Pages:
Author

Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW (Ubikiri) - page 7. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
you mean that "bank" problem? they'll negotiate, I am sure
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Telegram is by far the most popularized service. I know for sure that verification will destroy telegram. Therefore, I can call the cryptocurrency GRAM future.
Activity: 52
Because of the recent news
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
What would you choose?
I know LAW as a coin from this project https://ubikiri.com/.
Libra is the most questionable to my mind, cuz I know it's not a crypto coin as we used to use.
GRAM is a coin from Telegram project, app for messaging.
So what is your choice?
If I had to invest one of the three coins, I would choose GRAM. It is currently a very hot project and is being discussed a lot.
Telegram now seems to be an indispensable application of traders, investors in Cryptocurrency.
more and more functions and in the future, it will be the most used talk app in the world.
but why you think that it'll not be released?
maybe Mark my words?)
Activity: 52
Libra will not even be released, mark my words
Ok, let's stop that, if you wish
Activity: 50
lol but have a time to speak with me
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Everything will depend on the state of the market. Libra promises to be attractive because it is supported by such a giant as Facebook. But there is not everything simple with the laws of the United States.
This is really a big market against the fate of new coins, I know every coin must have good prospects and look promising but still we won't know in the future if we don't try it ourselves. If there is an opportunity, maybe I will try everything while it's still cheap and of course I know the risk.
I don't have time on that
Is that Ubikiri thing?

it's a coin of Ubikiri yes read the comments
Is that Ubikiri thing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I would not like to hold non of these coins. In fact I am strong believer and supporter of bitcoin and ethereum and Binance Coin. I think these three coins are most important and valuable coins which will keep dominating the cryptocurrency market for long. But I want to keep some Libra coin to experiment with how it functions.
Libra is not an altcoin!

Well I'm talking not about Libra now, about LAW
Libra is not an altcoin!
I believe some altcoins have a lot of prospects
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Everything will depend on the state of the market. Libra promises to be attractive because it is supported by such a giant as Facebook. But there is not everything simple with the laws of the United States.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Most likely I will choose GRAM as this cryptocurrency has its advantage. Pavel Durov is not a stupid person and he will not expose his messenger to provocations.

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
I'll mostlikely buy gram... (telegram coin) holding onto libra is just too risky.. but their alot ignorant folks out there who thinks otherwise
Pages:
Jump to: