Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 58. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
June 09, 2014, 09:03:57 PM
Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.

I get that idea, since it is worthless now, I'm just imagining these frauds doing something like selling the broken units to other people now to keep the process going without having to even come up with more hardware. They have to be completely broke at this time, I don't know why they haven't just disappeared completely and have the one person that we might know the real name of leave the country.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 09, 2014, 08:54:29 PM
The same I got my email a few hours ago just boxed them up as well. So it looks like its happening!

What did u email them with ? and which email did u email ?

[email protected] that is what they instructed.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 09, 2014, 08:53:49 PM
Yep, I'm squirming all over the place, because someone slightly smarter than you (not hard) found some of the many posts I made where I said I wasn't a customer of AMT. Wow you are such a hero!

Good luck with the RMA, you'll be sending back the only thing you'll ever get from AMT, and never receive another miner. Hey, why don't you worry about the real frauds here, AMT. Too busy on payroll with the job that they offered Phin, of defending AMT in the forums, I'd guess.

I personally have plenty of pictures of the rig to document it, to be honest I'd kind of like the giant paper weight out of my house. I know the wife will be pleased. It doesn't work at all so sending it back isn't any loss for me personally. And it doesn't affect any pending litigation, so  don't really see much of a point of holding on to it currently.
June 09, 2014, 08:47:18 PM
Until the community as a whole makes it clear that the emissions of folks like sirmines, RickJames and others are even less desirable than farting in a crowded elevator then their foul stench will remain among us. Just ignoring them does nothing to protect unwary folks that wander in.

Who are you trying to protect unwary folks from fuzzy?? You are trying to protect them from people who will tell them that AMT has ripped off a ton of people, but you won't protect them from getting ripped off by AMT ??

What kind of a sick POS would do that?

OMG you and opie must be the same person because you are both on that side of the issue and both used the word bile. Oh shit, I'm so smart, haha you must be squirming in your pants now you troll (/sarcasm opie imitation )
plp
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 09, 2014, 08:42:37 PM
The same I got my email a few hours ago just boxed them up as well. So it looks like its happening!

What did u email them with ? and which email did u email ?
June 09, 2014, 08:40:58 PM

June 09, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 09, 2014, 08:34:36 PM
I got my RMA e-mail returned.

I'll be boxing this up and getting it out tonight or tomorrow.
June 09, 2014, 08:34:28 PM
Anyway done posting about this shit. I said it before but its sooo much fun watching you virtually squirm so angrily....but does noone any good. Im done posting to you morons. To ignore you go. Have fun spitting out your bile.
June 09, 2014, 08:32:28 PM
Why don't you just go out to the playground and run around for a few minutes. Keep making up your conspiracy theories kid.

June 09, 2014, 08:30:48 PM
Actually I find it odd....but the two of you write EXACTLY the same. Same syntax's and sentence structures. This is interesting....This is not two trolls but one person with two accounts....now who doesn't have a life LMAO! Honestly surprised I did not catch it before. I gotta assume with this you might have an equal or even more voices in your head, my guess its something like =  Wink Angry Shocked Cool Embarrassed Kiss Cry Embarrassed Huh
June 09, 2014, 08:29:49 PM
diverting, typical diversion.

Wow, you learned a new word today!

Months and months and months of posts where I said I never was an AMT customer, and a few responses to you because you insisted on some stupid order number that nobody would ever give you.
June 09, 2014, 08:28:00 PM
Opie do you know what Calling Out means? I guess you must be in middle school, because you have never said a thing I care about. This is a FORUM. Anyone can post about anything, because that is the point here. If I want to call out AMT as a fraud, the entire time I've been here, it is because I'm right. Just like I've called out the other companies that have been scamming customers out of money for months / years. If just one person has avoided being a victim of fraud because of my posts, I've done a good thing.

You can't tell me to stop posting here, because you aren't the boss. You can ignore me though, and PLEASE DO. You have threatened to do it for months, I don't get why a non employee of AMT would continue to read posts that must make them so mad....
June 09, 2014, 08:25:12 PM
Awww Opie I can see you are getting flustered. Lemme give you a chance to get out of this with some amount of dignity. Stop working for these fucking frauds and walk away. I don't even need you to admit your lies, just stop making new ones. There is no question that you have asked that anyone cares about but you, and of course AMT because of your connections. You keep begging for an order number, but that isn't any of your business. I posted one a long time ago, then removed it when AMT started posting customer names and addresses here. You think that anyone wants a part of that? Grow the fuck up kid.
Hmm, per the archive site you are on record vehemently saying you are NOT an AMT customer... https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-267#post-5714944

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.
RickJamesBTC , Mar. 31, 2014 #5326
Now you say you are a customer?? For the record bold emphasis added by me.

Ahhahahahaah. You should really get a life. Good catch, I made it SOOOOO difficult to figure out. You friggin trolls are amazing. Yeah Opie, HUGE development. I've been saying I never ordered from them for months, and for a few days I've been fucking with you about the order number. Wow you must be a genius.

Actually the troll is you.....nice try. Diverting from the fact you got caught. Typical diversion.
June 09, 2014, 08:24:39 PM
Awww Opie I can see you are getting flustered. Lemme give you a chance to get out of this with some amount of dignity. Stop working for these fucking frauds and walk away. I don't even need you to admit your lies, just stop making new ones. There is no question that you have asked that anyone cares about but you, and of course AMT because of your connections. You keep begging for an order number, but that isn't any of your business. I posted one a long time ago, then removed it when AMT started posting customer names and addresses here. You think that anyone wants a part of that? Grow the fuck up kid.
Hmm, per the archive site you are on record vehemently saying you are NOT an AMT customer... https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-267#post-5714944

My name isn't Rick. For fucks sake, why do half the people here not understand the joke.

As I've said, over and over, I'm not an AMT customer. I'm free to continue posting as I wish, and I will. If you are waiting for a miner, you need to be in court with these fools. Otherwise you are just giving them time to get away / spend the money.

Oh this is a hell of a development nice catch Fuzzy.....I guess calling them out really bore out that he is a bonofide fraud...of course he will come back with more excuses and more blah blah. Cheesy UNITY!!!!! Cocaine is a hell of a drug....Musta been on a coke binge with Charlie Murphy that night. (for those of you who don't get it google Im Rick James Bitch hence his nomenclature)

This is a development? I've already gone of the record numbnuts, I'm just not stupid enough to share my friends' order #.

How about some actual Developments from AMT? Has anyone gone through the RMA process yet? Or at least started it?

Why don't you idiots focus on AMT? (Remember, they are the ones with your cash).

Are you RickJamesBTC? Cause that is who that post was about.....yea the RMA process already started. In fact it was just on Friday they announced it. There is this thing called a weekend. Fedex wont even send shit out those days so its retarded to even message people on the weekend over it. I am sure people will be getting their emails soon enough. Stop changing the subject. You are not wrong in asking about RMA's but they already started "numbnuts".
June 09, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

Ahhahahahaah. You should really get a life. Good catch, I made it SOOOOO difficult to figure out. You friggin trolls are amazing. Yeah Opie, HUGE development. I've been saying I never ordered from them for months, and for a few days I've been fucking with you about the order number. Wow you must be a genius.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 09, 2014, 08:12:25 PM

Oh this is a hell of a development nice catch Fuzzy.....I guess calling them out really bore out that he is a bonofide fraud...of course he will come back with more excuses and more blah blah. Cheesy UNITY!!!!! Cocaine is a hell of a drug....Musta been on a coke binge with Charlie Murphy that night. (for those of you who don't get it google Im Rick James Bitch hence his nomenclature)

This is a development? I've already gone of the record numbnuts, I'm just not stupid enough to share my friends' order #.

How about some actual Developments from AMT? Has anyone gone through the RMA process yet? Or at least started it?

Why don't you idiots focus on AMT? (Remember, they are the ones with your cash).
June 09, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 09, 2014, 07:19:26 PM
When APPLE creates a new IPhone - and Foxconn fucks up a huge batch of the IPHONE motherboards or chips, delaying production: APPLE doesn't tell the customers "It's Foxconn's fault!" they own up to it and refund the customer, or notify them of progress and offer discounts/free upgrades.

This never happens, because QA/QC is done on these products and they tend to exist before they are sold.

It's also APPLE, they have the $$$ to get these things DONE.

As for AMT, it's like Joshua decided one day after a few Red Bull's..."Hey I know, I'll start a business selling a product : and if the shit goes south, I won't be responsible at all - cuz yknow that's how business is done here in the USA". Derp a derp!

This isn't how legitimate business is done: this is how FRAUD is done. As the business, Joshua/AMT is fully responsible for everything, regardless of whether the manufacturer messes up, his image online is destroyed by angry customers, fedex destroys the package during delivery, the designs they bought for the miner weren't fulled tested, etc.... AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL ON AMT. THEY COLLECTED THE $ FOR THESE MINERS, THEY ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THE OUTCOME IS.

This is basic common sense, yet some of you want to give up your rights as consumers and grovel at AMT's feet. Fuck these assholes, they've been sitting on everyone's money for 6 months or more...they've already could of made interest on it, or mined with it, or Josh bought a new car with it... WHO KNOWS?!

Legal action is the way to go. Minimize losses and put Joshua where he needs to be, either behind bars: or with this on his record, and fined up the ass until every cent is returned.
Now that in this order is 100% true, a viable scenario and I support this ad.
Is a cut &  paste of a much earlier post but still a reasonable observation.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 09, 2014, 07:13:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: