Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 10. (Read 2176 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 28, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
in this market situation it's good to play short term, long term will take some time to make profit, I am ready to lose but I can more quickly to profit by buying coins with cheaper price again
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
March 28, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

When did you buy how much did you spent?           X
How much are you currently at loss?                      Y
Can you afford a further loss?                              Yes/No
Do you depend on that money NOW?                   Yes/No

Usually I invest X amount (that i do NOT need to rely on, EVER).
I do not care about my Y, (due to X being an amount I would have never relied on, and due to own beliefs into a project due to OWN RESEARCH).
If something happens and I cannot afford a further loss due to other variables outside my control, and I require that money, as i would not have anything else, I would cash out, not matter the loss. Otherwise DO NOT TOUCH!

This is how i judge if i have to sell or not.

Looking forward on better views.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.

In addition to this I saw some suggestion for Hodling. Himmm it was really wise.
Are there any choice except hodling??
You believe this crypto thing is gonna work eventually, you are not blind, you are educated, you have vision Smiley Don't you all have ? So the answer is simple you should go with it. (Not an Investment Advicesddfdgs   Grin
It's typical human behavior  Wink

Forever Hodl!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 05:42:06 AM
You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 05:06:44 AM
Panic is the main enemy of any participant of cryptomarket. If you start selling now, you will regret it when the market recovers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
When some people sell their coins in panic, you can get them at a lower price. Do not sell coins and tokens in panic. Mostly, you can later regret it.
I would not sell my own experience in panic. If you want to sell, then sell the part and the part you leave for future growth prices.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
A lot of today's investors are in a state of panic, I'm already prepared and ready to see the price on the airspace at $ 200, for bitcoin 3000 dollars.
Activity: 336
March 27, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
Only to keep, not to sell, you will lose more from operations with sale. And about the purchase, no one knows how lower prices for crypto coins will drop below.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Constantly hope that everything will soon be adjusted and the market will again start growing, of course you can. But in reality this may not happen, you need to consider all the risks.
There is a big difference between hoping that things will eventually go back to normal, and they will, and to be delusional about it, I have seen people making predictions that bitcoin is going back to 20000 at the end of April and that is not going to happen, we need to understand that is going to take a lot of time before we see the price again.
Activity: 105
March 27, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

don't give up, Right now, the price of the bitcoin suffered another correction again after some negative news that broke out earlier and some of the traders sold most of their coin in a hurry. Panic selling will only lead traders to more losses in the future if they continue repeating this of behavior. In the midst of price fall, try to remain calm because it won't last long and will recover again after few days. Most of these are healthy corrections intensified only by a string of bad news,FUD and some panicked new investors.
Since you already hold for such a long term (In crypto months is consider long), its better to continue hodl
Or a better way, but you might need some knowledge here - Sell and Dip lower
Personally, this is always a very good way to make your portfolio bigger in terms of value and size
However, you would need to know when to sell and buy back
I made mistakes selling at the lowest point and fail to buy back at point which eventually lead me to lose more value, so i hodl onto most of the coins

Activity: 968
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
This decline is not the work of new investors. Panic is not about sales. The whale's just asking for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
March 27, 2018, 04:15:33 AM
Panic coin is a very good coin hodl
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
Now is the perfect time to make new acquisitions. I think we have reached the point below which we will not go down.

Based on my TA there are possibilities that Bitcoin could go down around $3000 and if that happens we all know altcoins will follow but I hope it will not go down below that price because it really hurts.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
The best step that can be taken for now in cryptocurrency is to hold the coins because the current price of the coin is very volatile. When the price of coins has increased again, that's when it's right to sell coins or exchange tokens.
Activity: 208
March 27, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
I think it would be better to bear it for a few months, see what kind of market sigma. even if later rose better just sell.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
March 26, 2018, 10:51:37 PM
If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.
Having a long term view of the market is really the only way to guarantee profits this is true not only if we are talking about the market of cryptocurrencies but about any other market, those that are impatient and sell their assets for a low price are the ones that lose their money, while those that held despite all the difficulties and the people telling them to sell are the ones which profit at the end.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

Just hold it bro until you get profit and that's the best time to cash out . I also lose profit now so i will just keep on holding on it and hopefully soon I recover my loss  .
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
at times like these there are two choices that you can decide as a step forward.
first you can hold it and hope your coins will recover quickly, but in some cases it will take so long to wait until the coins are fully recovered you should be patient.
secondly you can sell it on second choice this is a bit risky, you can sell the coins you have then wait until the price is really low and start buy back or you can choose another alternative coin that has great potential will increase so you can recover your lost capital
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 01:37:31 PM
Now is the perfect time to make new acquisitions. I think we have reached the point below which we will not go down.
Activity: 600
March 26, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
You do not panic when market conditions are down, you can wait for the next few days because the price will go up higher, I think if you sell your btc at a low price then you will lose profits, so you have to wait until the price is higher.
Pages:
Jump to: