Pages:
Author

Topic: New GLBSE.com for FPGA mining investment - FPGAMINING - page 2. (Read 11632 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
GLBSE is closed. What now?

forget about your coins and move on
It's not GLBSE who has our coins. It's moparguy. So he should come up with some way to pay us back...

Pipe dreams.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
bitcoinAdd.net

It's not GLBSE who has our coins. It's moparguy. So he should come up with some way to pay us back...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic

Activity: 196
Activity: 195
Thanks for moving this from the newbie thread someone!

That's very good!
Activity: 62
Thanks for moving this from the newbie thread someone!
moparguy528: Ain't it time to update your first post here?
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Let your voice be heard with this poll:
Should moparguy528 be tagged as scammer?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-should-moparguy528-be-tagged-as-scammer-114681
Is there something we can really do?

I mailed both Nefario and [email protected]. Nefario did not answer, and Support@glbse opened a ticket 2 days ago, but its status is still "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator".
In my ticket I resumed the facts and requested "to freeze the asset and/or release the identity of the issuer and/or take any other action you deem appropriate."
Maybe if someone else open a ticket too they will wake up.

I don't think that is necessary as we will get back out BTC.. but it will take time.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Is there something we can really do?

I mailed both Nefario and [email protected]. Nefario did not answer, and Support@glbse opened a ticket 2 days ago, but its status is still "Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator".
In my ticket I resumed the facts and requested "to freeze the asset and/or release the identity of the issuer and/or take any other action you deem appropriate."
Maybe if someone else open a ticket too they will wake up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So, it seems he is abiding the terms of the second contract he made. Will it be the last, or will he change again to whatever he likes, without asking us? (what about a -7% a week? I guess we would be repaid in full soon then!)

I don't expect to get my money back unless I raise a hell here and elsewhere, since we are dealing with a phucking thieve.
Clear, genius?

Is there something we can really do? He ignored the scam accusation and seemingly he was completely right in doing so, since it was apparently also ignored by the ones that should take action...
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
That doesn't make sense. You previously wrote that you don't expect to get your money back. Now you write that you are waiting to get your money back.

I don't expect to get my money back unless I raise a hell here and elsewhere, since we are dealing with a phucking thieve.
Clear, genius?
Activity: 72
anyone else receive a dividend payment today?

It seems like a promised 1% interest on a principal share value of 0.8 BTC. Unfortunately, it is going to be on a monthly basis.

However I am not sure if it is a fair price for forced borrowing of BTC from investors...
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
anyone else receive a dividend payment today?
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
Yes, the same day that the cows get back in the barn.

+1

If you don't think he will come through, then dump your shares (if you even own any) and move on. Otherwise, you are just trolling. You have nothing to contribute. Go away.

moparguy is breaching the contract in any way from several weeks and you are trolling in his favor?! But you are probably right about dumping, even if it now means a 50-60% loss, thanks to the honesty of the scammer who sold us his crap.
Now you can go away. I will stay here until I get my money back.
That doesn't make sense. You previously wrote that you don't expect to get your money back. Now you write that you are waiting to get your money back.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic

+1

If you don't think he will come through, then dump your shares (if you even own any) and move on. Otherwise, you are just trolling. You have nothing to contribute. Go away.

moparguy is breaching the contract in any way from several weeks and you are trolling in his favor?! But you are probably right about dumping, even if it now means a 50-60% loss, thanks to the honesty of the scammer who sold us his crap.
Now you can go away. I will stay here until I get my money back.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
P.S. 20hours ago someone bought ~170shares to the ask side again, price went up from 0.45 till 0.5. Does that look like a buyback?  Huh

No, it looks like usagi is buying with the sole intent to push up the price to keep the NAV of his BMF fund from collapsing:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1231722

Id say, take the opportunity with both hands.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260

+1

Activity: 72

+1
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
It's simple. Some people want to sell now, so they sell for 0.5 BTC, and some people are willing to wait, so they buy those shares cheap and make a nice profit in the end.

Where does the nice profit come from for those people who are buying?

When moparguy buys them back over time.

Pages:
Jump to: