Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 23. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 30, 2019, 06:46:45 AM
not all new coins are worthless but most of the prices go straight down I think it's reasonable because the roadmap hasn't run yet, my advice hold until the roadmap is properly running
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
March 30, 2019, 06:42:30 AM
There are no worthless coins, if there is a good team behind this project. Even if they are dumped at the moment, buy them if you are sure that this project has a great future. I am speaking about really perspective coins that have lost like 95 percent after listing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 06:34:23 AM
I don't agree with you on this one. You cannot make a general claim and conclusion that all new coins are worthless. In fact, that is a sign of the fact that some of the already coins existing are incompetent and hence these new coins are a better version of them, and f course, excluding scam coins
Activity: 686
March 28, 2019, 07:37:57 PM
One thing we can conclude is that Crypto is not controlled by one person or company that can regulate prices and others related to the market economy. Crypto space is very large and investors continue to grow, factors that affect market stability are so many that I am not surprised if there are so many problems that are difficult for us to understand. We only need to try to understand ourselves and the scope of Crypto so that we are not wrong.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 28, 2019, 06:38:20 PM
In my opinion, not really all but mostly. Most of them are just copy of another copy of a coin already in the market. I think they don't really have impact when they just repeatedly copying idea of other coins and just putting some kind of feature to make it not just a copy but the thing is, a more unique and usable coin that would really satisfy the needs of the public is what we need.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 06:37:11 PM
not all of that is worthless so there is still a chance for new coins to wait as long as he can grow even if only a slight increase.
indeed sometimes someone thinks, there is no point in waiting for new coins that are still in doubt, and the opportunity to grow is so small that sometimes they ignore new coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 28, 2019, 06:22:50 PM
Yes. There is such a problem. But the problem is in the project itself. Go to the top 1 exchange and everything will be fine if your project meets high standards. And no, be kind enough to create something that is suitable for the market. Investors and bountists are suffering in this situation, we do not know how they will go to the project.

Most of the new project launched became nothing compared to previous old coins, which is older compared to latest project ico. It became worthless if a developer of a certain crypto did not have a strong management on their project. Investors cannot sustain to hold their tokens, that's why we tend to see price to dump fast rather than gaining a higher price value.
Activity: 172
March 28, 2019, 02:21:04 PM
Not all of them are worthless, some of them still worth investing but there is a need to do thorough background checks before doing so. Some them will surely survive and bring more innovations to the industry but none of us know those that are going to survive among them
Activity: 625
March 28, 2019, 01:49:21 PM
Yes. There is such a problem. But the problem is in the project itself. Go to the top 1 exchange and everything will be fine if your project meets high standards. And no, be kind enough to create something that is suitable for the market. Investors and bountists are suffering in this situation, we do not know how they will go to the project.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 28, 2019, 01:46:36 PM
Well I won't say you are wrong neither will I say you are right cos the present market really kill so many project and why many could not get listed on exchange to avoid the dump in their price but I think not all new coins are worthless as the future can only tell on some and some are dead already even if you see them in the market now ,

Never say never as exchange listing also contribute to their growth now even if the project has not much to offer but getting listed on exchange like binance makes it generate lot of volume and that gives it edge to survive the market.
Activity: 417
March 28, 2019, 01:34:41 PM
We cannot entirely say that new coins are completely worthless. Technology and what new coins have to offer is the factors that will decide their survival.
I have also seen that some coins are temporally popular and the people seem to accept them. But the coins without not much to offer do not survive in the long run. So new coins with vary much good things to offer may sustain.  
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
March 28, 2019, 01:26:39 PM
It depends on what new coins. We can not say that the market is promising only old projects. There are many newbies. I met many projects with an interesting and unique idea, such as the Sound Money Coin project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 01:07:00 PM
not all new coins are worthless there are some new coins that have value,but most have no value.if coins are less popular then it will obviously be less demand, and it is possible to become popular depending on the project and their team.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
March 28, 2019, 12:38:04 PM
In my opinion. Not all new coins are worthless. but there are still many new coins that have the potential for good prices. valuable or not the coin depends on the demand. if there is a lot of interest, the price of coins will be more expensive.
Activity: 276
March 28, 2019, 12:30:07 PM
I agree with you in part. There are much hype about new coins before they enter exchanges. But once they hit exchanges, their prices will go down significantly in prices. It is because of bounty hunters in part. They are always in hurry to sell off their tokens, thus contributing the decrease of prices. But this will not happen in all the case.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 28, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
I think it's okay not because there are new altcoins that are good for the project but ultimately it will be shitcoin it does not matter yet but there are new altcoins also because big value has a potential and especially longterm because they are beautiful project and their community is big enough so the coins are so potent that the supply is small and there is no dumpers and it's just a holder that I'm sure the potential of these coins is great so if you choose the coins you are buying check and see first if their project is good so that your profit will be bigger.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
March 28, 2019, 12:22:42 PM
Not all new coin are worthless, i think it will depending the development of the project. Good project will make good coin, every coin is worth if their project running well and always developing.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
March 28, 2019, 12:16:12 PM
Not true... It's not true that the new coins are worthless, I believe it's the project that is useless and it only reflects on the coin they issued in their ICO most of the projects are shit projects and making the coin only so the people will going to buy it as their investments but after they earned it will slowly disappear or an unfortunate will happened.... they will no where to be seen and probably start a new shit projects.

This is the real thing that happened in the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 28, 2019, 12:15:27 PM
Depends on what project the coin is backing. If its a project like purely for payments without any unique, it will die slowly and naturally because there are several other coin projects offering similar or even better services. So a new coin needs to have a unique project backing it in order for the value to be preserved
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 28, 2019, 12:02:17 PM
New coins are not trustable because came into a difficult situation that's why people getting more trust about the existing currencies value so I also had the confidence with the previous investment only otherwise it will take some time to trust the new and select the best
Pages:
Jump to: