Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 18. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Price goes down. I really do not have enough confidence in my choice, maybe choosing ETH is a big mistake. But it's best to keep them and forget them
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
I myself have sold ETH some time ago, so if the price has dropped dramatically now, I'm not so sad. but because the price is very cheap, now I am confused, will it rise again? but I am still optimistic that if BTC rises, the ETH also goes up. so I waited for the right time to buy it  Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
I think it's a good price at $200 to buy. May go lower but there's still a decent chance it will go back up to $1000 so worth the risk in my opinion.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2018, 09:23:41 AM
The price is very unfortunate now. But with a high probability when the market turns, the ethereum will make a big profit if you invest now.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
I think that the price of ETH is low because of the gloomy market, and the high gas price makes many ICO projects find another platform such as NEO, WAVES, etc.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

You see that is not the lowest price. Currently, the price is below $ 200 and I do not know what it will cost anymore. However, we do not have to panic because it is still very potential. Maybe it will not soon hit its peak as of late 2017, but I believe it will recover because its real value is so great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
now it's not only the price of ETH that is down Bro, but all altcoin prices have also decreased, and the price of other ETH and altcoins will immediately rise if the Crypto market has recovered.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 10, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
ETH today is $ 196. I am very confused when the price of ETH drops continuously. It is difficult to predict the recovery date.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
The price of ETH is very terrible, especially for long-term holders, probably one of the most horrible, for which you can sell something, but you do not need to sell now, now you need to buy from those who do not understand this.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
I think that the minimum price we will soon be able to see within 140-150 USD per ethereum, after which I expect only growth. I hope the team will not let us down.
Activity: 183
September 10, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
Well, I think the current price of Eth and so many other altcoins is actually very frustrating. However, such is inevitable, with this said, there is also an assurance that things will definitely get better with time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
I think all participants of this forum upsets the new price of ETH. But these are the realities of the market today. Who knows how he will behave tomorrow, or let's say in a month. Currently, the price of the coin Vitalik Buterin quite justified , but I hope that in the near future it will rise again.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
ETH is a great project and there is nothing like ETH is going to zero or its a scam. not only ETH is drops its value but every other coin is at its yearly low price. when market changes its trend i;m sure its just the matter of few weeks in which ETH breaks its ATH again.
Activity: 218
September 10, 2018, 08:44:07 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Yes, the ethereum price for the moment is very confusing and very down very low. Honestly I am confused by this fall, whether ethereum will fall further until the end of the year. I can only hope that ethereum will be able to rise again.
Activity: 371
September 10, 2018, 08:37:55 AM
ETH price fell and it is now less than 200 USD which is a disaster to holders.
But even if its a disaster to holders it is a new beginning to new comers.
there are many people who can ride with ETH rocket now at a cheaper ticket.
Activity: 546
September 10, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
Hello everyone !

Yeah unfortunately, the price of eth drastically drop to $225 recently, but for me this kind of dip doesnt hurt me too much,  because i still believe in eth. And in my point of view it will drop again expectedly, but its ok. Im here for a long run investment,  and not just stop by seeing this kind of trials.
Activity: 644
September 10, 2018, 08:26:29 AM
I bought eth at 250 USD) Thought it couldn't go lower) Now I'm the investor and hope this situation is not for the very long time).
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 10, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

We were made to believe its going to rise up but I don't think it will this time. It may really take more than a year for this price to go up. If you have been in crypto for long, BTC did plummet the first time down to $200 and its somewhat similar to what goes on with ETH which will took about 3 years before it bounce back. There isn't much merchant accepting ETH unlike BTC which will make it more difficult I guess.
Activity: 88
September 10, 2018, 07:52:49 AM
Anything around $200 is a good price in my opinion, it could go down further but seems worth the risk at that price.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
I am still believing in ETH. It may fall again but I will hold them.
Pages:
Jump to: