Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 160. (Read 149454 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 13, 2014, 08:02:24 PM
About time you started this.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 13, 2014, 08:00:49 PM
AMT_miners,

Just sent you guys email couple of minutes ago, you can just response to my email
I know you guys working on weekend and expedite my miners too.
Can you please kindly ship my miners tomorrow or the day after tomorrow,means April 14/15 of 2014?

please make sure all working fine before ship to me.

Waiting too long.Once I receive,I can setup and provide review here.

Thank you,
Tony
Activity: 392
April 13, 2014, 07:53:33 PM
Reserved
April 13, 2014, 07:53:26 PM
Reserved
April 13, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

AMT 1.25TH's help:

If you have the 1.25Th ssh login is:
user:  admin
pass:  pi

Directions:  After receiving your miner, check for the IP address on the side, the default ip address is 192.168.1.100.

Plug the network cable into both the miner and your home router. Turn on the miner, and go to the IP address in your browster.

Click on the settings menu and input your pool address, working name, etc. (If using btcguild, make sure to match the difficulty to the worker in btcguild, exp "1024)

Click save and then click home. The graphics may take 30 seconds to show up, but when they do you'll see you stats live in the moment.

For more info, contact support at Sales (at) advancedminers (dot) com.

April 13, 2014, 07:48:31 PM
We're Advanced Mining Technologies and we're located in Haverford, PA.

We design, build, assemble and ship Asic miners. We've worked with Bitfury, Avalon, The A1, A2 and BE200 chip for our terrahash miners.

We accept most forms of payment. Local pickup is an option for sure.  We're real and when you call the office someone usually picks up.

Below are some key factors that separate us from most other asic manufacturers.

1. We've actually shipped miners and have been doing so since November 2013.
2. We speak to our customers directly and we are trying to improve our customer service everyday.
3. You can find our products on Amazon and buy them with a credit card.
4. We're American and we are proud to build our miners in both America and Europe, and China.
5. We deliver on time if the situation is in our immediate control.
6. We take checks, and all forms of checks too, even personal.
7. We offer customer support for guys that are just starting in the mining industry.
8. Our hardware is built to be upgradable, you can add more GH/s to each of our machines accept the 80ghs (as of now).
9. We're in this for the long haul and we've filed with the IRS.
10. We don't mine.

We are working very hard, and we're usually over tired and kinda out there, but your free to come see us at our administrative office anytime you'd like.

Pages:
Jump to: