Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 13. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 253
March 18, 2018, 03:31:24 PM
Many people buy in a falling market, but it is up to you to decide what to do with your money. I am sure that the market still shows growth. Many more will tear your hair and feel sorry that isn't bought when it was cheap)
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 09:37:28 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Friends, hold the crypto coins you have, sell now is not the right choice because the price is falling. Be patient, the future will surely increase in value and you will get a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
March 18, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
You can sell it now and buy later at the lower price or hodl until the price recover. Personally, I prefer the second option since I am long-term holder so I don't care about the price right now because I have my own target.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
I think that right now the best thing to hold. You shouldn't sell. Because the market is unpredictable what will happen but the price may recover.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
Now the market is something new. Last year, there was no such a fall in prices. But this moment needs to be experienced, even if the falling market continues in the next months. Some want prices to copy the last year to the percents, but it does not happen like this.
Activity: 311
March 18, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:08:52 AM
If you still have money to spent just hold your coins, selling them now will just cost you a lot of money and a chance to gain more profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
If you understand cryptocurrency, you should understand that we all expect great growth after the market correction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 18, 2018, 05:00:48 AM
"Expert traders" are under the delusion that their coins will just go up and up and up, and nothing else can happen. Their head is that infested with shit, even when they see their coins being wiped out, the just "HODL" because they read it on Facebook and are now part of the HODL LAMBOS MOON .

In reality they are just fucking jokes who have no clue in the slightest about trading. However their delusional state of mind tells them the opposite. They truly believe they are gifted expert traders.
Activity: 350
March 18, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
Right advise for this case is to hold your coins and never sell it in a low price unless you badly needed a money. If you hold this coins, it might reach in a higher value at the right time. Because there is a right timing for all coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 18, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

First of all, don't panick. Panick never helped anyone to take good decisions. Check the prognosis for each coin you have. If your coins are loosy shitcoins - sell it. If the prognosis is good - then calm down and hodl (this is actually my motto).
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:11:36 PM
if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
Sell the coin now and buy back in the deeper again is better strategy.
other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly
After the storm passes you think it is devastated many percent? And are you worried when the storm is about to hit the market? If it was me, I would sell what I have. And when the storm passes I'll start to buy again. This way I think it's safer than you keep it and wait for the storm to roll it all away.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:20:03 PM
looking at unstable market conditions then it is best to keep holding until the price can reach a high price. and if you can not wait to sell it now at a low price
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 17, 2018, 09:52:06 PM
I can feel that in such situations it is a very emotionally draining thing when we have to decide a decision between either holding it or selling it. but I would advise you to do a detailed analysis of the coin you invested and whatever decision you will make it should be based on research so that you do not make the wrong decision.

Being 100% right is not in cryptocurrency field since all decision is based on unpredictable.
However, doing a research can reduce percentage of wrong decision so we can feel better when we execute our final decision.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly

Why the google will ban cryptocurrency in june but the news has been spread this month which is very early.
But the news is always come and the news seeker will spread it to get money for what they are doing
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
March 16, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
You already lose some so basically just hold and wait until the market recovers. I also suggest to buy some more if you still have spare funds because this would be a long hold and for sure you will not regret it and this is faith and also based from the past. Once the current news about FUD and other news about countries interfering crypto subsides everything will go back to normal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
March 16, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 16, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

Are you new to crypto currency? There is no point in selling now just to cut your loss because that is not the solution. Best thing to do is hodl and wait for the market to recover. Be patient dude, get used to it for this bullish market.
It's normal to panic when they are not used in crypto, or if they put a big amount of investment that might be their only hope, investing is risky, all users should know that so when everytime markets became too volatile they will not panic.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 10:00:45 PM

Are you new to crypto currency? There is no point in selling now just to cut your loss because that is not the solution. Best thing to do is hodl and wait for the market to recover. Be patient dude, get used to it for this bullish market.
Pages:
Jump to: