Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW (Ubikiri) - page 3. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 14, 2019, 06:26:05 AM
no just fooling around. silentnotary is a perspective one. but I have other projects as well.

Libra?

lol no. it's not a crypto btw
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
August 13, 2019, 03:08:06 PM
If these new coins are perfect then we may start seeing that they will be killing Facebook coin, and the only way to actually kill these coins is by playing with people’s mind. These cryptocurrencies are things they can naturally not pronounce dead, but they discourage people by declaring them illegal first so as to keep people away from it.

The acceptance of these coins all depends on us, although I for once never liked Facebook coin because they look quite distrustful to me, and the fact they are creating a stable coin which would not benefit any one that invested in it except using it for their own services, same as other coins that you mentioned along with Libra coin. Bitcoin still remains the only coin that will eventually stand alone in the market with time.
Activity: 89
August 13, 2019, 09:38:30 AM
no just fooling around. silentnotary is a perspective one. but I have other projects as well.

Libra?
August 13, 2019, 09:38:00 AM
August 13, 2019, 08:49:11 AM
You want to have a masternode?
August 13, 2019, 08:43:35 AM
ok thanks
August 13, 2019, 08:42:22 AM
Yeah, they are. Their blockchain is ready, but some bugs are arising during last days, they are fixing it, it's a normal situation at that initial stage
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
August 13, 2019, 08:35:55 AM
I want to keep Gram and Libra. Unfortunately I do not have neither of them. Gram is a coin issued by Telegram, a leading messaging entity. Likewise, Libra is a digital currency Facebook is planning to issue. I think both of them have a good prospect and a good future. I will grab some Libra once it is issued by Facebook. 
August 13, 2019, 08:31:23 AM
so you know the answer on my question or just trolling?
August 13, 2019, 07:06:53 AM
No problems. I am here to help, lol.
August 13, 2019, 06:24:34 AM
thanks for clarification pal
August 13, 2019, 06:01:27 AM
Of ubikiri, because law is a currency
August 12, 2019, 11:35:41 AM
So have masternodes of Law already started their work or not?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 12, 2019, 10:47:54 AM
Who said that.. And FB has no attitude to crypto at all

If I were to make an investment on just one of all these coins, I will invest in Gram coin only because I've known telegram to crypto related from the start and during ICOs trend, telegram was a medium in which a most project turn to for passing information. The gram coin will have a better use.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
August 12, 2019, 10:35:16 AM
I think ia very good if you buy and safe for stable coin..for buy some new coin i think it will be gambling investment with your funds.very high risk for it buddy.vlbuy stable coin and hold it untill price will grow up
Activity: 798
August 09, 2019, 08:06:29 AM
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?

Telegram is an application that is widely used today and is becoming an increasingly popular application. GRAM will be a rational choice compared to LAW because of the huge potential that exists in telegram applications.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
August 06, 2019, 12:54:28 PM
I am not the fan of Libra idea, so I believe I would not invest in FB coin. But I like the idea of telegram and I believe that they would call their coin TON and not GRAM. Anyways, Telegram is going to develop something massive and I am patiently waiting for their market entrance.
Activity: 54
August 05, 2019, 10:52:12 AM
Just read WP.. They are going to create a new cryptoworld on a pure blockchain principles, not just an e-wallet on a fake blockchain basis like FB!
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 05, 2019, 09:02:51 AM
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?

I'm not familiar with it though I heard most often about Libra, and I do agreed too that it is not a coin for me, aside  from that
majority of the community in crypto world wont support this one including my self too. But I think these coins don't
good volume I think in the market.
Activity: 476
August 05, 2019, 08:00:49 AM
Why discuss coins that aren't there yet? No one ever knows how the coin will behave in the market, and even more so after a long time. Let these coins first come to the market, and in a few years you can talk about their merits.
Pages:
Jump to: