Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 15. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 12, 2018, 08:03:21 AM
ETH current price is below 200USD in the market, I am so disappointed at this moment, If I sell the ETH in this time, but I will not cut loss and wait the market boost again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 07:43:42 AM
Calm yourself, Eth is changing prices and this is certainly a pros and cons. Stay patient and calm, it's time to gather Eth.
With a low price change there will be a chance to be a better price, the season is famine, so be patient and survive.
well, the best way right now is we have to be patient. the price of the ETH really puts considerable pressure on those who hold the coin, or for those who hold the altcoin with the ETH platform.
be patient and vacation because of the current situation we must be able to eliminate the sense of stress that is within us. we must eliminate ourselves
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
I am certain that Ethereum will ascend in cost. Also, now an awesome chance to purchase significantly more Ethereum. What's more, obviously I am vexed that the cost has fallen, I think the market is in the terrible condition that today eth's cost simply diminishes again and MOVING BETWEEN $170 TO $185 per coin AT THE TIME OF POSTING. In this condition, obviously, we should be persistent and don't frenzy to confront the diminishing of eth's cost. The most ideal approach to help increase the eth's cost is as yet holding our eth.
Activity: 66
September 12, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
I panicked at Ethereum prices under $ 200 as if I didn't believe in reality. I can imagine when the price of Ethereum was like that, why I was not active in Crypto last year.
indeed most people will panic when they see etelhereum prices below 200 $. not the same as last year, maybe this year is not ethereum's year. I also regret not knowing the crypto world from last year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 11, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
I am sure that Ethereum will rise in price. And now a great opportunity to buy even more Ethereum. And of course I am upset that the price has fallen, but I am sure that by the end of the year the price will rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 11, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
I didn’t expect ETH to go to $200. In fact it broke the $200 level and trading at $190 now. I don’t feel good seeing crypto at this state, but feel relieved at the same time since I am able to buy coins at lower prices.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 11, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
i think the current price of ethereum is abiut $300 and it keeps falling and falling , bitcoin price keeps going down too
Indeed ethereum and bitcoin prices are very surprising especially ethereum prices are now very drastically down. But from all this, I am very confident that ethereum will return to its price in the crypto market. Just a matter of time, around the next few months. Because I am very sure ethereum will continue to increase.
Activity: 9
September 11, 2018, 09:35:07 AM
i think the current price of ethereum is abiut $300 and it keeps falling and falling , bitcoin price keeps going down too
Activity: 41
September 11, 2018, 09:30:09 AM
if you push the price to $ 100 this will be a sign from above that would be purchased. Recently, there is a lot of negative background to this coin and it seems to me not without reason
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I think the market is in the bad condition that today eth's price just decrease again and reach $191 per coin. In this condition of course we must be patient and don't panic to face the decreasing of eth's price. The best way to help increase the eth's price is still hold our eth or buy eth for investation. The high demand of eth can make this price increase and more valuable.
Activity: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
Yes, the price is not very attractive now. The current situation needs to be used for additional investment. In the near future, ETH will regain lost ground.

right, a situation like this should be used to get more ETH, this will be very profitable because I believe next year is crypto.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 09:17:39 AM
Calm yourself, Eth is changing prices and this is certainly a pros and cons. Stay patient and calm, it's time to gather Eth.
With a low price change there will be a chance to be a better price, the season is famine, so be patient and survive.
well, the best way right now is we have to be patient. the price of the ETH really puts considerable pressure on those who hold the coin, or for those who hold the altcoin with the ETH platform.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 11, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
I have the month of March, do not panic, do not come to the exchange for half a year, keep the coins until the market situation becomes clearer, now weathered the storm and it is not possible to make the right decision. As for Etherium, I suggest to keep to the last coin even if the price is $ 1, we will see how it will fly.
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
September 11, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
over 100 usd is fine.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 09:06:17 AM
ETHEREUM looks sadly nowadays. it was down under 200$
the thing that i am affraid is, make other token down so deep too
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
I panicked at Ethereum prices under $ 200 as if I didn't believe in reality. I can imagine when the price of Ethereum was like that, why I was not active in Crypto last year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
September 11, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

I think it's not worth talking about the fact that the crypto currency market is just starting now and absolutely all coins have huge volatility, proceeding from this it is necessary to understand that cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments where you can earn a lot and also lose everything. Eterium is no exception, especially in a falling market, perhaps when the trend changes we will see new heights of its prices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
For me this is the moment to buy ETH, before ETH to another month. I believe that ETH is the best Altcoin and I'm sure the ETH will soon increase. The stock market is very manipulative and now on the market there are a lot of fake news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
Good time for buying more Etherium, actually I couldn't believe in Jan-Feb  that I would see such cheap price of ETH again .It is kind of a miracle - for 1000 $ you get 5 coins ! Some experts are even predicting 100 $ price ! I don't think it will happen so I am filling my bags now with cheap ETH for participating in future ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: