Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 132. (Read 149454 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
April 29, 2014, 04:05:18 PM
On the other hand I am working with them to repair one of my miners (2 bad cards and 1 bad card on a working one). So far they have been helpful if a bit delayed. At the moment I have 3 bad cards due to a default setting my miners had...I corrected that and things seem to be working for the remaining cards. For me personally it has not been all bad. At the end of the day its just been communications issues as has been stated. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, so far my own experience has been while a bit delayed they have eventually replied. That being said I do get that people are fed up and want answers.

Hopefully this all gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction. There is more bad blood here than a hemophiliacs convention (no offense intended to hemophiliacs).

So they've been playing favorites - helping you, and ignoring everyone else.

This really helps put everyone at ease (NOT).

For starters why are you are instigating more problems? What are you doing to make this situation work? What stake do you have in this besides just coming in here and going prosecute? Did you get hardware from them? Do have any legitimate claim from this? At this point you are starting to post as much useless shit as loshia but with better english. Trying to contribute in that yes they did contact me. Took a while but they got back to me. I didn't lose my shit and threaten them either. I won't make the assumption that they are playing favorites. Considering that alot of the peoples circumstanced here are different, there may be a reason for it. The legal issues the ones threatning legal action they HAVE to address in a very specific manner to avoid any further liability to themselves. So of course they cease to reply in a public forum. And when asshats like you who have no business even being here starting chiming in with useless comments, then it makes it harder for anyone to get anything. Point is its not all bad if you handle it right.

That all being said, that does not excuse anything AMT has done personally to people. So what is happening is a consequence of bad judgement unfortunatly. But you coming on here in your caps stating proescute....just serves nothing. mrpark obviously knows his rights and has already stated what his intentions are.Why are you commenting further? You have nothing invested besides your emotions and a need for attention in here.  

There is a separate "offcial" users thread. go take your useless bitching there. I read it but I chose to just keep out of it for the most part. You make as many assumptions as you claim I make.

Don't you see that people lost money? There is a reason why they are here talking and looking for away to get their money. This is a huge fraud in a middle of a modern country. You might be Josh or Jim trying to cover your self! There will be a huge prosecution and long time Jail for fraud and stealing, misrepresenting orders from ATM  to people!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 29, 2014, 03:55:56 PM
On the other hand I am working with them to repair one of my miners (2 bad cards and 1 bad card on a working one). So far they have been helpful if a bit delayed. At the moment I have 3 bad cards due to a default setting my miners had...I corrected that and things seem to be working for the remaining cards. For me personally it has not been all bad. At the end of the day its just been communications issues as has been stated. I can't speak for anyone else but myself, so far my own experience has been while a bit delayed they have eventually replied. That being said I do get that people are fed up and want answers.

Hopefully this all gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction. There is more bad blood here than a hemophiliacs convention (no offense intended to hemophiliacs).

What were the settings and how do I get to them? I now have 4 dead boards.

Check your PMs. There are a couple simple things you do to check they are really there unless they are burned out beyond recovery.

If you can PM me that info too I would appreciate it.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 29, 2014, 03:39:16 PM

Check your PMs. There are a couple simple things you do to check they are really there unless they are burned out beyond recovery.

Can post again the check list?
Activity: 532
April 29, 2014, 03:33:44 PM

April 29, 2014, 03:18:22 PM
Before Opieum showed up here with his overload of optimism, people were bitching about not hearing back for MONTHS. This is nothing new.

AMT has been giving customers the shaft since late last year.

But remain calm, because Opieum says so.

I have an idea. Stop riding AMT's dick because they are giving you SOME form of help. They are fucking over the rest of the community while they help you out with your 1 miner.

And you are still posting useless crap. What have you done to help anyone here? Ahh nothing. Any technical help with those with miners? So far you just talk alot of shit. I spend time here trying to help other people take the appropriate action whether thats contacting AMT or taking action another way. Hell I have even pointed a few people in the right direction on what actions they should take. And not always to AMTs benefit. Like I said I am neutral on this. But I am going to be honest and post my own experience vs just harping on more shit just because its the popular thing to do. If they do something right, then they should get SOME credit for it. That said They have fucked up alot. They are being held to account. You are not needed as you are not anything more than a troll. You have added nothing but anger to the discussion which makes you a troll. Contribute something of use instead of the same tired bullshit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 29, 2014, 03:17:58 PM

April 29, 2014, 03:08:48 PM

Why are they helping you and not helping mrpark or myself to get my miners fixed?

Well at this point its just email exchanges. I have not sent anything back or they back to me. So that process hasn't even started. That said its also taken a week. Also have you filed any claims against them? From my understanding in any of those situations require AMT or any company for that matter to REALLY mind their P's and Q's. I was persistent in my communication but not threatening or overbearing.That being said I get it. I mentioned it because I think people do need to know that they are not screwing everyone over. I think they are looking to fulfil their obligations and move on from this. But that is a presumption. At the same time personally they have been working with me but I also with them, which has been getting results. Unfortunately not everyone works like that.
legendary
Activity: 1610
April 29, 2014, 03:05:59 PM
Before Opieum showed up here with his overload of optimism, people were bitching about not hearing back for MONTHS. This is nothing new.

I have an idea. Stop riding AMT's dick because they are giving you SOME form of help. They are fucking over the rest of the community while they help you out with your 1 miner.

His ass will heart badly but I guess Zipkin dick is like Chinese one. It is so small that one do not feel the penetration. But once it is in there it hurts and suddenly you realize how badly you are fucked afterwards
The funny part that he got his crap from zipkin hands and is still refusing to admit it
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
April 29, 2014, 03:02:59 PM

legendary
April 29, 2014, 03:01:35 PM
It is quite simple the crap is not working so Zipkin has no move. He is late + lying  for last three months or so.
What to say next week? No way. If he admits that he is not able to deliver then he has to refund you which is not his style. Probably he is silently hoping that this will just go buy and you will just say fuck him I lost.
But he is not evaluating the fact that you spend 6-20k so it is quite different compared to bfl
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 29, 2014, 02:58:04 PM

For starters why are you are instigating more problems? What are you doing to make this situation work? What stake do you have in this besides just coming in here and going prosecute? Did you get hardware from them? Do have any legitimate claim from this? At this point you are starting to post as much useless shit as loshia but with better english. Trying to contribute in that yes they did contact me. Took a while but they got back to me. I didn't lose my shit and threaten them either. I won't make the assumption that they are playing favorites. Considering that alot of the peoples circumstanced here are different, there may be a reason for it. The legal issues the ones threatning legal action they HAVE to address in a very specific manner to avoid any further liability to themselves. So of course they cease to reply in a public forum. And when asshats like you who have no business even being here starting chiming in with useless comments, then it makes it harder for anyone to get anything. Point is its not all bad if you handle it right.

That all being said, that does not excuse anything AMT has done personally to people. So what is happening is a consequence of bad judgement unfortunatly. But you coming on here in your caps stating proescute....just serves nothing. mrpark obviously knows his rights and has already stated what his intentions are.Why are you commenting further? You have nothing invested besides your emotions and a need for attention in here.  

There is a separate "offcial" users thread. go take your useless bitching there. I read it but I chose to just keep out of it for the most part. You make as many assumptions as you claim I make.

Opieum,
      I have been very civil and courteous to them as well. AMT does not know which customer I am and I can tell you they are not responding. As for the public forum, I agree, they don't have to be in these forums. BUT then why are they not replying to my emails? In my Voice Messages to them, my emails to them I have been extremely nice and patient.
      If you are talking to them on a regular basis, ask them why they are not shipping out other peoples miners and why are they not replying to our emails?

Also remember, they posted in these forums that they were shipping 10 units a day. What happened?

This forum IS going to get nastier because AMT deserves it. If you want to help them, then talk some sense into them and tell them to start replying to their customers email. I can assure you that if every customer got regular email communication from them, we would have NO need to come to this useless Official AMT thread.
legendary
April 29, 2014, 02:54:14 PM
There is one in melbro hands  Grin
Do. NOt bash at Zipkin dude Wink
April 29, 2014, 02:52:37 PM

There isn't a single fully working miner in anyone's hands...

What are you, here to reassure people that AMT are on the up-and-up? 

Do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.
legendary
April 29, 2014, 02:48:29 PM

Why are they helping you and not helping mrpark or myself to get my miners fixed?
Because he is lacking zip king ass that is why. And Zipkin is desperately trying to show off with second miner delivered in amt history.
The sad pard is that opium believes in Zipkin lies especially the one that cards got broken due to software settings. The saddest part is about to come. He will be fucked again for sure and probably he will enlighten us how it feels like to be  Grin
No seriously Zipkin is lying g you opium and he will continue to to do so
Period.
The massage which zip king is sending through opium (he is using him of course) is behave lick my ass and you will have special treatment  Grin
April 29, 2014, 02:48:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 29, 2014, 02:42:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 29, 2014, 02:38:45 PM
I am contacting Bitmine.ch management, they seem like very nice people there. The attacks AMT has made on me are uncalled for, and I am sure making sure they won't go unnoticed.  Why is AMT taking everything out on me because another customer broke their window? The logic makes no sense.

I don't believe for one second that any Bitcoiner broke out Josh's window. Joshua Zipkin is staying at his parent's home, and probably was one of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin's disgruntled clients that broke the window if such did occur. Josh's better half resides in Bulgaria, of which I'm not posting her Facebook page... but, it's easy to find.
April 29, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

April 29, 2014, 02:18:00 PM

April 29, 2014, 02:13:15 PM
AMT ISNT ANSWERING THE DOOR? WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE.

Joshua Zipkin is already back in Bulgaria with everyone's cash, or likely heading that way soon.

Prosecute as JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED!
Jump to: