Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW (Ubikiri) - page 9. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Libra is stable/centralized coin and afaik stable coin hardly appreciate, My concern now is what will be the incentives for the buyers and libra investors? if it won't add up in value do we really need another stable coin in the cryptosphere.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Libra is a some kind of stablecoin , let's name it a "digital equivalent of american dollar" , this is not an asset which can be used for investing . Gram can be very interesting for investing, because the presale phase was closed for ordinary investors and all tokens were sold to very large investors . I think that those who will be able to acquire Gram tokens among the first will definitely make good money
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm just joking Smiley
Activity: 55
Really? Does author that mean?
Activity: 52
smth that make you obey to the government
Activity: 55
What is LAW? I have heard nothing about it
Activity: 89
ok this dialogue makes no sense
Activity: 54
No, as I don't use it
just check out what telegram is and you'll understand that it has nothing in common with fb

I know what Telegram is...

So you know that crypto-Telegram will be a good project too
just check out what telegram is and you'll understand that it has nothing in common with fb

I know what Telegram is...
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Libra is a joke and I hope the government won't let them use it on their spying platform. BTC will always be king and Facebook is both too late to the crypto party and too insincere in what the true purpose of what Libra really is.

As if Facebook really just wants to get their users interested in crypto. I get the feeling someone wants to make bank off their bloated userbase generating it for them and the users will get satoshi-like scraps to play around with, like giving kids pennies.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?
I have a question to and I want you to answer. If Libra is not a coin or token or not categorized as cryptocurrency, what then is it? Because I know very well that Libra can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges and the only way to trade them is by tokenizing them so please tell me
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Only GRAM and LIBRA are known, but they have not yet issued coins and cannot be traded. But I know GRAM can buy futures.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?
What makes you think that Libra is questionable and not a break crypto while GRAM (which you claim is a telegram project) is ok? Aren't both of them of social media family? Well, I think Libra will excel, giving to its affiliation and control by Facebook. That is if users don't mind the exposure to their privacy with KYC requirement. I think Libra is as good as any coin of payment and that is enough reason Zukerberg and team floated it to take care of adverts payment on their platform instead of going through the banks and fiat payments.
I'm talking about Gram. We know almost nothing about it, so maybe it will be some kind of Libra too
There is no information about GRAM at all, so what is the point to buy it?

Well, we know that it will be blockchain based Smiley

And? Libra will be too, but I won't buy it, cuz it's a stable coin

Well Libra is under control of Zucker and government so we can name it crypto

And? Libra will be too, but I won't buy it, cuz it's a stable coin
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
I will choose Libra and GRAM. Libra will be very popular to fill the beginning of next year 2020. Yeah, I know many people are waiting, that's what makes me interested. Do you have the latest news? I hope there will be a big surprise to color the cryptocurrency market next year. Spirit! Thank you,
Activity: 50

Pages:
Jump to: