Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 14. (Read 2178 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 16, 2018, 08:28:37 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
The best way to sell is when you already have profits. Don't be greedy. When you are doing trading, you should know when to sell and when to buy. Just learn from your mistakes, try to observe and read the chart of coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 08:07:01 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Panic selling is for those hodlers who have weak hands with their altcoins and giving them less profits from their altcoins. The best thing to do is to hold your altcoins until the price of bitcoin goes high again because altcoins price will follow aswell. But now that altcoins are in dip , this is the best time to buy altcoins that can give you a high profit when their price will back to normal again.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

Selling them nowadays is useless. You only lose money if you do since market is always on the red everyday so your only choice not to lose more of your investment is to hold on to it until the market is bullish.
The market is unpredictable. But the fact we are in the stable chart. there is no a lot of movement in the bitcoin value. bitcoin was failing to break 10k resistance that will be so difficult to growth if we can't break it.

Many of  those don't really understand the trading some of them they are panic selling when they see or monitor always the fluctuation of coins this is one of the reason to trigger to sell or to panic even they know that they lose. When we see the market always playing this in to $8,000 to $11,000 so it means we don't predict what is the value within an hour so don't panic seller.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
It's obvious of course hold it if you want to back on your capital and don't lost the half of your money. Hold is greater than selling, if you want to get a lot of profits be patient and wait because the value of market  will recover and rising again.
Correct, many people think that they will be able to sell and then buy some other coin and make a lot of money but the truth is that is not going to happen after all if they were such a good traders they will not have made the mistake of buying at the top of the market to begin with.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 03:06:11 AM
you sell it if you have capital will return intact? I think it certainly does. panic in holding the coin is just for beginners and people not familiar with the world of trading. I think to hold a coin so that the capital that you have returned all is a good choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
March 15, 2018, 03:03:54 AM
This decline is not a panic sale. The price of the market against a negative situation in the G20.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
March 15, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
Panic selling will give you a big loss.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:51:05 AM
Holding,waiting and hoping,this is part of the market where we are,panic may cause aggresiveness to sell.when its time of fall,we must stay alert because spring is coming.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
March 15, 2018, 02:17:59 AM
Holders win in most cases, then... You should better have steel balls  Smiley
I lost 60% in my Portfolio from its maximum but I keep calm and wait for next "cryptospring"
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 15, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
If you already believe hold is not a problem but if the investment is too much use your funds better slightly reduce it to isa cover the needs during the market is down,do not lust too much store
Activity: 14
March 15, 2018, 02:01:31 AM
Better hold it as long as you can. Selling coins while it's low is such a waste since it will only lead you to losses and regrets. You should know what coins you are investing in cause most of the coins get pumped after few months or after the full project got executed. Every will have it's own time to shine.

Newbies should fully understand the market before investing here, panicking will result to you a big loss.
The market is volatile and if your emotion is weak, most probably you will hold your holdings at a loss.
Be more patient, and don't be scared about the market right now, it will up again in the right time.

Yes it will up again in the right time, but it depends on what kind of crypto you'd investing and you should know how's the potential of your coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 15, 2018, 12:45:00 AM
Better hold it as long as you can. Selling coins while it's low is such a waste since it will only lead you to losses and regrets. You should know what coins you are investing in cause most of the coins get pumped after few months or after the full project got executed. Every will have it's own time to shine.

Newbies should fully understand the market before investing here, panicking will result to you a big loss.
The market is volatile and if your emotion is weak, most probably you will hold your holdings at a loss.
Be more patient, and don't be scared about the market right now, it will up again in the right time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 14, 2018, 11:57:18 PM
I guess crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell your coins.

It will be dangerous if you really don't know what crypto is. You're right about that if you really don't know the what blockchain technology is all about and the use of cryptocurrency once you invest on it you will end on panic selling but I am sure if you search very well all about blockchain and cryptocurrency you will hold until you satisfy on your profit.
For those who are new to this market, this is the moment that they fear. The whole market is going down. And when they panic, this is the time when big investors swallow them.
Activity: 59
March 14, 2018, 11:14:59 PM
I guess crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell your coins.

It will be dangerous if you really don't know what crypto is. You're right about that if you really don't know the what blockchain technology is all about and the use of cryptocurrency once you invest on it you will end on panic selling but I am sure if you search very well all about blockchain and cryptocurrency you will hold until you satisfy on your profit.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
March 14, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
I can feel that in such situations it is a very emotionally draining thing when we have to decide a decision between either holding it or selling it. but I would advise you to do a detailed analysis of the coin you invested and whatever decision you will make it should be based on research so that you do not make the wrong decision.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 07:39:01 PM
Activity: 554
March 13, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
I believe that everything will increase in due time for all altcoins. Hopefully that I'm not mistaken in my own word and prediction.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
There is no sence to just sell it now cause market has a down which won't last forever, just wait some time when prices will go up and then sell your coins, it is just as simple as i wrote.
Activity: 39
March 13, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
New investors need to be more patient. We are investing in the future technology infrastructure.

I do like that point of view!
Doing the same here. Either the coin goes a long way (in terms of years) or I lose all I 'invested'. No regrests.. although for me it is 'easier' since I only mined it and never bought a big amount. Since I mined them and don't have an exact amount of money that I 'invested' to buy them I do not see the coins that strongly as money I am losing.

It is in my opinion not wise to invest (except for day to day trading) if you invest an amount of money where you are not prepared to go for the long run (or are prepared to lose everything), think about it... tomorrow there might be something seriously wrong about the blockchain in which you invested.

I mined about 20-30 coins 3 years ago. From those 20-30, 2 went up significantly, the rest died or the amount I have is almost worthless. But those 2 coins were worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: