Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW (Ubikiri) - page 6. (Read 1397 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yeah, Mark, you deanoned me
Activity: 69
They are making it as good as we expect it to be
Durov, is it you?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In the meantime I haven't chosen between the three coins. because in my opinion the three coins have not been tested to what extent they are good and also how far the coins are in the crypto market.
Activity: 55
They are making it as good as we expect it to be
Activity: 69
When we will see Gram platform?? Time is running, people are waiting, but Durov is not hurry up at all
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?

Looks like all social media platforms are trying to make use of blockchain and cryptocurrency model in their ecosystem, I'm already familiar with telegram, so if I am to make an investment on any of these three, it will be the GRAM token.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?
Definitely it is going to be Facebook coin, because Facebook coin will be more accepted than these other coins you mentioned, Facebook intention is to create a global currency which is actually in form of cryptocurrency because they are also using the blockchain technology to operate it.

Facebook has all the power and influence to push this project across the world and I already heard they have approached so many financial institutions and proposing to partner with them in which majority of them has fully picked interest in the coin once it is being released. If they can get many of these financial institutions to partner with them, then it is obvious that so many merchants will also be integrating their payment system into their market too for payment.
Activity: 52
Agree with that
Activity: 89
even now Libra is not a crypto project if they will change the concept it will be even worse
I am sure it is, just a pure hype, or it will be not so as it was declared
but all in all I have doubts that it will not be released
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
My choice there would be Libra, I see people making comments about Libra not being a coin, to be honest, I see big earning potential there because of it's popularity and it has even been added to CoinMarketCap even when it has not even been launched.
I don't think that, you'll see
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Crypto
And here I am all three coins to buy in your investment portfolio , buy some for a few years, forget about them. By the way , thank you ,that reminded , need to burn itself on article.
no, maybe banks will be some kind of intermediaries in the payment system, who knows how can it be. Maybe not so deep, some another variant etc.
hmmm I am sure Facebook is a partner with a lot of state subjects so it will not be a problem to become partners with banks lobby

How they in theory can become partners? They are enemies in their nature
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
you mean better buy Libra?

LOL, of course I didn't mean Libra. It's not a coin at all...
Libra is not yet a coin but it will soon be and I am sure that you will also be tempted to buy some of it when it becomes released to the public in 2020. Everyone might just be saying whatever they are saying about Libra because of some certain believes that they thought from their mind, but Libra coin will have its own usefulness too, and you might never know, Libra may have solution to that one problem you have been looking for solution to it decades, so let us not be too quick to conclude that you will buy the coin or not.

It is better we let the coin be released first and see if they have any real use case or not, but based on their wit paper that I have seen, Libra coin really intends to bring so much into the cryptocurrency market, and I am sure many people will use it.
hmmm I am sure Facebook is a partner with a lot of state subjects so it will not be a problem to become partners with banks lobby
They will freeze out that project, a lot of risks
Lol, yeah
Pages:
Jump to: