Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 49. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 23, 2014, 02:58:35 AM
Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?

Day 3, i really need to talk to you, would you help to reply my mail? Order #1433
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 23, 2014, 12:41:48 AM
Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.
l12
Activity: 53
June 22, 2014, 09:00:15 AM
AMT_MINER

how can i discuss opt out if no one reply or answers the phone.
how can i get in contact with you?

Please forward your request to [email protected]

AMT_MINER

when are you going to reply to my email ?
Activity: 14
June 21, 2014, 09:39:54 PM
Roadstress,   <- (always address members in this manner as to not cause confusion. )

Please be more specific. Your question is just to broad. That's like asking Acer how many pieces of computer hardware they built and shipped. (Notice the name drop, and analogy)

We have built and shipped over 8 different models of miners to this date. With 8 different speeds from 80ghs and to 2400ghs, using three different ASIC's. Roadstress please be more specific.

When you received your first order ? When was your first order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

When you received your last order? When was your last order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

Somewhere in the beginning of October. Shipped within 4-6 weeks.
Last order via AMT was in the beginning of April. Shipped within 4 weeks.

Sorry order No #596 here. The one bought and paid for in November of 2013. Still awaiting my shipping. Or a response to the last email claiming last week item was to be shipped,again. No response about the hosted solution either....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 21, 2014, 07:41:25 PM
I was sent a shipping label when following the RMA process exactly as described by the process on the site. I can't speak to anyone else's experience with that, but my own was a very smooth process until the driver failed to walk around the building to AMT's actual address and to deliver the miner.

I had the same issue as you on this one. That FEDEX is full of morons. I have had this happen elsewhere with FEDEX. I prefer UPS or DHL mostly because of repeated incidents like this myself.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
June 21, 2014, 05:52:30 PM
This is why I choose not to participate in the Bitcoin mining arms race. Too many scams out there plus you need to trust 3rd party people not to scam you.

I rather keep my bitcoin and trust myself.

Good luck to all who have money at stake in this!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 21, 2014, 05:14:18 PM
Roadstress,   <- (always address members in this manner as to not cause confusion. )

Please be more specific. Your question is just to broad. That's like asking Acer how many pieces of computer hardware they built and shipped. (Notice the name drop, and analogy)

We have built and shipped over 8 different models of miners to this date. With 8 different speeds from 80ghs and to 2400ghs, using three different ASIC's. Roadstress please be more specific.

When you received your first order ? When was your first order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

When you received your last order? When was your last order supposed to be shipped to the customer?

Somewhere in the beginning of October. Shipped within 4-6 weeks.
Last order via AMT was in the beginning of April. Shipped within 4 weeks.

Bullshit,,,,and STOP deleting my posts you peace of garbage!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 21, 2014, 10:32:25 AM
AMT - if you are planning on fulfilling my order placed on December 5, 2013 please respond to my emails, or my posts on the forum. 5 months is way too long for an order that was promised delivery the first week of February. I understand you've had some problems, but that is no reason to ignore your customers.... It is very disconcerting that you are shipping orders to seemingly random order numbers rather than staying true to the order queue. Please, I would like either my two miners delivered to me or my money back. I don't think that is an unreasonable request....
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 21, 2014, 09:10:26 AM
My package is in phoenix at the local fed ex facility. They said the package should be "captured" there and sent right back to PA. We'll see if a fed ex guy comes knocking on my door today.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 21, 2014, 07:50:41 AM
I was sent a shipping label when following the RMA process exactly as described by the process on the site. I can't speak to anyone else's experience with that, but my own was a very smooth process until the driver failed to walk around the building to AMT's actual address and to deliver the miner.

Well, I'm still waiting for someone, anyone to post here that the RMA process was succesful.
Activity: 18
June 21, 2014, 07:13:27 AM
Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?
June 21, 2014, 06:35:34 AM
June 21, 2014, 12:29:23 AM
I thought AMT had actually lost their mind there for a moment addressing their own posts like that.

I was quite confused.

I'm just hoping to receive my replacement Miner next week. We'll see how this all goes down.

As for the wrong address thing, as I understand it that is on FedEx's part. Apparently the driver just saw the locked door that was security protected and didn't bother to get anyone's attention. Nor were they smart enough to go to the back of the building where AMT's facility is located (the 430 address).

Even after calling the night that FedEx screwed up the return I as specifically and in plain language if it was going to be redelivered in PA and not sent back to phoenix. The next morning I saw that the miner had returned to MD. I called again and after arguing with the grunt on the phone asked to speak with a supervisor. She spent the day actually trying to track the package and finding out why the hell it was being shipped back to Phoenix. She did confirm my miner was on a direct truck from MD to AZ. And that the driver needed to make a concerted effort to deliver these packages (as I was not the only one who had to go through this). FedEx took 100% responsibility for the situation, and had been in contact with AMT about the situation when I received a call back later that day ( was supposed to be a call back in about an hour so it looks like it took a bit to get down to the bottom of things).

So as much as you'd like to blame AMT for this one they are off the hook. And it would not be much of a surprise to hear that a certain delivery driver might no longer be working for the company.

But it does feed into the line of royal cluster fucks that have been this whole experience, so really I shouldn't have expected anything different at this point. I was a seriously pissed off customer at 6 am when I realized they shipped the miner back across the country again. They said they will be able to capture the package when it arrives in phoenix and then send it back to PA. I swear to god if I don't see that as an express shipment there I might burn down every fed ex location. ( you have fair warning now if you are a fed ex employee)
Activity: 181
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 20, 2014, 10:26:38 PM
IDK why you keep deleting my posts... you should be trying to make right with your customers....

Here's what was deleted:

Soooooooooooo its now almost July and no miners, no money, no communication from AMT... nothing whatsoever. Was scheduled for week 1 of FEBRUARY delivery date.

AMT?Huh
legendary
June 20, 2014, 05:02:20 PM
Actually not to correct you here, but NONE of the American companies have good reputations and right now the most well known and reputable mining companies happen to be mostly Chinese (spondoolies being Israeli). But yea its a fucked situation we all in that’s for sure. The issue is pre-orders in general. No assurances or previous track record just lead to this being a mess for alot of people.

I don't think you can even compare AMT with the worse of American manufacturers BFL.

BFL has at least shipped something,  AMT is plain and simple internet wire fraud.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 20, 2014, 10:40:24 AM
AMT,
     The fact is you still haven't had the courtesy to email and communicate to any of your paying customers on the status of their orders. Is that a way to do business? You can blame the people you outsourced the manufacturing, etc. But your own customer service skills are extremely lacking. If you just reply back to your customers the proper way you would avoid numerous lawsuits but you have chosen to remain silent and not officially inform your own customer base.

So, when will you be contacting your existing customer base directly to provide an update?

legendary
June 20, 2014, 09:36:58 AM
AMT_MINER

You've been saying this for months now.  Nobody every replies to inquiries over there.

How about this,  how about going back 6 month and repplying to every inquiry that you have from your customers?

Why do customers have to send you yet another email?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 20, 2014, 09:17:13 AM
AMT_MINER

l12
Activity: 53
June 20, 2014, 08:46:42 AM
AMT_MINER

Activity: 168
June 20, 2014, 08:01:16 AM
AMT WHAT THE FUCK REALLY GO FUCK YOUR SELF ... I bought a 6000 dollar hardware n got a a 1200 dollar version of it . YOu WANT A TROLL no that's not whats gonna happen . YOUR GONNA GET fucked period you fuck a bunch of us n karma's a strong bitch . maybe if you updated us of some some of your problems it would be understanding but we gave u $$$ in December you need to give us a reply . you have all of our emails you can email us Huh . My karma is so strong the last person that i lend money to about 1000 dollars and did not pay me got in a accident and lost a leg . I suggest you do your  best interest in doing good to those to gave you there investment and respect the ROI in some form . If i get no email from next week I will be offering free legal paper work form every one with a free processors in Pennsylvanian to file a law suit in a individual way .     

ANSWER THIS QUESTION AMT ?

WHY DID YOU SEND US PEACE OF SHIT BOARDS WITH OUT TESTING THEM ?     

A 99.9 PERCENT OF YOUR CLIENTS  HAVE CLAIMED THIS  .... send a working product 100 percent or nothing at all

what kind of accident?

cannibals, smoking or what happend?
Pages:
Jump to: