Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 21. (Read 4851 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 05:30:28 AM
Bet $ 1,000 with a bonus of 5 to 1 that the price of Ethereum until the end of September to fall below $ 200 )). I'm just sure of this because all the tokens are stubbornly going down and in the near future again expected to dump to 5800 bitcoin. If the price to gain a foothold below this mark there is every chance to go to the level of $ 5000 for bitcoin!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
September 08, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
We now know that it does not depend on the price of Bitcoin. Ethereum needs some improvement, or both Ethereum and its tokens in it can lose a lot of value.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:28:17 AM
if I have not personally seen eth at a price of $ 255 because I am still new here but I see the current price has dropped dramatically from the previous price which skyrocketed, in this case a little worried and asking questions will come down to a sluggish eth price like this, but from the potential for a long-term hold, I believe that in the past year eth has been able to rise at high prices if it is not possible to reduce investor confidence in eth.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
This month ETH has already seen a new low, $217, I am already surprised by this price, because I always think that Ethereum is the best altcoin, but its performance is so bad!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:21:37 AM
Hi, I think that now is the ideal time to invest in Ethereum and not only.
The time that we are now experiencing is very valuable and the future we will less risk in the bull market.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 08, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
I'm a little shocked by the current drop in prices. Especially I am frustrated by the lack of prospects for growth. Sometimes I think that we will never see the price of more than 1000 dollars for one coin. But it's great that now you can buy a good asset at an attractive price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
This price is a joke. I am buying now and will be happy when it hit 800$ in 6 months.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
September 08, 2018, 05:12:51 AM
you would only panic if you were bag holding ETH despite all the warning signs telling you to dump it before others dump and you lose money. otherwise this ETH dump and all the dump to come are only good signs because they are signalling better days ahead when ETH bubble is no longer an issue and we can start actually expecting pumps instead of hoping for them and seeing more dumps.
Activity: 45
September 08, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
The new price of eth is very dissapointing but we all hope the current situation will not last long.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
September 08, 2018, 04:59:56 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
The prices still continue to fall but all the crypto currencies were falling too,so this won't affect ethereum alone so better buy more if you can but I am just be patient and hold my ethereum that is the best choice we have for now.The decision looks blindly but it is one of the better coin after bitcoin so we can have hope on it.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:54:26 AM
Yeah, we all see it. the price of ETH dropped.
But, I didn't panic and I remained patient. Why ? because I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon improve.
And make this moment a moment to buy ETH, this is the perfect time to buy ETH, before ETH to the moon again.
And we are all fine, rest assured that the ETH will soon improve  Wink

Yes, the majority here in this and so sure, but most people care about the question when? Many, I'm sure, are at the limit not only nerves, but also finances.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 08, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
I think that we can still see the price of $ 150 for the ETH, it isn't excluded. The stock market is a very manipulative and is now on the market there are many fake news with the aim to throw with his weak hands. Only the strongest ones will survive. Wink
Activity: 83
September 08, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
As a newbie, I was a little worried about the ETH price reduction, under $ 250 or more precisely around the $ 220 price. I was surprised to see the price. Get well soon. Keep the spirit! do not panic. thank's.
Activity: 21
September 08, 2018, 04:47:05 AM
I think the recent price dip may be due to projects liquidating ETHs to fiat to fund their project. I personally believe there may be more dips to come as more and more projects sell off ETHs to pay for operational costs.

Casper has also been delayed for 12 months. Casper is perhaps one of the most hyped events for Ethereum development. Now that it is delayed, it wouldn't be surprising that Ethereum price would drop.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 04:42:53 AM
just like any other coin that has fallen and eth is still pretty good because it still ranks 2 in the highest market cap. panic is normal, but there is an opportunity in the current fall of eth, which is a cheap price and that is an opportunity if we want to hold on to it more.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 04:30:49 AM
Yeah, we all see it. the price of ETH dropped.
But, I didn't panic and I remained patient. Why ? because I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon improve.
And make this moment a moment to buy ETH, this is the perfect time to buy ETH, before ETH to the moon again.
And we are all fine, rest assured that the ETH will soon improve  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
I hope we reach bottom of 2018 for ETH. I still believe  after some time we will have good profit from ETH. When you see many altcoins from ETH blockchain, people will need to buy more ETH. It has a good future for my thinking.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
There are many times that the price of ETH falling, but usually it rise again.
Event though it will need some time to rise again.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
September 08, 2018, 04:17:57 AM
well i can say that is not some blindly believing, ethereum is gonna bounceback and rising in the end of the year. i can said this because like a last year the price is rising in Q4
indeed this is very profitable if it can happen later. especially now that the price of bitcoin has indeed experienced a considerable price decline

The market are in the dip condition that's why the ethereum price are affected also.
But if we compare it in the past years it will back and reach the expensive price.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:13:33 AM
In this crypto world, everything is normal.  I don't think we have to panic because of the falling of the price, base on price history of ethereum. Many expert analysts expect that by the end of the year, hopefully, the market will return back to up.
Pages:
Jump to: