Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW (Ubikiri) - page 5. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
are only these three coins offered ...?
isn't there still a lot of new coins that are more famous with clearer goals and functions. because I think these three coins are still in the development stage so I still hesitate to choose from the three coins.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Well, I guess this dialogue doesn’t make sense...I believe in Gram and Durov and that’s all
Activity: 69
I told you before. You cannot compare coin and messenger cuz they are completely different.
Telegram is just a messenger not a coin, you cannot compare them

But you should admit that it is huge so will be a Gram too
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
Gram(TON) plans to create a very large project, an ecosystem around its token, they as well as facebook has a huge number of users who will support the new project. My choice is Gram, it's closer to me.
But there was a lot of problems with the token sale and i meant about it's not clear about how much already raised so far and the telegram team is not transparent. We are discussing about coins that already made by a popular company like telegram and libra but it looks like libra will become a failed project. GRAM still needs more transparent to the investors.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?
Definitely a GRAM coin.Although this coin has not yet appeared but I'm just sure that in both the short and long term, this coin has every chance to cost much more.But everyone who wants to buy this coin, beware. Now a lot of scammers offer to buy this coin.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
o date, the most promising coin is GRAM. I know this because a very large number of institutional investors bought all the coins back at PRE-SALE. I am very pleased because the financial cushion for the project is very much
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Gram(TON) plans to create a very large project, an ecosystem around its token, they as well as facebook has a huge number of users who will support the new project. My choice is Gram, it's closer to me.
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
Buying grams in my opinion is very potential compared to libra, maybe both are very doubtful. because the regulation suppresses the libra of the launching country, therefore the inflation cannot be ascertained to enter the global market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I wouldn't be very optimistic about Libra:

- Facebook said in the risk factors section of its latest quarterly report that it can’t guarantee Libra “will be made available in a timely manner, or at all.”
- The company has said it expects to launch the Libra digital currency in 2020.
- Facebook has faced a flurry of pushback on Libra from U.S. and international regulators and lawmakers.
Telegram is just a messenger not a coin, you cannot compare them
GRAM is not just name. It is an innovation first of all. Have you ever use Telegram, btw?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
personally i would choosing LIBRA, because from other two, this one has many supported by other big project.
You cannot be sure that you will get something from project just because of its name. Honestly, the majority of crypto community even doesn't knpw what Gram is
Are we still talking about GRAM?
I mean I buy only profitable coins that allow me to earn my money too or at least don't loose it
And? What do you mean by that? Don't you buy coins because Big Brother makes money on you?
Yeah, Mark, you deanoned me

Really, I think they are too late with its running, all massive projects are already launched

I can't agree with you as they just don't hype with it, cuz its about technologies if we talk about Durov not about making money

Everything in crypto is about making money, mate Smiley

Really, I think they are too late with its running, all massive projects are already launched

I can't agree with you as they just don't hype with it, cuz its about technologies if we talk about Durov not about making money

Pages:
Jump to: