Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 17. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:39:30 AM
I think it's the best time to join the ethereum revolution you will never find it below 200$ again in my opinion good luck with your future investment:)
Activity: 354
September 10, 2018, 10:35:21 AM
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225.
Yes, I've seen it and that's heartbreaking for most of the eth holders.
What do you think about the price this time?
Cheap, have you bought already?
Are you panic?
Nope, not yet.
Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
Include me, I'm thinking that it will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
No, you're not. The market is just falling and ETH is the most affected.
Yes I also noticed that. Ethereum really dumps so hard. Its really hard to see the market in that situation especially bitcoin and eth the two cryptotokens that are so useful when investing or buying some other cryptocurrency. In this kind of matter. We should keep our patience and be calm because the day will come eth will rise up again. Not only that. But the market itself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:31:43 AM
I try not to panic on ethereum crash and I suggest you don't panic sell. I taking the long-term point of view and I believe that Ethereum will become huge.!!!
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 10:31:23 AM
To be honest the current price of ethereum due to this current bearish market state is really not encouraging ethereum has hit it's year lows this period although it is not stable the price is somewhat in between 213$ and 202$
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 10:21:46 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Upon writing the price is already less than $200 . investors are getting to dismay and with their investments ,they felt very panic , maybe this is normal to all holders of ETH but we have nothing to do with this price crash, otherwise if we dump our Coin , it may result another bad crash .
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 10, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
Ethereum price took a real beating in the past few months. I'm not sure if this is the bottom. If ICOs continue selling their stashes of Ethereum it might drop even to $100.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
wow this is a good opportunity to be followed for ETH users, of course who are looking forward to a surprise for an ETH coin that might be very developed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
ETH this could be last drop. If next drop then it should go below 100. That would be the end.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 10, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Personally I'm quiet confused with this market thing, only a few weeks back when it suddenly pump up a little from $270+ to nearly $300 I though it will gonna star a bull run but guess what the price drop at a very dramatic level. now the price is struggling to get to $200. I wonder what did just happened.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
Recently ethereum market tended to go down due to some factors today i updated the price of ethereum is about 200 dollars loosening over 50 dollars for an ethereum in 1 week
Activity: 773
September 10, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
When the ETH collapsed, it was sold about 100K ETH on exchanges for 2-3 weeks (for it is not so easy to sell such amounts).
And these 100k are not even 1% of all existing ETHs.
Therefore, the goal of "whales" is to sell to a minimum, wait for positions on sales, and buy, say 150-200k of coins. The price will rise to 800+, and if you still "warm up" with info in the media ...
Activity: 363
September 10, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

We were made to believe its going to rise up but I don't think it will this time. It may really take more than a year for this price to go up. If you have been in crypto for long, BTC did plummet the first time down to $200 and its somewhat similar to what goes on with ETH which will took about 3 years before it bounce back. There isn't much merchant accepting ETH unlike BTC which will make it more difficult I guess.
But I think as long as there are ICOs, we can always believe on ETH.
Question, if ETH will behave the same fate with BTC (taking 3 years to bounce back), what will you do with your ETH?
Activity: 546
September 10, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
i hate this current situation but i don't make panic sell. i'm still hold and believe the price will rise soon. because that's all i can do now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.

ethereum fell sharply and this made many people afraid to hold it even to buy it back. This decline is the worst decline in ethereum history, I'm sure the market will grow again and try to stabilize and ethereum but have a chance to grow, it's just that we are playing with time
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
I'll probably surprise you, but the ethereum fell below $ 200. I think that it will be lower, because bitcoin does not get tired of falling. And the ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin. It will be hoped that in the near future there will be growth.
Activity: 115
September 10, 2018, 09:43:47 AM
I'm not panicking about it. Yes, the price of course fell very much. And I could never imagine the price could fall so much on Ethereum. But I believe in him. And I'm sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 10, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
I myself have sold ETH some time ago, so if the price has dropped dramatically now, I'm not so sad. but because the price is very cheap, now I am confused, will it rise again? but I am still optimistic that if BTC rises, the ETH also goes up. so I waited for the right time to buy it  Smiley
We can't deny the fact that ETH value is really falling too hard, many investors already selling affecting most ico's its sad to see that while everything
are falling a part supporters are also starting to let go and accepting their loses, the catch here might be, if newcomers will begin to buy and hold those
cheap coins and wait even for some time the value will be bounce again, while waiting for the market to healthy it can be a good way of investing spare money.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
September 10, 2018, 09:38:37 AM
I bought eth at 250 USD) Thought it couldn't go lower) Now I'm the investor and hope this situation is not for the very long time).

I think that the market after some will be higher and you will be able to successfully sell the ETH and get a good profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:25:09 AM
It's like a terrible dream. Just look daily as coins slowly run away from me $ 400 .. Already more than half lost. The cost of ETH cuts me without a knife.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
ethereum has recently begun to lose investor confidence in cryptographic currencies. I think this is an opportunity for new investors. I hope to recover again Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: