Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 53. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 14, 2014, 08:55:35 AM
AMT_Miners,

As you suggested before from your post, please advise how you can refund me with 2 my miners.

Please response to my email.

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Can you response to my email for refund option? I need this money as i indicated in my email my situation. hope you can understand.
Thanks,

Tony

Yes someone will get back to you soon. If you've already emailed several times and no one has responded that is most likely because we currently do not know the answer until our legal matters dealt with. Technically everyone is in class, even you. You can thank Mr. Lenell for that one.

That is not true, the judge still needs to approve the class action classification for the suit.

Also, only those who can claim damages (like almost every AMT customer) can be in the suit.  So if you get delivered something with satisfaction, then obviously you can't be part of the suit.

Not true, if you read the complaint again I am pretty sure it says things about miners not arriving or arriving late and or not not receiving refunds.

Intro section A. #3 #5 section F. heading: Defendants’ Failure to Deliver Purchased Bitcoin Miners and/or Rightfully Issue
Refunds.
#81 section: CLASS ALLEGATIONS #84-88 

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 14, 2014, 06:36:01 AM
AMT_Miners,

As you suggested before from your post, please advise how you can refund me with 2 my miners.

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Can you response to my email for refund option? I need this money as i indicated in my email my situation. hope you can understand.
Thanks,

Tony

Yes someone will get back to you soon. If you've already emailed several times and no one has responded that is most likely because we currently do not know the answer until our legal matters dealt with. Technically everyone is in class, even you. You can thank Mr. Lenell for that one.

That is not true, the judge still needs to approve the class action classification for the suit.

Also, only those who can claim damages (like almost every AMT customer) can be in the suit.  So if you get delivered something with satisfaction, then obviously you can't be part of the suit.
June 14, 2014, 02:01:27 AM
The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Furthermore, all backlogged European ordered miners have been delivered.

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as American made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Thanks for the supportive post curt. Just a heads up we dont know if we'll be able to provide such an extensive upgrade on American orders due to the shier amount of them. But we will try and do our best to do so. There is only so much money we actually took in aside from what we invested in the company ourselves. All of it, plus a new line of credit will go to filling everyone's remaining orders.

We have moved manufacturing operations to china some time ago, and units should be done very shortly. We'll be shipping direct from there to clients to make things easier/faster. Some batches are currently done, they are just waiting on an AMT staff member to get over and to test each unit individually prior to shipping. DHL offers two days shipping, so we dont want to loose more time on shipping in and then reshipping.

Not a problem. I'm not afraid to call someone out on things they've messed up, but on the other hand there isn't any reason not to recognize the good work that same person does.

It's never been personal, just business. I'm glad to see things coming along there were times when I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen. But progress is good and I'm happy to see you guys get back on track.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 13, 2014, 11:29:46 PM
Hi AMT. Did you get my email of my new address? I sent it a few days ago. How soon do you think my miner will ship? #849

Alyssa should have gotten back to you already. But we'll go ahead and remind her. Just something to do with verifying your payment method, thats all. Can't just change shipping addresses randomly.

No problem. I understand. I just want to make sure you received my email and got my new address. I paid for my miner around December 4th and I paid by personal check. My number is 849. Thank you so much.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 11:28:44 PM
AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

Thank you, AMT_miners, I understand your hard time.
Hope you can understand my current situation too. a new email has been sent just a few minutes ago.
Thanks again.
Tony
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 13, 2014, 11:25:25 PM
AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

June 13, 2014, 11:24:16 PM
Hi AMT. Did you get my email of my new address? I sent it a few days ago. How soon do you think my miner will ship? #849

Alyssa should have gotten back to you already. But we'll go ahead and remind her. Just something to do with verifying your payment method, thats all. Can't just change shipping addresses randomly.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 11:21:14 PM
AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 13, 2014, 11:18:06 PM
June 13, 2014, 11:13:56 PM
The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as American made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Thanks for the supportive post curt. Just a heads up we dont know if we'll be able to provide such an extensive upgrade on American orders due to the shier amount of them. But we will try and do our best to do so. There is only so much money we actually took in aside from what we invested in the company ourselves. All of it, plus a new line of credit will go to filling everyone's remaining orders.

We have moved manufacturing operations to china some time ago, and units should be done very shortly. We'll be shipping direct from there to clients to make things easier/faster. Some batches are currently done, they are just waiting on an AMT staff member to get over and to test each unit individually prior to shipping. DHL offers two days shipping, so we dont want to loose more time on shipping in and then reshipping.

June 13, 2014, 10:59:55 PM

Yes

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as american made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.
June 13, 2014, 10:55:57 PM
We just want to say, these guys are doing great.   Wink

https://minertechnologies.com/products

What chip? Doesn't say in the advert for door #2.

Who knows, some "dream chip."

When are your "dream miners" being delivered?

That's not our company, just someone that likes our name. But based on the evidence, it does seem a bit like a scam. Or at least somewhat manipulative with the whole bitcoin payout thing. Ask theymos where the IP originates from..

I was asking about your own miners, but you didn't get it...

Yes, we didn't get. If you don't mind elaborating a bit we'd be happy to clarify that for you.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
June 13, 2014, 10:54:44 PM

That's not our company, just someone that likes our name. But based on the evidence, it does seem a bit like a scam. Or at least somewhat manipulative with the whole bitcoin payout thing. Ask theymos where the IP originates from..

I was asking about your own miners, but you didn't get it...
June 13, 2014, 10:47:24 PM

June 13, 2014, 10:42:59 PM

That's because they stiffed the original manufacturer (IMET) so the best they can deliver is a miner from Bitmine.

At least your stuff works,  my stuff doesn't work and I ordered it back in December.

Did you RMA it? We sent you a label.
June 13, 2014, 10:41:14 PM
The ravenous peanut gallery for whatever reason moved to a new shiny target? Say, Minertechnologies?
One can almost see the foaming drool dripping from their hideous maw and nearly topple over from the stench of their fetid breath as they circle their prey...

How dumb are you? The first posts about "minertechnologies" are AMT saying they changed their name. They post the same way, AMT constantly mentions them, and they are in europe where AMT suddenly claims to be doing business. Do you have any common sense at all or are you just so blinded by stupidity that you can't see a reason for concern?

No, not really. But what you guys did over there was hilarious. Listen, if we wanted to make another company we would have done it by now, and we would have been selling for a while, not just recently. And most importantly we would never had made the mistake again of mentioning it on this forum.

Thanks Rick
June 13, 2014, 10:38:59 PM
In case my previous posts were not clear enough I want a full refund (in full no 6 months waiting) as mandated by law order number 656. I would be happy to take 10BTC. I have created an account for AMT to send me the BTC at 1NzyN1JbBZNu7g75soAnZQjAAKnUTdi7A5 that way the delivery of the refund will be transparent.The offer to accept 10 BTC holds good while the value of 1BTC>$520.

Edward Rothman

Ed please email [email protected] Thanks. Or email josh directly, I think you've been in touch with him.
June 13, 2014, 10:37:49 PM
order #610 from last November wants a FULL refund.

Please email [email protected] as this thread is not for dealing with customers orders. Thanks, and we appreciate your consideration.
June 13, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

Yes

Activity: 532
June 13, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch, useless you agreed to the change.

I'm really surprised that you are not the least bothered that you got a 1 GH/s machine and not a 1.2 TH/s machine.

AMT should still owe you 4 months worth of MPP, plus a faster machine.

Its not 1 GH/s, in the picture you can see that it can go 1TH/s+ . I'm not sure if I can change it or if I will even bother as 6 months was WAY too much time to wait for it to arrive (it was supposed to be here in February at the latest). I will contact AMT and see what they say about this.

The hardware is essentially the same. In fact it actually is. Internals use the same cards. The miners I had were AMT/Bitmine branded. The designs are the same all AMT did was license them and have IMET manufacture (regardless of whose fault this mess is) it is the same hardware. Heatsinks clearly look better tho.
Pages:
Jump to: