Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 21. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 05:14:38 AM
There are so many new projects, but it seems to me that for the most part all new projects are just copies of old projects. You understand that a very large number of projects have already been proposed, so it seems to me that there are really many projects already forgotten.

Now the trend is to make coins and there are already more than 2200 recorded, but I'm sure only around 200 or about 10% can survive for various reasons such as capital strength.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 03, 2019, 04:50:51 AM
Almost every cryptocurrency are doomed to fail, so taking profit as soon as new ICO coins getting listed to exchanges, will be good advice on every new crypto, you don't need to sell everything but take some profit, are recommendable.
I see a lot of coins, that just want to be a payment solution, but we already have thousands of those coins.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 03, 2019, 04:29:49 AM
in general, many new coins have not developed well after entering the market, but for me it is only a general view while so many new coins appear and of course there are still valuable coins to invest between them. but the chances are small
There are chances to choose good coins, you just need to make a clear choice. You must fully study the project before investing. You need to study the project team and find out what their experience is in the industry. It is also important to study the roadmap to understand the project development plan.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 03, 2019, 04:06:36 AM
in general, many new coins have not developed well after entering the market, but for me it is only a general view while so many new coins appear and of course there are still valuable coins to invest between them. but the chances are small
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 03:22:53 AM
As for investing some of them can be worthless, but there are a lot of new projects and tokens that really play a big role and worth your attention
Beam seems very interesting to me: https://cmc.io/coins/beam and BitTorrent, for example, is an innovative thing https://cmc.io/coins/bittorrent-token
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
March 31, 2019, 07:57:46 PM
Yes, most of the new coins are totally worthless and that's why people stop investing in new coins and ICO projects! Because they are nothing but a loss of money! I think everyone should invest in established coins instead of buying newly listed coins. Because sometimes you may earn well from the new coins, but most of the time your expectation will not be fulfilled!
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
March 31, 2019, 02:37:38 PM
yes, right, only a few coin projects are good every year. and coin projects that are not good. all will end up being dead coins. because usually coin projects have the same idea with other coins or coin projects have few supporters
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 31, 2019, 02:25:20 PM
Not all new coins are worthless. I think, you need a vacation to get excited about cryptocurrency activities. At present, let alone new coins, even old coins the price is very disappointing. So, relax in activities on crypto.
Activity: 887
March 31, 2019, 02:07:58 PM
I can't say you are wrong ,only 10% of new released project are worth it ,once they got listed of exchanges they always lose there value fast that's why I don't bother to keep lots of new projects I always sell most of them and use the money to buy old coins and tokens
Not good to make investment in more than one project, in market not only 10 percent of but I consider only bitcoin the most worthy project, bitcoin is the only old coin which has profit even if it is fallen to the bottom, I have experienced some air and ICO projects but I only had good time with bitcoin, it made me earn good money.
Bitcoin is the best but in my opinion it doesn't mean that other coins are bad.
for example, ETH has developed very well when ETH was nothing and now ETH is the best altcoin.

so in my opinion altcoin is very worthy of being an investment.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
March 31, 2019, 02:00:17 PM
You understand the listing of the token on the stock exchange is a very painstaking process, as each exchange has its own requirements and projects need to fulfill them and sometimes it takes a lot of time and it is for this that the listings are most often delayed.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
March 31, 2019, 01:36:03 PM
I can't say you are wrong ,only 10% of new released project are worth it ,once they got listed of exchanges they always lose there value fast that's why I don't bother to keep lots of new projects I always sell most of them and use the money to buy old coins and tokens
Not good to make investment in more than one project, in market not only 10 percent of but I consider only bitcoin the most worthy project, bitcoin is the only old coin which has profit even if it is fallen to the bottom, I have experienced some air and ICO projects but I only had good time with bitcoin, it made me earn good money.
Activity: 602
March 31, 2019, 04:03:16 AM
There are so many new projects, but it seems to me that for the most part all new projects are just copies of old projects. You understand that a very large number of projects have already been proposed, so it seems to me that there are really many projects already forgotten.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
March 31, 2019, 02:48:16 AM
Not all coins are worthless. There are other coins out there which are existing for a long time and yet they are more worthless compare to those new coins.

I think there are factors that will make a coin worthless like how the team is working. Do they continue to develop their project that they started? If they not then its a worthless shit coin. Another one is the community, is the community large? Is the project have many supporters and investors? If yes then its a good coin. One more is how will the coin help the people. There are coins out there whose purpose of creating is useless and its not helping people. There are some coins out there that have been created to be used by the people in everyday use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 31, 2019, 01:35:40 AM
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 12:36:24 AM
There are a number of reasons for new types of coins that make them unworthy. Firstly, they follow profits and developers don't care for the journeys after ICOS make the coins die. born if market conditions are not good when Bitcoin falls continuously.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 12:33:47 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
There are a number of reasons for new types of coins that make them unworthy. Firstly, they follow profits and developers don't care for the journeys after ICOS make the coins die. New altcoins were born if market conditions are not good when Bitcoin falls continuously.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
March 30, 2019, 06:50:53 PM
Well I won't say you are wrong neither will I say you are right cos the present market really kill so many project and why many could not get listed on exchange to avoid the dump in their price but I think not all new coins are worthless as the future can only tell on some and some are dead already even if you see them in the market now ,

Never say never as exchange listing also contribute to their growth now even if the project has not much to offer but getting listed on exchange like binance makes it generate lot of volume and that gives it edge to survive the market.
Your answer is a reasonable answer because in fact not all new coins are bad and not all good, especially when the market is falling like this even when the market is in good condition there are always bad new coins and therefore the correct answer is not wrong and incorrect
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 30, 2019, 06:50:48 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Some new coins are totally useless but if there’s a new listing coin that was able to rase more funds i think it will be a good coin in the future. The bear market is starting to fade away and now we are going to a strong up trend those new listed coins has the chance to pump higher.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
March 30, 2019, 06:44:19 PM
Well it takes a lot of time for a new coin to develop and appreciate its true value but if the core team of the project is working hard then I'm sure that holding their coin in the long run is worth it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
March 30, 2019, 06:43:46 PM
Hey you can't judge if new coins are worthless, not every single new coins and tokens are that bad. It's depend on many aspects, ofcourse worthless coin is even exist since couple years back. We just need to knows the project first before investing into it, then we can valued if it will gonna be worth in the future or no.
Pages:
Jump to: