothing more than just another attempt to make money.
copper member
Activity: 411
April 16, 2019, 01:39:52 PM
That's because they peg to ethereum price and as the price of ethereum goes up or down, the price of the token is either below ICO price or a little up gain when listed on an exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 16, 2019, 01:39:03 PM
With the current situation of crypto market, it is difficult for new coins to grow and raise prices. Even old coins are facing a lot of difficulties in the situation that investors are losing faith in the declining market. Market factors greatly affect the price of coins, so if the market grows well all will be good
Yes, it's true. Now the general situation in the cryptocurrency market is complex, so it seems that everything is generally bad, all new coins and tokens are useless. However, at all times always promising and useless coins always appeared. Therefore, do not give in to pessimism. Among the new coins and tokens there will always be some promising ones, and those that are useless will leave the market forever. Nothing much happened, the process of development and improvement of cryptocurrency continues.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 16, 2019, 01:31:21 PM
Forget about new coins buy from the top 10 coins in them at least less risky to sit.
I can not understand your statement. The fact is that today the most trust is caused by the rivers of new coins, which are among the top ten. As for the new coins, there are no opportunities to predict future prospects.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 12:57:42 PM
Forget about new coins buy from the top 10 coins in them at least less risky to sit.
copper member
Activity: 362
April 16, 2019, 10:04:04 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.

I agree with this statement, that's also what I was noticed several new coins,comes up in any exchanges, there's till good but only minimal. This is always been happen because of lack of trust by investors which is they dumped quickly as possible when it will pull a little from its ICO price or from the price they did invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
April 16, 2019, 09:53:37 AM
There is a small chance that with the restoration of the market, some honest projects will get the right to life. But this does not solve the problem of garbage projects, while the developers will continue to copy each other in order to also collect money and continue to damage investors with impunity in case of failure.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 07:54:11 AM
It can be said that, today many new coins are queuing in various small exchange and even exchange, this certainly makes us pessimistic that new coins can compete with old coins like Ethereum, EOS, Dash and so on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
April 16, 2019, 07:38:29 AM
Market will decide who will really be the actual coin and will develop, or else it will fall into the dustbin of history.
Perhaps some of the new coins will be strong and develop well. Unfortunately, we will understand only in a couple of years.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 16, 2019, 07:33:26 AM
It's true. A lot of coins is worthless now. I think it because price of coins depends from expectations, speculation and marketing. There is no real product in all of that project. That was a point. They collect money to create product. If they will succeed to create something really good and useful, then price of their altcoins increase in several times. But which projects will succeed and which not we can only guess.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
April 16, 2019, 12:53:18 AM
This is not new to Cryptocurrency, coins or tokens may be worthless whenever the coins have no value right? But we some still support that coin or token because of it's a corresponding promising project. I think we just need to be wise so we can evaluate more who are to be supported to be able to gain a fruitful project that will really help everyone especially those who are inside the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: