Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 12. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 21, 2018, 06:41:56 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.

For me if you are really a long term holder, you shouldn't be affected by the wild swings. Only those who panics are the sore loser here. That's why they are called weak hands.

Those strong hands, usually bagholders who are in it for the long haul. So my friendly advise, is don't bother to look at the price and you have to look beyond. As bitcoin and crypto already proves that holding long term will give you lots of money and maximize your profit if you are just going to hodl and don't touch and do nothing about your coins in your wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 21, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
If you have a long-term view the best thing to do is to hold your coins as you don't know what is going to turn to in future. Cryptocurrencies market is a very big and wide market and you may need to have a wider view before making really money through it. I have tried to hold some coins for long-term and my hope is that I will sell them when there price has really appreciated.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
I think it's best to hold it now. But since the market is down now then it is better to keep some good token purchases if you can buy it.

Good idea. Mostly the trader will get profit if they buy now since all of the cryptocurrency go down..
Everybody specially small investor feel panic with this condition but only the strong people will be the winner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
About the stock markets above was correctly said. Probably to this we go. If there is a regulated market in the future, we will have long-term trends, but not sharp pumping and dumping.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 20, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
No sense in selling now, if you held this far than just hodl for some more time as crypto is bound to rise again. Just wait for the Bitcoin price to become stable as thats when the altcoins pump. You shouldn't panic because these are market corrections and are healthy for the market.

No place for panicer now in cryptocurrency because they will be the loser who lose a lot of money.
But anyway, this coreection is not healthy anymore because its very deep and beyond people thought in the first.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
It will be a mistake to sell your coins right now the prices are simply not good enough and you'll likely lose money, I know that holding is also very difficult but is the only option that doesn't lose your money, as long as you invested in some solid coins then you are going to be fine now if you invested in speculative coins then you are probably in trouble.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
March 20, 2018, 05:09:56 PM
Try hodling above 25 coins like I was doing earlier this year. It gets difficult quick, and honestly I never want to do it again in my life. Give me 5 long term coins and let me get away from my computer Cheesy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 02:35:49 PM
Facebook has declared war on the Crypto and today risks failing. Who puts himself against the Crypto loses semp
First there was a news circulating everywhere that Mark is about to release his own Facebook crypto currency and now all of a sudden, he has decided to bring down crypto coins. He must be going insane and this will only hurt him. Bitcoin and altcoins are the future of money. Nobody can eradicate or stop them from getting popular. More and more people are supporting them as they are getting to know about their importance. Mark needs to reconsider his thoughts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 19, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
Now, when market is a little recovering, maybe sell some tokens for fiat can be a good idea.
Tokens are just beginning to grow in price, why should I immediately sell, they need a long time to grow, so that the profit can be good.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
Now, when market is a little recovering, maybe sell some tokens for fiat can be a good idea.
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
Facebook has declared war on the Crypto and today risks failing. Who puts himself against the Crypto loses semp
Activity: 148
March 18, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

no one can say you exactly what to do. For now, it is best to keep dollars for buying below cheap coins . Now Bitcoin in downtrend and this trend can continue until the summer, or maybe until the end of this year. I think best strategy now to buy top coins .They are now very cheap.
yes for people who are a lot of money this is the time to buy or invest but for those who hold altcoin or token is very panic the longer the declining assets
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

If your tokens from a good project with means to be useful for a lot of people then somehow people will need the project service, it is better to hold the tokens/coins or this is the good time to add the tokens from excellent project as they have the good possibilities to rise up later.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
Weaker hands will lose their coins in this bearish market situation. This is the best time to hodl since selling now implies selling at a loss. I would rather you stock up alts with case uses, as those are the coins that will survive this downtrend.

To be honest, i have never expected to see this kind of bloodbath in cryptos, and i joined cryptos on a bear market a few years ago.

But damn, i never expected to see this (and i invested a huge amount of money a few months ago) I am almost on my BEP, but that can not justify it.

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:51:00 PM
You already lose some so basically just hold and wait until the market recovers. I also suggest to buy some more if you still have spare funds because this would be a long hold and for sure you will not regret it and this is faith and also based from the past. Once the current news about FUD and other news about countries interfering crypto subsides everything will go back to normal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 18, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
Many people buy in a falling market, but it is up to you to decide what to do with your money. I am sure that the market still shows growth. Many more will tear your hair and feel sorry that isn't bought when it was cheap)

yes you are right .
but problem on this case ,just did we touch the safe point.
i mean , ok now it's a red flag , but can going down more ?
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
a good battle of nerves. But I do not give in to panic and hold until the end. We are in a great war between old finance (evil) and crypto (good) revolutions. Good always wins
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 18, 2018, 04:18:52 PM
Many people who buyed in at the beginn of the year, make huge loss today. So if they smart, they hold it. But the most of them are new investors who never invested in stocks. So its clear that they get in panic and sold everything with lose. But the problem is they dont inform enough about the coins they invest, and thats why they make lose. Theirs a simple rule, never buy at the alltimehigh. And thats a huge mistake many people do at the beginn of the year, and thats why they have such a high lose.
You imagine their condition, so much to lose at the beginning of their way. This time the market has really fallen, and even those who are 1-2 years in this topic are panicking very much!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 03:39:24 PM
Many people who buyed in at the beginn of the year, make huge loss today. So if they smart, they hold it. But the most of them are new investors who never invested in stocks. So its clear that they get in panic and sold everything with lose. But the problem is they dont inform enough about the coins they invest, and thats why they make lose. Theirs a simple rule, never buy at the alltimehigh. And thats a huge mistake many people do at the beginn of the year, and thats why they have such a high lose.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
Newbies always panic and make mistakes. This is normal. They need to go through one such correction and after that them can make good money.
Pages:
Jump to: