Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 61. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 07, 2014, 10:06:21 PM
So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

First, have over 10K posts.
Next, attack everybody you think that may have pockets deep enough to pay for your silence.
Rinse.
Repeat.

My windfalls to date:

A subpar miner from BFL of which I sold for $500 and donated all the money included what Josh reimbursed me for traveling to KC to charity (or I purchased a yacht with the windfall).

A subpar miner from AMT in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty promised, of which I was able to mine enough bitcoins to purchase an island.

Today, I am paid from various bitcoin mining outfits to diss AMT, and if you discover which ones, I will gladly give you $1M USD, for I believe the tracks are covered, even from myself.

With your skill sets, rik, I say we should partner-up and really make a killer in this dissing thingie space. We'll dub it Rik-Gage, giving you first billing.

Phinnaeus Gage Finally Admits It Above!!!!!!
June 07, 2014, 10:03:58 PM
AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.

Maybe you need to read carefully...I am working WITH them not FOR them HUGE distinction....firstly to get us our miners....did you order? if so then this pertains to you. I am defending against the bullshit racist intolerance I am seeing which is something I in general have a problem with. Secondly sirminesalot from DAY1 has posted nothing but shit. Again you gotta ask wtf is up with that. This was way back in February. When orders still had not even been announced to be delivered.

My motivation to get us miners. I am not getting paid for this. I have signed no NDA's...that said I am upfront about where I stand. Why am I defending them? Because these other trolls or paid shills who have no financial interest in any of this are a distraction that gets us nothing. Their suggestions make us the collateral damage in this mess. I dont defend AMT because they know how bad the fuck up was. They and a few other of us who are useful are actively working to come up with solutions that get everybody to win out in this. If you are ok with bitching and moaning and getting nothing (asuming you had an order) then fine. I have a self-interest in this. My motivations are openly selfish. To get my miners and the MPP honored. That said by doing so there is altruism in it as well because I would feel like shit if I was the only one. Again a selfish reason but rooted in altruism. I want to see everyone walk away with working hardware.

But paid shills are a fucking joke. Its obvious. They have NO motivation here. Friend my ass. Noone is that motivated unless they have a very selfish reason to be.

AMT, I'm amazed you still post here. Go crawl back into your hole Joshua, you fat piece of shit. Do what your lawyers suggest, and stay out of this forum.

Fucking loser.

Any plans on answering my comments to you? Guess not...your silence is damning. Pretty sure you are another paid shill. Funny how this "friend" of yours never seems to make an appearance on here. You are way to overly motivated....secret gay lover? Its gotta be something. Because you have no obvious business here and you really don't contribute shit to this discussion but cursing and instigating a virtual mob mentality. Go back and collect your check from BFL or Cointerra or whoever is paying you.

Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Bulgarian.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is a Freemasons.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Jewish.

How the fuck is that when I string them to together - Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons - I'm considered a racist? Also, I've not once thought it, let alone pen it that such-and-such is somebody's gay-lover, yet we're now being attacked by someone that has, somebody who now pens that they have a problem with such pennings.

Josh never said he was he was Bulgarian or a Freemason. You said that.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 07, 2014, 09:25:02 PM
legendary
June 07, 2014, 08:57:13 PM
So, how does one apply to be a corporate shill? I ask because I need a stay at home job ;-)

First, have over 10K posts.
Next, attack everybody you think that may have pockets deep enough to pay for your silence.
Rinse.
Repeat.

My windfalls to date:

A subpar miner from BFL of which I sold for $500 and donated all the money included what Josh reimbursed me for traveling to KC to charity (or I purchased a yacht with the windfall).

A subpar miner from AMT in lieu of the 20 BTC bounty promised, of which I was able to mine enough bitcoins to purchase an island.

Today, I am paid from various bitcoin mining outfits to diss AMT, and if you discover which ones, I will gladly give you $1M USD, for I believe the tracks are covered, even from myself.

With your skill sets, rik, I say we should partner-up and really make a killer in this dissing thingie space. We'll dub it Rik-Gage, giving you first billing.
legendary
June 07, 2014, 08:44:03 PM

Fucking loser.

Talk about a paid shill, you already have openly discussed working for these scammers. Why would ANYONE need to be paid to call this out as a web of lies? You think the other companies, busy trying to work on their own problems, are worried about the worst failure of them all? This AMT business has been a train wreck, nobody needs to try and help it along.

Maybe you need to read carefully...I am working WITH them not FOR them HUGE distinction....firstly to get us our miners....did you order? if so then this pertains to you. I am defending against the bullshit racist intolerance I am seeing which is something I in general have a problem with. Secondly sirminesalot from DAY1 has posted nothing but shit. Again you gotta ask wtf is up with that. This was way back in February. When orders still had not even been announced to be delivered.

My motivation to get us miners. I am not getting paid for this. I have signed no NDA's...that said I am upfront about where I stand. Why am I defending them? Because these other trolls or paid shills who have no financial interest in any of this are a distraction that gets us nothing. Their suggestions make us the collateral damage in this mess. I dont defend AMT because they know how bad the fuck up was. They and a few other of us who are useful are actively working to come up with solutions that get everybody to win out in this. If you are ok with bitching and moaning and getting nothing (asuming you had an order) then fine. I have a self-interest in this. My motivations are openly selfish. To get my miners and the MPP honored. That said by doing so there is altruism in it as well because I would feel like shit if I was the only one. Again a selfish reason but rooted in altruism. I want to see everyone walk away with working hardware.

But paid shills are a fucking joke. Its obvious. They have NO motivation here. Friend my ass. Noone is that motivated unless they have a very selfish reason to be.

Fucking loser.

Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Bulgarian.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is a Freemasons.
Joshua Zipkin is on record in stating that he is Jewish.

How the fuck is that when I string them to together - Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons - I'm considered a racist? Also, I've not once thought it, let alone pen it that such-and-such is somebody's gay-lover, yet we're now being attacked by someone that has, somebody who now pens that they have a problem with such pennings.
June 07, 2014, 08:36:46 PM
Here is what was brought up today and has been running for a few hours.  I'll keep posting on a daily basis to hopefully convince AMT to pay their bill to IMET so I can show them what to do to make things right or at least point everyone in the right direction.  Again, there is nothing wrong with the PCBs or PCB assembly.  We did not make any mods to the boards.      

IMET, that is really very interesting (and troubling).  Can you give some evidence that the boards work for an extended period of time?  I think others have seen the boards work for a few days and then die so showing it working at one moment in time is interesting but not dispositive...

I'm working on it.  We have been bringing boards and systems up and down from the pile that AMT left to see if there is anything that can be done to recoup our loss from the bounced check.  I'm committed to keeping this one up for the long term and I'm confident that it will run based on the time I have spent with this hardware.  I am not an expert on these types of systems, but I am an experienced EE.  Hardware is what I do.  Software/firmware is another story hence I don't understand the date discrepancy.  I also hope that AMT comes around and pays their bill so they can learn of the work that I have done on my own time/dime to try to make something good happen.

Here is what I suggest you do for proof:

- Mine into a BTC address using a pool that allows you to mine directly to a BTC address (like Eligius, but there are others)
- Shoot a video of your working miner using that address (show a newspaper in the video to prove the current date)

We (including AMT) can all then monitor the miner live and confirm its history.

FYI, my guess is that your rPi controller has an incorrect date.  You can easily fix that with the "date" command as follows:

Code:
sudo date -s "3 Jun 2014 20:03:00 CST" 

OR, run raspi-config and setup all options:

Code:
sudo raspi-config
Internationalization options
Change Time Zone
Select geographical area
Select city or region.
Reboot

Here is the link for the machine that we brought up the other day.  

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1PeLX5qNuRrEYVfFqm4tQC7LCj4Ed8N8j8

This unit has already run for about 2 days before we brought it down today to do what was suggested above so everyone can watch it.

And just a heads up for those following the whole IMET situation, and how the boards supposedly work and they know how to fix them. See the above link, the average is around 450ghs. Not saying that's a good thing, just showing people that we're not full of shit about that specific situation.
June 07, 2014, 08:32:06 PM
Activity: 378
June 07, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

Good luck...I got a day job, and the pay for corporate shilling is shit as phin and sirminesalot can attest.....Apparently phin was offered 1000 bucks a month....thats less than a less than a tenth of what I make in a month....I make more than that mining with my s2s.

Kid, nobody thinks you make shit. You aren't impressing anyone by making up something about a real job, we all know you work fast food.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 07, 2014, 08:14:03 PM

Good luck...I got a day job, and the pay for corporate shilling is shit as phin and sirminesalot can attest.....Apparently phin was offered 1000 bucks a month....thats less than a less than a tenth of what I make in a month....I make more than that mining with my s2s.
June 07, 2014, 08:11:54 PM
I think this needs an explanation. I figure they opened themselves up for this. That FYI is the BFL executive staff....Phin as we all know is the guy to the upper right. With all the BFL hate topping the first page, where are you? That seems suspicious to me. Should be to everyone else. FYI being a customer of BFL I watch all those threads pretty carefully too. I already have taken action against them as well. I cant reason with them. Josh at least I have been able to work with and can get results with. BFL does not give a shit AND they have the criminal background....where is all that on them? Interesting you dont come at them. Or maybe I missed the post.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-phinneas-gauge-293854

This was last Sept year.
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs11.postimg.org%2Fxs0lg473n%2Fimage.jpg&t=540&c=Vg074cMRzvkLyA

Phin is the dude on the upper right.

Where are you on BFL these days? They are taking a tremendous amount of heat from legit customers....but nowhere to be found there. Again this was one of the things that made me wonder......
I am guessing you tooka nice paycheck to stop...gives you more time to bash on AMT and any potential competitors keeping BFL and their advertising business going (google adsense/adwords is very profitable with the right SEO and they have that in spades and buried most of their US competition).....this requires some better answers. Again you are straight up. I would like to believe that. But at the same time seeing this kind of post almost seems like you are way to chummy vs when you were with AMT it almost seemed forced. I don't see your continued presence with BFL or finding out more stuff on them....curious.

I know the first thing the detractors want is to nail me as AMT's shill. Initially I gave them the benefit of the doubt. But I have chewed them out alot of times since then as well and have done other things to insure that we get taken care of in all this. On that my post record is clear.....I saw a chance to make a difference to help our collective situation and took it. Josh needs the help, the people he had bailed. That is going to happen. Startups fail in that way. Not a sobstory. Just a fact of business. I and a few others who can name themselves (and have), offered to help with some of the engineering issues they were having. This ultimately benefits all of us in getting a miner that will work consistently. THere are those who are on the outside of this situation who have no skin in this game and won't understand that.

I and none of the others are getting paid for this work. There really is nothing beyond AMT that leads me to believe he is some kind of crook. He made some shitty mistakes and got caught in a fucked up situation that spiraled out of control (in part because of the shills but not all on them either some of that was bad management choices).

These are things he owns up to and is learning from. Its part of the rebuilding process. I have been advising him having run a few successful operations myself. The idea is to get AMT on their feet so we can all benefit.
Activity: 364
June 07, 2014, 08:07:00 PM
I sent an email to [email protected] I will wait for a label and then send it back.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 07, 2014, 07:47:30 PM
June 07, 2014, 05:57:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 07, 2014, 05:33:20 PM
sirminesalot ^^ Asshole. Hope your trolling pays well.

I don't need to verify jack shit to you.
Actually yes you do if you are going to continue foaming at the mouth over irrelevant matters. You need to prove to us customers here you are not just another loon on a soapbox much less a paid troll. All evidence so far points to the latter.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 07, 2014, 05:18:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 07, 2014, 05:18:10 PM
Pleading for money back and whatnot; ya it's annoying. Ya it's irritating. I don't like it any more than the rest of us. But I have attempted to call AMT at least 100 times. I have left countless messages and emails. I have posted here looking for answers, often to not find none, or be flatout ignored. Do I like complaining? Absolutely not. But besides asking for it, I can't think of anything else I can do. I just want my money back. I don't dven want a damn miner anymore. By the time anyone gets one, they'll be completely useless. It would seem as though I am in a room full of multimillionaires who could care less about a few thousand dollars. If that's the case, I will happily accept $6000 from any such person who is bothered by my attempts to reclaim my investment and I will never say another word on this forum. I'm sorry I have to subject others to it, but I've tried every non-public or "official" method of contact and I don't know what else I can do. I honestly just accepted it as gone for a while but my personal finances have suffered recently and I need all the money I can get so I have resumed trying to get what should be rightfully mine.
"who could care less about a few thousand dollars"

Oh so very very wrong there... Read back even a few pages  much less say 1 every 10 pages back and you will see everyone here is rather pissed in some way about how this turned out. Every single one of us care very much about out investments made here.

Many very very pissed but after venting for the past few months at least they moved onto other actions eg, legal. Others are trying to help them to help US get something back for what we paid. More than a little disquieting are those who ordered but are just now coming out of the woodwork...Welcome to the Misery Pit. What took ya so long to find this place?  Wink

Too bad there are also those here that have NO skin in the game and come here just to jump wildly around and rant over whatever flits through their heads at that moment. Some are just self-righteous folks on a soapbox for whatever reason, several are paid for it. You know who you are.

Things are what they are but resolution is coming. Whether it satisfies everyone - doubt it but is a start to ending this cluster fuck.
June 07, 2014, 05:13:44 PM

Fucking loser.

June 07, 2014, 05:07:25 PM

Fucking loser.

+1

I don't need to explain my intentions to you, or about my friend they have fucked. Even if he did post on here constantly (like I have), what would be the point? He's followed up via email/etc to no avail, directly with AMT - and HAS posted on here.

Regardless, my points are still true and I'm not paid by any so called "competitor to AMT". AMT isn't a player in the game, they haven't delivered any working product...you think the successful mining manufacturers would NEED to pay someone to slander a company like AMT that has essentially shot themselves in the foot, since the beginning?

Get a clue.

You have signed some NDA with AMT and refuse to discuss that, so if anyone is the shill - it's you. I am simply unbiased in my investigation and tracking of AMT, and thought they were a scam since day 1, when they offered no CC payments, only wire transfers and checks.

Actually joke is on you I have signed nothing no NDA here they already as it is spoke out on what they are doing. The other two guys working on things they are under NDA. That much is easy. I like how you still will not answer the question. Its all about your "friend". Easy to deflect it back on me as being a shill. I see this tactic all the time. I have been nothing but up front about where i stand here. Shit I bitch Josh out once in a while on chat AND in this forum. I am interested in one thing. Solving this mining situation so that we all (who bought miners) get made whole by whatever means necessary. There are those of us proposing and actively solving the problems. And you from DAY 1 have posted nothing but shit. Your first post was into AMT's thread. It is essentially the same shit it is now. And this was in February when things were still relativly calm and the prospect of the miners was coming. None of the bullshit was happening that later did.

I dont claim that he didnt fuck up. He fucked up spectacularly. I am just questioning  your motives being here....he is at this point making an actual effort to clean this up and make things right. He knows the stakes. Its been made clear to him repeatedly. BUt you and Phin I gotta seriously question your position because of you motivation. I am motivated because I want my 11k back in hardware OR in cash. The only way that happens is if they succeed....this is why I am working with them. Josh knows that hell the whole group of people know that. But you come in here and do nothing useful. So since you cant answer my question I am sure you are a shill too. Throwing it back on me is not helping your case.

Companies do this shit all the time. Hire people like you and Phin to come at them. My motives have not been in question. I openly told everyone I am working with AMT (Not for them important distinction) and WHY. My motive is to get miners for us GOOD WORKING HARDWARE and help them work towards a plan to honoring the MPP. I wont step up to bat ot them as a company. Their own record does that for them. I just think you 2 guys in particular are dead weight causing more distractions we dont need to solve the CUSTOMERS problems. You are so hellbent on seeing them fail that you have no regard for the collatoral damage (us) that you just do that comfortably without the investment. Again you have no reason to be here. Your friend can't speak up for his/herself? What order number was this so called "friend"?

Easy to verify that information once you give us some info. I am guessing you wont tho. Some other excuse as to why you cant/wont. Again Shill.
legendary
June 07, 2014, 03:19:36 PM

Fucking loser.

What's the matter bud, powers that be aren't paying you anymore. Sirminesalot is the biggest joke on this forum, he's an Unpaid shill, a free worker you might say. At least Bruno earns a living doing this you halfwit.

Again, too much Red Bull for you, bud. I don't earn a living doing this shit, let alone getting paid from any sources. You have proof of such, please let me know.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 07, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

Fucking loser.

+1

I don't need to explain my intentions to you, or about my friend they have fucked. Even if he did post on here constantly (like I have), what would be the point? He's followed up via email/etc to no avail, directly with AMT - and HAS posted on here.

Regardless, my points are still true and I'm not paid by any so called "competitor to AMT". AMT isn't a player in the game, they haven't delivered any working product...you think the successful mining manufacturers would NEED to pay someone to slander a company like AMT that has essentially shot themselves in the foot, since the beginning?

Get a clue.

You have signed some NDA with AMT and refuse to discuss that, so if anyone is the shill - it's you. I am simply unbiased in my investigation and tracking of AMT, and thought they were a scam since day 1, when they offered no CC payments, only wire transfers and checks.
Pages:
Jump to: