Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 51. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 19, 2014, 11:16:13 PM
Fuzzy brought up an interesting fact today. Did anyone else notice there is a shortage of miners. Israeli's, and a few US sites are sold out, and bitmain too...

That's because they do ship their miners, not like you. And also the other miners are much better than yours. What a surprise!

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hello AMT.

i buy 20 of your biggest uberteslaquantumminers.

i heard the customer protection in the united states of america is awesome.

please send me your bank accaount details.

cheers

giorgiotheclown
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 19, 2014, 10:51:49 PM
Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 19, 2014, 06:45:41 PM
Fuzzy brought up an interesting fact today. Did anyone else notice there is a shortage of miners. Israeli's, and a few US sites are sold out, and bitmain too...

That's because they do ship their miners, not like you. And also the other miners are much better than yours. What a surprise!
But that does not address the question... New mega pharm or cloud operation clean out the supply?? Even scrypt miners from GAW are sold out.

Bitmain I can see considering their new s3 is just around the corner. Hell, the s2 was probably mainly just to burn off the inventory of their BM1380 chip and at 640 of them per miner did a damn fine job I'd say...

edit: Hmm... just looked and the s2 is back to sale open. Damnit... Decisions decisions, wait to see what the s3 sells for or get another s2 Undecided And the Spond's are still sold out.
Activity: 30
June 19, 2014, 10:40:39 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

Hey AMT,

Can you send me the $2,609 in credit you still owe me? You have done nothing for that money. You owe it to me 100%.
I don't want to buy another one of your machines seeing as you give no support.
If it were up to me I would ask for a full refund as the "Kits" you sent me don't work and never worked.
Be honest for once in your lives. Send me back the money you were going to hold as credit towards another purchase.
I have sent you multiple emails about RMAs that have gone unanswered. I also sent you an email about how to send me the credit back to me. Read your email, don't be negligent. You want to be a stand up company? Start standing up! Don't be such cowards all the time! Face your responsibilities!

If this is how you are going to do business declare bankruptcy and close shop already or settle up with your customers. I would be glad to send you back your machines for half price at this point plus the credit you owe me. They are very expensive paper weights to me.

Arturo
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 09:58:56 AM
It doesn't help that when you RMA the thing FedEx gets especially retarded and trys to ship the package back to you even after you confirm twice it's going to be delivered there.

I learned a bit of a lesson on that myself (mine got returned for same reason). You gotta tell them the location is around the back of the building. Its there. Note that somewhere on the waybill so they see it. FEDEX has been a bit retarded about it...not the first time I have had that experience with them either...other things same deal.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 19, 2014, 09:27:01 AM
It doesn't help that when you RMA the thing FedEx gets especially retarded and trys to ship the package back to you even after you confirm twice it's going to be delivered there.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
June 19, 2014, 09:19:19 AM
What?  

AMT miners Europe shipped out several orders over the last few weeks and they were made over the last few weeks. What are you getting at.

Haven't read this thread in a long time. So all orders have been shipped? You have in-stock miners ready to ship if I want to place an order?

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ARE YOU CRAZY .. they havent replaced any of the fucked up miners they have shipped they never reply to no emails . I shipped back a miner and no one was there to pick it up . lying sack of shits I get no replys from AMT . maybe on the description on your product you should put that you shipped half ass miners 1.2 but if we send you a 300 ghs you can just eat shit .. that bull crap about rma was only giving to a few people so they can look some what good .

Thank you for the advice. I am not intending to buy anything from this scammers, I was just having fun. I warned people about staying away from AMT a long time ago, but nobody listened just like in VMC's case...
plp
Activity: 39
June 19, 2014, 07:59:32 AM
What?  

AMT miners Europe shipped out several orders over the last few weeks and they were made over the last few weeks. What are you getting at.

Haven't read this thread in a long time. So all orders have been shipped? You have in-stock miners ready to ship if I want to place an order?

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ARE YOU CRAZY .. they havent replaced any of the fucked up miners they have shipped they never reply to no emails . I shipped back a miner and no one was there to pick it up . lying sack of shits I get no replys from AMT . maybe on the description on your product you should put that you shipped half ass miners 1.2 but if we send you a 300 ghs you can just eat shit .. that bull crap about rma was only giving to a few people so they can look some what good .
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
June 19, 2014, 02:13:23 AM
Sadly, I want nothing to do with no MPP. I want a total refund.

What do we want?

A total refund!

When do we want it?

Uhm, well, now would be great!

Right now all we've got going for us is a Total Recall

ok that was a bad pun.

That's because no reputable manufacturer is still mucking about with these old generation miners anymore. The 3rd wave is on the way. And it's going to absolutely destroy profitability for everyone.
legendary
June 19, 2014, 01:27:31 AM
What? 

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 19, 2014, 01:24:22 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

What is the order date of the last miner that you shipped?

The last order date of AMT miners was somewhere in April?

What order did you shipped last? When it was made?

What? 

legendary
June 19, 2014, 01:18:07 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

What order did you shipped last? When it was made?
June 19, 2014, 01:11:45 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

legendary
June 19, 2014, 01:01:30 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley

June 19, 2014, 12:40:47 AM

Yea we do to. Smiley
legendary
June 19, 2014, 12:12:04 AM

June 18, 2014, 11:53:44 PM

What do we want?

A total refund!

When do we want it?

ok that was a bad pun.

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 18, 2014, 06:13:07 AM

What do we want?

A total refund!

When do we want it?

ok that was a bad pun.
Activity: 45
June 18, 2014, 04:16:24 AM

What do we want?

A total refund!

When do we want it?

Activity: 45
June 18, 2014, 04:10:11 AM
do they have the resource to cover for all of our cost with MPP ... does he own a house we can go after everything they own . cars jewelry ,, bitcoins what ever it is ...

"i want my MPP" sung to the tune of Dire Straits, I want my MTV.

You Down With MPP?
Yeah You Know Me!
You Down With MPP?

Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: