Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 16. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
Ether is one of the most manipulated tokens in the space, though ICOs play a significant part in this. I thing people are crashing the price inorder to have enough tokens for the Proof of Stake set up, it is a Mattew effect in play. I would rather be buying Ethers now that the price is low, people should buy the deep
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:59:49 AM
I read this thread and am a little surprised. Many are positive and this is certainly good. The current low price should not be afraid but used as a chance to buy at a very favorable price. Sooner or later the market will recover. Let's believe it together and it will be so.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
And today is under 200, i hope this coin not down to under 100 level, its losing more than 90% if down to 100$, its not good for stakeholders. And i still dunno what the reason behind this downtrend on eth, ive long others major coin is quite stable this month
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 11, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
currently the price of Ethereum is really very worrying, there is an indication of Bubble at the current Ethereum price which continues to experience a very significant price decline. I think all traders are currently worried about seeing ethereum's price movements which continue to experience a very poor decline, but we all don't stop hoping, I remain confident, Ethereum will soon return to 1000 usd
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
September 11, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
Now that its price went down below $200, that looks like a panic selling was already made and I am also shocked that it went down below my expectation price. I am watching the market and seems like ETH is having hard time moving up which also same as BTC so this is not an exemption I guess. I already sold my ETH and planning to buy it back at its lowest price. I heard that it is possible for ETH to reach $150 so let's just observe for now. $220 smells like a price resistance for ETH.
Activity: 375
September 10, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I was worried about drastically lower Ethereum prices, because other coin prices also dropped if Ethereum dropped. Coin and Token exchanges are currently very much done with Ethereum. This will be a big problem for us.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
Ethereum price is falling down and down but i think it have a strong resistence at $180. Ethereum price will be  rise soon and it will reach at $ 400-$500. So you don't worry about the current sitituation of market and hold your ethereum and if you bought ethereum at high price then it is very good time to buy ethereum at below $200 level and averaging your investment.
Activity: 227
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment.
No, I think this is an abnormal situation. Ethereum continues to decline in price and this makes me panic. Maybe everyone who holds Ethereum also feels the same way as me, full of panic.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Yes, we can not miss what is happening on the market at the moment, since it is not pleasant to people at all. Right now, I think it's not a time for panic, because if we start selling the coins, I think a new downturn will start, which will can go even farther. Perhaps it is a good time to buy more from the basic coins at a low prices, but it still carries risks.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
even up to this point, Ethereum prices still drop below $ 200 ! in the range of $ 194. I don't think it's, unnecessary to panic with the decline of Ethereum. I think this is just an ordinary thing. and soon will improve soon. be patient for a moment, while enjoying coffee behind the house. Lips sealed
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
The fair price of ETH is somewhere around 0.01 BTC per coin. For the past many months, ETH went up too much, at least in comparison with the other coins such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 12:50:23 PM
Now the price is below $200. I wonder where will it stop. May be $174 or $100? who knows. I saw that the creator of Ethereum has said that we will not see 1000 times growth in crypto again.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
September 10, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
I am very panic to see Ethereum's price below $200 which is $194
Will the price of Ethereum ($194) increase again?
Today's prices are very good to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:41:43 PM
Yes, the price is not very attractive now. The current situation needs to be used for additional investment. In the near future, ETH will regain lost ground.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
No one can really predict the price of eth right now. No technical indicator shows that it will go down but still it goes more and more down. Currently its below 200$ and if any negative news comes will go down more.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 10, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
I was a little panic because bitcoin and especially ethereum did not show an increase but always dropped, I hope ethereum will return to stable soon
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
I've no hope in ETH  Sad Down down and down, from 800$ to 200$ on 4 months. Hope ETH will reach the good price  Sad
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
September 10, 2018, 11:01:42 AM
I think it's the best time to join the ethereum revolution you will never find it below 200$ again in my opinion good luck with your future investment:)

We're not sure on what will be the next price of ethereum, whether up or down. There is a possibility that it might be reached that lower price, everything is possible. The value of ethereum is in the lower price but of course not only eth as well as the market are down and most of affected is ETH. For now the better we should do is stay hold and keep it supported.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
Yep, the eth price rate now tends to decrease, but calm down.
Because last year the price of eth was also equivalent to the current rate. So, for now the best time is to buy and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: