Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 9. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 29, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
do not panic because the price has decreased, you can be patient when hold. I also feel the worries for prices that have decreased in the market. but we can be optimistic if the future price returns to normal and wait.
how can we not panic, in view of this declining market condition ? I think panic is a natural thing, because all investors are feeling it right now. the best advice is do not check too often the state of the market, because it will make us become more panic
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
This year it is difficult to make global predictions. We are waiting for either a very strong collapse or a very strong growth. If you want to risk, of course it is worth buying top coins to the maximum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
March 29, 2018, 03:42:58 PM
Personally, I think the whole crypto market cap is very low right now, it is less than 300billion USD so every altcoin looks cheap and undervalued for me. I think right now is the time to hodl and accumulate cheap alts not dumping your bags.

difficult question atm!
it looks like everything is cheap now, but maybe it was all extremly overpriced and we are finding prices now...
i did not expect that the bear market lasts for so long... maybe it will take a long time that we see high prices what we had in january.. some coins would not see this again, for sure!
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
I am seeing that Weaker hands will lose their coins in this bearish market situation. This is the best time to hodl since selling now implies selling at a loss. I would rather you stock up alts with case uses, as those are the coins that will survive this downtrend.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 29, 2018, 03:21:16 PM
It seems to me that not only new investors panic today. I'm afraid to look at the market. Shocked
 But in my opinion in this situation it's too late to sell altcoins, so I advise holding your altcoins.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 29, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
certainly, i do not think that you can have any other opinions? if you sell your coins immediately, you will get loss. So, I believe that holding is the best way now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2018, 09:47:51 AM
Personally, I think the whole crypto market cap is very low right now, it is less than 300billion USD so every altcoin looks cheap and undervalued for me. I think right now is the time to hodl and accumulate cheap alts not dumping your bags.
Activity: 602
March 29, 2018, 09:38:40 AM
in this market situation it's good to play short term, long term will take some time to make profit, I am ready to lose but I can more quickly to profit by buying coins with cheaper price again

I am one of those who think that you will get good earnings from long term investments. Most investors in the crypto money sector are not patient and adopt the right to give up their investments immediately in the slightest speculative news
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
March 29, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
The situation at the moment is not going to be panic at all. I have to go out for a long time and never look.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Now the market is not good, why choose to sell here?

Now you can only lose money by selling COINS. If the money is not urgently needed, you can wait half a year or one year, and the market will recover. It is only a matter of time before the bull market comes. Please keep your property.
Someone says - keep coins, someone says - you need to buy now, while the market is again red. There is still FUD, when there is no certainty that the market will not fall even more. Uncertainty is now present.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Time is not selling time, it is holding time. If you can buy more coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:19:06 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Now the market is not good, why choose to sell here?

Now you can only lose money by selling COINS. If the money is not urgently needed, you can wait half a year or one year, and the market will recover. It is only a matter of time before the bull market comes. Please keep your property.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
March 28, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
It is too late to sell your coins right now, you have loss so much. And the market is about to slowly recover. We might see the coins back to their price on Q3 this year. Just hodl your coin, ger away from crypto for 2 or 3 months, get a real job, or vacation, and get back to crypto when the price is right
Activity: 448
March 28, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
It is now worth buying and keeping as long as possible. Very positive news, by trading terminals in Korea and Europe. The price will rise!         
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
March 28, 2018, 03:32:18 PM
I'm a big damn, but I'm so optimistic. I can wait 2-3 years. Large investors will raise the market again for a long time.
This is really a very long term hold and only few people can really do such thing since not all having that kind of patience specially seeing on prices of the market which goes up and down.Stress and temptations would really experienced along the way.If you can resist these things then it would really pays you off but still it would be entirely depending on which coin you are holding on,if it does worth to be hold on or you are just simply hodling for long term for a total shitcoin and that's the risk involved always even just we are holding.
Activity: 67
March 28, 2018, 03:12:57 PM
Now just hold on to it as its price fell down the bottom cause I don't expect you bought it to sell five times cheaper
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
do not panic because the price has decreased, you can be patient when hold. I also feel the worries for prices that have decreased in the market. but we can be optimistic if the future price returns to normal and wait.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
I think it's best to hold it now. But since the market is down now then it is better to keep some good token purchases if you can buy it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
March 28, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
in a position like it feels all coin is very good to hold, for those who have this capital is the right time to make an investment because many coin down far below the price of ICO
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
March 28, 2018, 08:36:33 AM
I'm a big damn, but I'm so optimistic. I can wait 2-3 years. Large investors will raise the market again for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: