Pages:
Author

Topic: New GLBSE.com for FPGA mining investment - FPGAMINING - page 6. (Read 11632 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?

What better confirmation can we have than the increase in the number of shares paid each week? Well, he could be just transferring them to his personal account without selling. But then again, how much is he putting into the company in exchange? This should be clarified.

moparguy: please say something.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
as if this was a mining bond.

Wait: if this is not a mining bond, WTF it is?

A mining company, since dividends are tied to total profit and not to a fixed n° of hashes. Am I using the term incorrectly?

I think so: the contract says that is a bond (i.e. debt, not shares of property), even if it is at variable rate. Anyway: anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?

Thanks for correcting me Smiley

What better confirmation can we have than the increase in the number of shares paid each week? Well, he could be just transferring them to his personal account without selling. But then again, how much is he putting into the company in exchange? This should be clarified.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic

A mining company, since dividends are tied to total profit and not to a fixed n° of hashes. Am I using the term incorrectly?

I think so: the contract says that is a bond (i.e. debt, not shares of property), even if it is at variable rate. Anyway: anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Good question... price continued to tank

I guess I have understood what's happening. Look at the number of shares paid, it increases rapidly.
Moparguy apparently sells shares at ever-decreasing prices. He uses that money to expand mining, so that the total payout increases in spite of difficulty -but having to split between an ever increasing number of shares, the payout, and thus the price, decreases just about as if this was a mining bond.

Moparguy, please, this should stop now. You are destroying early investor's value; price is already going absurdly low. Selling bonds under IPO price should never happen, in my opinion. Pay upgrades with dividends, reduce them from 2,5% to 1%, even 0,5% if needed -at least it will be a gain, and not a total loss as it is now!

Agree! Stop selling below IPO price. You destroying the value of the asset. Pay less dividend rather.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic

I guess I have understood what's happening. Look at the number of shares paid, it increases rapidly.
Moparguy apparently sells shares at ever-decreasing prices. He uses that money to expand mining, so that the total payout increases in spite of difficulty -but having to split between an ever increasing number of shares, the payout, and thus the price, decreases just about as if this was a mining bond.

Moparguy, please, this should stop now. You are destroying early investor's value; price is already going absurdly low. Selling bonds under IPO price should never happen, in my opinion. Pay upgrades with dividends, reduce them from 2,5% to 1%, even 0,5% if needed -at least it will be a gain, and not a total loss as it is now!
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
Dividend payments have been consistent and on time. Moparguy could be a lot more communicative and do a better job on the contract to improve share price to the point of selling more at the ipo price and growing the company.
Activity: 61
Activity: 86
Activity: 434
100%
nice pics!!

can you please tell us, what else does your mining company consist of besides the 80 * x6500 dual miners?
thanks

Oh, another lord! I'm honored!

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
@moparguy528:
Here are the pics of the x6500 miners (80 dual FPGA boards in total). Once i visit the rest of my farm I will update with more pictures
nice pics!!

can you please tell us, what else does your mining company consist of besides the 80 * x6500 dual miners?
thanks

just looking at the dividend payout, it looks like its relative to 1 btc. so if you can get in at .75 you are getting over 3% still.

That would be so great  Smiley But If it's already like this -was the motion in effect before its formal deadline? Really improper use of the tool. But as long as he gives me 0.025/w, I feel like forgiving him   Grin
zef
Activity: 90
just looking at the dividend payout, it looks like its relative to 1 btc. so if you can get in at .75 you are getting over 3% still.
imo this is the most undervalued mining stock right now. the stock is almost fully verified and if you do the math on the dividends per currently paying share, you are getting 3.5% yield per week at current prices. do the calculation on paid out shares and you are buying the equivalent of 10 mhash per share at this difficulty, and its not even a fixed mhash bond. Compare this to other mining stocks and it blows them out of the water.

There are a couple drawbacks though: the issuer holds 60k shares that could be dumped on the market at any time, so this adds a little uncertainty for future price and payouts. Also people don't know much about the issuer, not much reputation, so I think that scares some people off.

Great analysis.  I agree with the exception that should the new motion pass it will bring dividend down to 2.5% with the remaining 1% added to expansion of farm. I see that as a positive though as it should keep dividend up as difficulty increases.  If the issuer is transparent and communicative I can see this being a very popular security as reputation increases.  I am a little concerned with the buyback option in the contract and it seems like it has been used before as there have been fewer shares payed out some weeks than previous weeks in the dividend record.

The motion isn't very clear: 2.5% relative to IPO price, or current price? We are already near 2.5% relative to 1 BTC IPO price. And what is "current" price, since it went from 1 to 0.75 in a week?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
my favorite stocks:)
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
bitcoinAdd.net
I thought they were undervalued @ .9
Now it's .75, so today it's a great day to buy Smiley
I don't care if they go down more. I'm not planning to sell them soon anyway... I will only buy more if the price keeps going down...
Activity: 86
I saw the new motion - expires on the 4th of Sep.

I think 3.5% weekly is very unsustainable and is more like slavery for the miner.

He is sharing profits equally among bond-holders - not coupling a bond with a fixed MHash value...

So even 2.5% weekly would be awesome.

For all the greedy folks who cant see how this investment compares to the realworld investments... Feel free to sell out. Those who value a good investment will buy you out.

PS. The divindends drop to 2.5% would give more funds to morpaguy to buy new hardware. So as the motion says - in the mid and long term this is beneficial to all of us.
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
imo this is the most undervalued mining stock right now. the stock is almost fully verified and if you do the math on the dividends per currently paying share, you are getting 3.5% yield per week at current prices. do the calculation on paid out shares and you are buying the equivalent of 10 mhash per share at this difficulty, and its not even a fixed mhash bond. Compare this to other mining stocks and it blows them out of the water.

There are a couple drawbacks though: the issuer holds 60k shares that could be dumped on the market at any time, so this adds a little uncertainty for future price and payouts. Also people don't know much about the issuer, not much reputation, so I think that scares some people off.

Great analysis.  I agree with the exception that should the new motion pass it will bring dividend down to 2.5% with the remaining 1% added to expansion of farm. I see that as a positive though as it should keep dividend up as difficulty increases.  If the issuer is transparent and communicative I can see this being a very popular security as reputation increases.  I am a little concerned with the buyback option in the contract and it seems like it has been used before as there have been fewer shares payed out some weeks than previous weeks in the dividend record.
zef
Activity: 90

Pages:
Jump to: