Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 55. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 03:18:50 PM
Presumably double also. Seems fair under the circumstances.

Might seem fair to people who ordered in February but those of us who ordered in November and were expecting a much more energy efficient machine complete with power supplies deserve at least triple by this point.
what about those of us who ordered in early january?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 13, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

Might seem fair to people who ordered in February but those of us who ordered in November and were expecting a much more energy efficient machine complete with power supplies deserve at least triple by this point.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 13, 2014, 02:33:29 PM
Hey guys,

I received my miner today after 6 months of waiting. Does any of you know how to start the miner up, or can someone give me the password to log in to AMT's client support?

Thanks

I don't think the AMT's client support page even works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 13, 2014, 02:21:40 PM
Hey guys,

I received my miner today after 6 months of waiting. Does any of you know how to start the miner up, or can someone give me the password to log in to AMT's client support?

Thanks

Can you take some pics and post em up? So we can see what miner you got? Might be more helpful if we know its the same ones as the ones from before (but fixed and working).
Should be no thing to get it working if it's the same ones as before.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 13, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks
Activity: 532
June 13, 2014, 01:57:40 PM
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 13, 2014, 01:45:03 PM
So I read on the website that some European customers have gotten MPP on 520's...... What will US customers that bought 1.2's get?
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 13, 2014, 02:15:37 AM
The ravenous peanut gallery for whatever reason moved to a new shiny target? Say, Minertechnologies?
One can almost see the foaming drool dripping from their hideous maw and nearly topple over from the stench of their fetid breath as they circle their prey...

Ah, yes especially if they believe this is a new outfit for Josh.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 13, 2014, 02:01:25 AM
The ravenous peanut gallery for whatever reason moved to a new shiny target? Say, Minertechnologies?
One can almost see the foaming drool dripping from their hideous maw and nearly topple over from the stench of their fetid breath as they circle their prey...
June 12, 2014, 08:26:08 PM
It's very quiet in here. too quiet.....
June 11, 2014, 11:10:44 PM
Sent my miner back.
June 11, 2014, 09:23:02 PM
If I decided to go through with receiving the miner, would that be quicker than a refund? At this point, I just want to get something out of this situation. How long would either option take? Assuming it would actually happen, that is.

WHo's been giving you the option of a refund? Perhaps you were just having a fever dream.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 05:14:09 PM
Hi AMT. I just moved and I was wondering how I can give you guys my new address so when you do get the miners going then you can send me mine? Thank you for your help. If you want me to email you I can but if I do can you send me a confirmation email saying that you got it?

Send your order details, and new address to [email protected] Thanks
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 03:37:45 PM
Hi AMT. I just moved and I was wondering how I can give you guys my new address so when you do get the miners going then you can send me mine? Thank you for your help. If you want me to email you I can but if I do can you send me a confirmation email saying that you got it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 11, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Because they are operating in a different country now, and the lawsuit here wouldn't stop them from scamming more people over there.

Yes, but why draw attention?

The mere association is a negative.  

Of course, give the hundreds of threads out there, how is it that minertechnologies is aware of this AMT thread?  

I went over to the minertechnologies thread and called them out on being owned/operated by AMT: who has fucked this community out of much money and hardware. Phin and Loshia also posted over there saying not to trust them.

The Minertechnologies guy posts just like Joshua. Go over to the thread and take a look...offering all kinds of incentives to back their company, even though it's a new startup.

I agree with RickJames - Minertechnologies.com : Let the fraud continue!

Why would Josh openly support them on this thread? Because he's an idiot that is living in a fantasy world; or just thinks everyone here is as dumb as a bag of hammers.
legendary
June 11, 2014, 02:14:31 PM
Because they are operating in a different country now, and the lawsuit here wouldn't stop them from scamming more people over there.

Yes, but why draw attention?

The mere association is a negative. 

Of course, give the hundreds of threads out there, how is it that minertechnologies is aware of this AMT thread? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 02:02:05 PM
legendary
June 11, 2014, 01:22:53 PM
How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

Sorry for getting in to this thread, but since we were mentioned by topic OP, I guess its okay. This particular mining box will be sent to dogie and its marked with guarantee sticker. Will make some more videos soon.

Good job guys.

You're welcome over anytime. Keep up the good work and we're excited to see what your capable of.

Talking to yourself is not a good sign.

So "AdvancedMiningTechnologies" and "MiningTechnologies" are the same entity.

What's the deal? Sounds like Josh is getting out of AMT due to all the lawsuits and branded a new name/business for himself.

Could be, however why would anyone want to taint a new business by associating it with AMT or Josh Zipkin?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 11, 2014, 12:12:55 PM
How would you know they are doing a good job?   All the video shows is some box with some display that says that it is mining.  Who knows what's underneath the hood.

Sorry for getting in to this thread, but since we were mentioned by topic OP, I guess its okay. This particular mining box will be sent to dogie and its marked with guarantee sticker. Will make some more videos soon.

Good job guys.

You're welcome over anytime. Keep up the good work and we're excited to see what your capable of.

So "AdvancedMiningTechnologies" and "MiningTechnologies" are the same entity.

What's the deal? Sounds like Josh is getting out of AMT due to all the lawsuits and branded a new name/business for himself.
June 11, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

Good job guys.

Signs of madness could bring some creativity, who knows.

Or the men with butterfly nets and white coats.

It's getting there. Curt, you should chat with us in skype, we're bouncing ideas off each other group chat. Your expertise in specific area's is actually quite impressive, definitely in the top 10 most interesting AMT clients list. You may find some of the dialog regarding new directions interesting.  Send us your skype if you want.

That expertise was definitely not mine, but glad to see another curt shaffer going out there and getting it done. He could take some public speaking lessons though.

That said, I'm still going to count myself as one of the top most interesting amt clients. If for no other reason that I don't know of any other amt client who worked at the jerry springer show.
Pages:
Jump to: