Pages:
Author

Topic: New GLBSE.com for FPGA mining investment - FPGAMINING - page 7. (Read 11632 times)

legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Thanks for the input folks. I'll be buying more as well if whoever it is keep dumping the "turds"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
Someone probably needed to liquidate quickly.

Or maybe it's because someone here is periodically shorting mining bonds, since he believes that fixed MHs/s bonds are "turds". Recently I took advantage of some of his dumps, and now I am at the top in the bids for FPGAMINING and will buy MOAR.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
so why the recent sell off of shares? is it the new motion? full moon?

I'd really like to understand what goes on with the price here. Right now this is one of the titles I am most exposed to, to the point I start to feel unconfortable... but at this prices, I can not avoid buying! Hope it will go up over 0.9 again like next time Smiley

Someone probably needed to liquidate quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I'd really like to understand what goes on with the price here. Right now this is one of the titles I am most exposed to, to the point I start to feel unconfortable... but at this prices, I can not avoid buying! Hope it will go up over 0.9 again like next time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Pretty awesome looking cluster there.  Doubts are gone, thanks.  Now to get some more coins to GLBSE quickly...

Thank you....the wiring runs aren't very pretty but I wanted to get them up and running quickly.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I believe him although its not 100% sure if morpaguy is honest... But hey - my intuition works pretty well these days.

Plus we have some hard evidence - he really has these fpga-s.

He really is in top 10 in ozcoin ...

One can be paranoid till tomorrow.

I believe him and financed a little bit his minig rig. Everybody think for themselves.

Go go dude!
Activity: 25
Pretty awesome looking cluster there.  Doubts are gone, thanks.  Now to get some more coins to GLBSE quickly...
Here are the pics of the x6500 miners (80 dual FPGA boards in total). Once i visit the rest of my farm I will update with more pictures

http://i47.tinypic.com/s6rmmv.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/adkg89.jpg
I went ahead and invested a little bit, but I'm holding off on grabbing more for the same reason as above.
Activity: 48
Ok thanks, I'm still waiting for the photo to give you all my bitcoins  Wink
Just another heads up. I haven't had time to take the pics yet but if you check the Ozcoin pool at www.ozco.in , go to "Hall of Fame" on the upper bar, click on "Round Shares" you can usually see me in the top 10 miners. I also mine on Eclipse and elsewhere anonymously as well, but I though that showing part of my operation on Ozcoin would help.
Pic will be forthcoming soon...i understand the need to build trust. My miners are located offsite from my residence so i will run down there soon and take a few pictures of the mining equipment dedicated to already sold shares. The bulk of my equipment doesn't have shares sold for it, so that profit is mine  Wink so it isnt for grabs yet.

By the way...you might check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/weekly-loss-of-n-guaranteed-enjoy-perpetual-loss-with-fixed-mhs-mining-turds-98517 to see why I don't list a specific amount of MH/s per per bond and instead leave a percentage of the profits for continual growth of the mining cluster.
OK, just show us a pic of your HW with your name on it and I am in.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
OK, just show us a pic of your HW with your name on it and I am in.
Verification has been complete for some time.

Just a heads up that many of the higher volume investments have either been in suspected ponzi schemes or stagnant mining pools where payouts shrink as mining difficulty increases. I have the mining equipment working already but setup this bond to increase the mining operation. I mine on various pools and solo with approx 70GH/s with more coming online each week. I have only released shares that can be supported by a portion of my already-existant mining profits. I have devoted a minimum of 60% (actually closer to 90%)of the profit from current operations to paying dividends. Starting this week i will devote up to 30% to further expansion. This has been very profitable to me as i have built up my operation so as to not stagnate. Ztex 1.15y quads, x6500 FPGA miners are currently running, and hopefully soon ModMiner Quads will be added to the mix very soon.

On a side note, unlike some investments similair to mine, i held no assets with Pirate@40 so the bond finances are untainted by the collapse this last week.

Note that this secondary to my 9-5 job and personal responsibilities, so I have limited availabilty.
Activity: 44
warning on newbie invests. they can steal easy.

if u are care, u use more established invests. i use ones with highest volume and verify.
https://glbse.com/asset/view/GIGAMINING
https://glbse.com/asset/view/COGNITIVE
I'd be interested in this if there was more communication and some verification.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
speak with us @moparguy528
Activity: 48
Can you post some pictures of your setup ? For both information and trustworthiness.
Pages:
Jump to: