Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 134. (Read 149454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 28, 2014, 05:41:39 PM
Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.

A shortage of power supplies? He had a hundred of them in his trunk that I personal witnessed when he gave me one. I'm looking at it now: a LEPA P1375M. Anybody want to buy it?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
April 28, 2014, 05:24:21 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 28, 2014, 05:19:29 PM
interesting ...

We have lost patience with management at Hashfast.  As outside observers, it is impossible to separate incompetence from systematic fraud but it is clear that one or both is pervasive at the company.

We have waited patiently on a moderately large order (62 Sierras) while 6 months from our promised shipping date has gone past.  Over a month ago we cancelled our orders and demanded a refund as is our legal right. Not only has a refund not been forthcoming, no one at Hashfast bothers to respond to messages.  However when we inquired about purchasing another $1M in hardware, we had three emails and phone calls within an hour.

We have determined that a lawsuit is an ineffective approach at this point. Instead we are going to apply to the court to have a receiver appointed to take control of the company.  By law, if 3 creditors, owed over $15k IN TOTAL apply to the court, the company can be placed under the control of a receiver.  The receiver will take control of the assets and debts of the company, determine if the operation can continue under new management or liquidate the assets as needed.   The receiver will also be obligated to find and report for prosecution any misuse of company funds that he finds.

Understandably this is a drastic move, but we believe it is our only option.  Hashfast has no right to operate using our money, and clearly they cannot operate without it or our refund would have been paid long ago.  If you would like to join us in this action, PM me.  All of the legal fees to move forward have already be paid.

Some people will not want Hashfast to be disrupted in this way, but we believe it is the only fair way to handle the situation.  Experience with MtGox and Bitfloor has shown that allowing an insolvent company to continue operating just results in additional losses for everyone (and often rewards insiders who cheat and steal from the rightful creditors).  By taking this action, all money flows from Hashfast will be reviewed and any fraudulent payments will have to be returned.  It will also stop boards that were paid for last year from being resold to scammers like Ken Slaughter rather than being delivered to their rightful owners.

We anticipate actual filings will be made next week.  Hashfast can easily prevent this by paying the refunds that are owed.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 28, 2014, 05:09:50 PM
Hi AMT. I was just wondering if you can give an update as to what order # you are on so I have an idea as to when I will receive my miner. I know you are going through a lot. My order # is 849. I tried to email and leave a voicemail but no response. Thank you for your kind help in this regard.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 28, 2014, 05:07:09 PM
AMT_Miners

Explain to me after 3 week of waiting that I still don't have the missing backplane that you supposedly claimed you shipped on two different occasions?
April 28, 2014, 04:52:12 PM
Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

Well we know they are scared of customers coming to their site. Now we know that they are also scared of the postman. Hmmm maybe the postman is a customer of theirs therefore the reason is that are scared of their customer again ! Boggles the mind !
legendary
April 28, 2014, 04:49:25 PM

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.
legendary
April 28, 2014, 04:38:52 PM
It seems FedEx has tried to deliver my miner for the third time unsuccessfully, the last attempt was today at 11:52 am. I am still hopeful you will go and pick up the miner today at FedEx as you've said AMT. Thank You.

Absolutely ridiculous,  what use is an RMA if there is nobody to receive shipment on the other side?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 28, 2014, 04:01:44 PM
Nothing will change with AMT.  None of them even know how to run a company.   How hard is it to give updates.  Yet they have promised again and again they would be better. How can you tell if AMT is telling a lie?  Their mouth/fingers (for typing) are moving.  They have no loyal customers because they haven't taken care of even one of their customers.   Remember back in the day when a number of customers defended AMT??  Even some of those customers now suing them.  Well no one is in those ranks anymore.  You reap what you Sow AMT  Your Reaping is coming.  No one likes being lied to, especially REPEATEDLY!
legendary
April 28, 2014, 03:21:41 PM
Grow up AMT ! You say you have all these hardships ? Well, LEARN FROM THEM and start COMMUNICATING.

Oh and what , you think a mining company is hard? Guess what, running ANY business is hard and customer service is one key factor in a businesses success. You think we have no companies that we are running ourselves? That we don't know how hard it is?  Stop acting like the victim. You took our money and you have nothing to show. Not even a voice,  You should be calling all of your customers and giving them updates.

All your hardships are self inflicted by you. By communicating you could have avoided a large number of issues.

+1  The lack of responses to email, phone calls and shipmend drop offs only leads to a very ugly result.

Maybe AMT thinks that taking $12,000 from a hard working person has no consequences, but for some people, that's a lot of money.  It could be their life savings...  I recommended that AMT start sending out refunds immediately!
April 28, 2014, 02:55:53 PM
April 28, 2014, 02:47:49 PM
I am willing to forgive them, let's not hammer them for that now it's over. Let's all be professional here and resolve our issues in a civil manner.

Sounds good. You are gracious for forgiving them.

Ok, AMT, so how about some updates on where you are with our miners? What is the expected ship date now? If you don't want to reply here then reply to all your customers via email. I'll get the update that way as well.
Activity: 364
April 28, 2014, 02:45:47 PM
I am willing to forgive them, let's not hammer them for that now it's over. Let's all be professional here and resolve our issues in a civil manner.
April 28, 2014, 02:43:26 PM
Activity: 392
April 28, 2014, 02:29:07 PM
Well, for starters I am asking the police to arrest them right now on the grounds that I feel my family is in danger. They posted my name and address here which creates a threat to my family knowing my purchasing habits of expensive computer equipment which was private information. I am very upset and have asked them to remove my name form the forums which they did not. I want everyone at the company arrested, I am filing charges against everyone there since they all had access to the computer posting under the name AMT_Miners.  I want this all documented for my own safety.

Actually Brian, we posted your name and state. Just in shier instance that you might be correct on that one we went ahead and deleted your name and township. So now it could be any Brian in New Jersey. Feel safe.

And how about Josh's family, friends, all of his personal addresses that have been posted over and over again on this thread. How about how clients showed up at his house on 8 different occasions? How about the car windows that were smashed in front of his house?

How about the first office they worked out of which was his fathers office that was broken into (nothing was stolen) which basically forced AMT out of that office into a new location? How about the affiliated groups associated with Josh's father that questioned his affiliation or recognition based on the sick bastards on this thread that have nothing better to do with their lives than screw with companies that had the best intentions in the world and drive them to verge of something close to clinical depression.

And how about the banking institutions that AMT has operated with that have been screwed with buy clients who didn't want to wait.. Back in November 1 week after a client ordered and then read crap on this thread.

Or the messages left on Josh's voice mail threatening his family directly from Craig Lenell himself.

Its a public forum, and it sucks when your personal info is posted on it and found on google later, it could really effect how a start up company works with banks, institutions, vendors, or more simply can't, because of the preliminary google search that most vendors or institutions do prior to recruiting a reseller or client.

You think making a mining company is easy?  It's the hardest thing any of us have ever to do, and during the whole process we said to ourselves "It'll be worth it in the end, let's just tuff it out, get over this hurdle, just wait", which is now the furthest thing from the truth.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
April 28, 2014, 02:21:48 PM
They are registered in Delaware. In most cases that is enough. If they have the proper tax forms and licenses put in which are not necessarily public record, then they are fine.

They are "incorporated" in DE. PA requires registration as a "foreign business". Business registration records are public. Not only is AMT not registered to do business in PA, but they are using the name of another business.

By your logic then Microsoft, Google, Apple and just about every fortune 500 is operating illegally out of their home states.

No, because those business are correctly registered to do business in other states. Let's take a look at how a fine upstanding business does it.

Incorporated in WY:

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=149144214231010201167112190255028042109060235081

Registered in KS (perform business entity search, search for "bf labs"):

https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e2s1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 28, 2014, 12:45:45 PM
Well, for starters I am asking the police to arrest them right now on the grounds that I feel my family is in danger. They posted my name and address here which creates a threat to my family knowing my purchasing habits of expensive computer equipment which was private information. I am very upset and have asked them to remove my name form the forums which they did not. I want everyone at the company arrested, I am filing charges against everyone there since they all had access to the computer posting under the name AMT_Miners.  I want this all documented for my own safety.

Well I guess that pretty much ends AMT. Now noone gets anything. But I do agree it is poor form to be posting anyones private info underacted on the internet like that. I would be pretty pissed too if they posted more than my first name on here and even my first name I would not want out there.

Hopefully they delete your info before this needs to escalate any more.
Activity: 532
April 28, 2014, 12:41:28 PM
Our payment was sent to AMT so we cant sue Zipkin directly. Now if he truly didn't make a LLC or some other proper business entity then yes, the same lawsuit would apply to him directly. Either way, the owners personal assets would be assessed as well for payback even if they declared bankruptcy.

AMT is not registered to do business in PA, so yes, they do not have a proper business entity.

They are registered in Delaware. In most cases that is enough. If they have the proper tax forms and licenses put in which are not necessarily public record, then they are fine. This is normal and not in any shape or forum illegal. They likely are a legitimate business entity in PA. Their outsourced assembly plant would have required the proper information just to do business with them. A Tax EIN would have been required to validate that kind of work or it can be a liability to the assembly company they are sourcing to as well.

By your logic then Microsoft, Google, Apple and just about every fortune 500 is operating illegally out of their home states. This is almost a standard practice because of the beneficial tax status that one gets from starting a corporation in Delaware. It is not something EVERY corporation does, as I didn't with my own corporation. I instead preferred the tax benefits of my home state and other breaks for keeping it local.

A little primer on this. http://www.bizfilings.com/learn/incorporate-delaware-nevada.aspx I imagine AMT has their tax filings and all other local licenses in order or it would be a HUGE problem for them otherwise. But that bit of info usually is not public. Though that might vary from state to state.
April 28, 2014, 12:14:34 PM
I am free to file charges, as I've said I feel my family is threatened and that is a valid enough reason. The police do not judge, I am filing charges against them and a judge will decide.

So sad ! All AMT has to do is delete off your personal information which would take seconds. Your request is completely reasonable. Actually for them not to remove off your post seems to me that they PURPOSELY did it to cause you personal distress and are keeping it there for this same reason.

AMT, stop playing games !!! This is serious stuff here that you are ignoring !
Activity: 588
April 28, 2014, 12:07:21 PM
Well, for starters I am asking the police to arrest them right now on the grounds that I feel my family is in danger. They posted my name and address here which creates a threat to my family knowing my purchasing habits of expensive computer equipment which was private information. I am very upset and have asked them to remove my name form the forums. I want everyone at the company arrested, I am filing charges against everyone there since they all use the name AMT_Miners.  I want this all documented for my own safety.

this isnt direct to you mrpark but to all of you. america must be a different place to Britain because if i phoned my local constabulary they would tell me to f off politely, far too busy catching murderers and the sorts.
Jump to: