Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 133. (Read 149454 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Stan the Man!
April 29, 2014, 02:05:22 PM
I did work as a computer consultant in that area for a long, long time, I even installed complete computer systems for the police depts. there. I even ask myself if I know these guys at AMT because I did some kind of work for almost every business imaginable there in that area working for resellers for many years I still do work there sometimes and I even have servers hosted not far from them. Not to mention I have older siblings who went to school there as did I. My parents also know a ton of people, including people in local govt there. This is why I am somewhat puzzled how AMT is acting out on me, and posting things that are not true about me. It may not be a bad idea to call every police department in that area and inform them of what is going on with all of our money being held hostage. Local police often have sympathy on situations like this. Most of the people in that area are very nice people, but AMT has been very disrespectful to me and I guess we will see how this all plays out.

What are we posting about that is not true?

Again, delivering miners late is not a crime, especially if the business has a good/viable reasons for their delays. Failing to be at the office for a fedex drop off is not a crime and hopefully your package will be attended to today. Your miner will be reviewed and inspected and you'll be notified of your miner's status in the near future.

Our clients have called everyone from the local police to the fcc, the majority of the people on the other side of the line are like wtf are these people talking about. More over, when they see our business is established, shipping and undergoing a lawsuit already, its adds validity to the fact that we're real, working and possibly upsetting our customers.

As we've stated several times before, we're doing the best we can with the resources we have and are going as fast as possible. That we're trying our best to create refund/upgrade options that will satisfy our current clients in the end. At this point its about making our clients happy, specifically those that have been nice and patient along the way.

100% self inflicted.  yes, those guys went too far, but pretty much all of it could have been avoided with a little communication.  The "stick your head in the sand, and hope it goes away" approach doesn't appear to be working. 

There will be a few that are never satisfied, no matter what you do, but the majority of the people here are very understanding, and just want to know what is happening with the large sums of money they've given you in good faith.   

This thread should be re-labeled to "How NOT to run a business"

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 29, 2014, 11:59:29 AM
Again, this is something that is a done deal in 24 hours just as the last time. I am not just talking here and not following up on my words.  I am giving them the courtesy of letting them know what it going to happen before I go there.

Well to be fair you have been more than patient in the matter. I think everyone has been. If they just provided better communication it would help alot of these issues get resolved. Sadly this forum is in a way the gateway towards getting ASIC hardware moved. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. But it seems to successfully weed out good players from the bad. Well not at first anyway, but it does successfully take them off the board eventually. Its economic darwinism in a way. Survival of the fittest.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
April 29, 2014, 11:43:01 AM
I am sorry, but AMT's words have zero weight at this point in the game.

Well for us that is true. However the courts will have to go through and deliberate all that until its proven. Which takes time. Cant say I blame you for it though. The communication has been difficult. With any criminal charges that result in prison or whatever, it basically means the company goes into receivership. We might get hardware and the MPP maybe fulfilled depending on what funds are there OR the assets sold off and we get money back OR the company gets assigned new management under the courts supervision. No matter how its sliced that will take a long time to resolve. In the short term people get the short term satisfaction that justice has been done, in the long term we still get nothing until all that gets sorted out. And even then we are lucky if we get anything back at all. You might personally benefit as you are directly filing charges. But the rest of us get screwed in the process even those filing the class action. Just something to think about.

To add if the company goes into recivership that might be an option that helps everyone out. But right now its a lengthy process as the court system is not known for its swiftness.
Hey,
Amt are scumbags. No matter if you sue them or a criminal charge or whatever you will not get a nut from them
So you are asking people to stop just because everyone will lose?
Apart of the money lost there is something called dignity and honer. This two words do not have a price. That is what folks are fighting for. So I am sure that poserkoto Zipkin will get out clean in terms of money loss. He will pay to lawyers and it will turn out that amt is just a ballon without owning a fucking cent. But I do believe that his ass will go to jail at the end
By the way how is your crap doing lately?
A pool graph if you do not mind will be great
April 29, 2014, 11:39:32 AM
It takes someone like me to get this guys to do anything. They are going to crack under the pressure coming to them from local law enforcement, believe me.  I have again given them a chance to do the right thing, 24 hours to provide a refund before I file a report to press official charges with their local police dept. 

Well let's hope they follow through. Not looking forward to what comes next.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 29, 2014, 10:34:10 AM

Well for us that is true. However the courts will have to go through and deliberate all that until its proven. Which takes time. Cant say I blame you for it though. The communication has been difficult. With any criminal charges that result in prison or whatever, it basically means the company goes into receivership. We might get hardware and the MPP maybe fulfilled depending on what funds are there OR the assets sold off and we get money back OR the company gets assigned new management under the courts supervision. No matter how its sliced that will take a long time to resolve. In the short term people get the short term satisfaction that justice has been done, in the long term we still get nothing until all that gets sorted out. And even then we are lucky if we get anything back at all. You might personally benefit as you are directly filing charges. But the rest of us get screwed in the process even those filing the class action. Just something to think about.

To add if the company goes into recivership that might be an option that helps everyone out. But right now its a lengthy process as the court system is not known for its swiftness.

very unfortunate situation.  I have a brick that I paid $6,000 to acquire.  still waiting on that missing backplane.   

wary of sending anything back to AMT since they don't seem to be receiving anything nor is there even a chance of getting anything back.
April 29, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

legendary
April 29, 2014, 09:55:12 AM

The fact that they refuse to receive your return shipment is extremely troubling.
April 29, 2014, 09:13:18 AM
Seeing what has been happening it seems alot of the US mining companies are dealing with similar problems. BFL, Cointerra, Hashfast....when the hell did US companies turn into 1990's Chinese companies? But damn I feel for ya on that. getting the system all damaged up like that. Do you have pictures of the shipping? Kinda hard to tell how it was packed with a partial photo. I presume you would have those as well? otherwise they can claim you damaged it on purpose. Looks like its just piling on now. Hopefully there is some resolution in sight, because this would be good for noone really unless the company goes into receivership after the fact or someone else picks up the baton so to speak and addresses all this.
April 29, 2014, 07:40:09 AM
@AMT

I know you guys are hurting with all the stuff happening. Might want to reach out to this guy for some help https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashfast-converts-large-batch-2-order-to-chips-584908
He is helping out hashfast who is in a very similar boat as you guys. Its worth the time invested in working with him (if he is willing) so that you can maybe right the boat so to speak. Hopefully this is a helpful path you can take to make things right with everyone here. I know you guys get how pissed people are and how you need to be more transparent. Hopefully this is helpful for you.
April 29, 2014, 07:34:48 AM
I actually had issues with some block eruptor cubes I bought a while back as well. Not unique to a few companies. The devices were packed well enough but in transit were just messed up. I had to disassemble and reassemble them. Unfortunately its a laziness issue with shipping companies as well.  At the end of the day though it does fall on the shipper to make sure its packed properly to prevent exactly this issue. Its just poor quality management overall across the chain. Not one groups fault but all collectively. The problem is quality control that needs to take into account as many external factors as possible in the packing process.
Activity: 588
April 29, 2014, 06:43:30 AM
Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.

A shortage of power supplies? He had a hundred of them in his trunk that I personal witnessed when he gave me one. I'm looking at it now: a LEPA P1375M. Anybody want to buy it?
Do you still have the miner? Thought u sold it.

Sold the miner, but not the PSU. Ironically, UPS damaged the package, and it was professionally packed by their reseller. In the claim process now, of which all looks smooth to date.

ha ups packed and smashed your rig. american postal football olympics i see fedex v ups
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 29, 2014, 01:32:36 AM
http://www.coindesk.com/problems-plague-kncminer-broken-super-jupiters-arrive-doorsteps/

Thought this was interesting. Looks like KnC's stuff is arriving broken or not working.  Though they have a great play for their customers. Maybe AMT can go simlar route.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
April 28, 2014, 10:05:11 PM
Their manufacturer is IMET that helped put their chips together, in which they did a crappy job!
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 28, 2014, 10:00:14 PM
Could you please tell the person sitting in the dark at the desk on the laptop to answer the door once in a while?

If a company is deliberately not accepting deliveries,  then it is crystal clear that this company is not operating in a *normal* manner.

Let's just put it this way,  AMT claimed that they had a shortage of power supplies.  So where are those back-ordered power supplies going to be shipped to when they arrive?

The fact that AMT *refuses* to reveal to you and all other customers their *real* shipping address, tells you that this vendor cannot be trusted.

A shortage of power supplies? He had a hundred of them in his trunk that I personal witnessed when he gave me one. I'm looking at it now: a LEPA P1375M. Anybody want to buy it?

Sold the miner, but not the PSU. Ironically, UPS damaged the package, and it was professionally packed by their reseller. In the claim process now, of which all looks smooth to date.
April 28, 2014, 10:00:00 PM
Josh and Jim Im going to visit you again soon this time, I'm not leaving without my money! $11,500 in orders is not a small money, are you expecting me to give you for free? You screwed up  like 1000 people, meaning millions of dollars you guys took from us. It's a shame how you can start a business without knowing anything about it, and lie about the concept of the RIG's that you posted on website, in fact that you are shipping something else instead!
April 28, 2014, 09:52:46 PM
Bro both of my rigs are bad! They gave me broken crap that they could not get it to work, and is not approved by FCC their design can catch on fire, because heat sink fans are blowing direct to the wires that are attached to the panel! This is fire hazard! They will get nailed by the government that they are selling equipment that is not approved!
Activity: 81
April 28, 2014, 08:53:17 PM
Hi AMT, Jim, Josh, please contact me regarding the status of my boxes? Thanks
Activity: 102
April 28, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 28, 2014, 06:11:10 PM
legendary
April 28, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Jump to: