Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 7. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
It is true that at this time changing the price of ETH, indeed the red market and the value of red altcoin so that there is an opportunity for investors to collect coins. Be patient and hold coins so that later you can get the chance for a green coin.
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 06:55:12 PM
for now, wait as much as possible because this happens to all coins, even bitcoin. well, it can be said that this is the year for the crisis in crypto. well, maybe in 2019, ETH will have a new and higher price.
I do not think that the next year will pass with positive dynamics, I think we will have a sideways movement for the next 2-3 years. But with this year, everything is already clear, about any growth, even we cannot talk
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
November 15, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
To put it mildly, I am shocked by what is happening with Ethereum, is it really the same simple coin? its already in 3rd place.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:19:03 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
It depends on each person's point of view. ETH's price is now $ 183 and I still believe in the future growth of crypto. Even if it goes down to $ 100, I will still believe and continue investing. Because I know that in the future things will go up. Just now it is affected by the financial economy of many countries.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 09:56:11 PM
Now the price is even lower than that as I'm writing this the price is of 183 dollars, it seems that it is recovering a little bit but I know some people that are seriously thinking about getting out of the market until it begins to show very strong signals that is going to recover because they are sick of what is happening, because it seems that the market is not going to recover for years and they simply cannot take it anymore.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 14, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
This year for me is not yet the time for Ethereum's moon.Its still an early stage or crypto era for me for civilization's adaptation to it.Maybe its year 2020 I think where Ethereum will start blooming, that will even its highest peak from 2017.

don't neglect the possibilities of 2019 or even this year. everything can happen, but let's hope for the good things.
If you take a look at how the market is moving you will probably give up hope that the market of cryptocurrencies as a whole, and that includes ethereum, is going to recover before the end of this year, we're seeing a very sudden drop in the price of all coins in the market and this is very worrying because the price of most coins was very low already so the chances of a recovery at the end of this year grow slimmer.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 03:46:31 PM
Once again ethereum-based projects will be introduced.Then the price will play again to the peak.Ethereum will come alive with new icos.When the market goes into order, the new icos will start.Then quality icos will come out.Ethereum will be at least $ 500 at that time.
Activity: 363
November 13, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
not anymore. because this has happened almost the last month so it's like a normal thing, the price never even reaches 300 $.
now it has entered Q4 and there is no sign that it will experience bullrun.
maybe next year we will look at market conditions like last year.
I think that you underestimate the possibilities of ETH. I think he can reach 1000 dollars already this year.
That's so much faith on ETH.
It's not underestimation but a matter of analysis based on some different factors. And I too, don't see any single sign of bull run or significant price increase. It's November and what you say 1000$ is too impossible this year. I really hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 13, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

ETH price not stable. Its dropping and pumping something. Stable price very good for trading. Ethereum price if go down then some people panic sell but if price up some people hopeless as if they already sold. My believe will not die anymore. Still believing on ethereum.
Activity: 304
November 13, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
Hello everyone !

EOS captures significant part of ETH audience. There are too many competitors, too many dead ICOs based on Ethereum and team does not act to make it better. Price will be 30 dollars in future.
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
here you have one more proof of Ethereums fail. Six weeks ago it was 225 and now it is 180, so you should not trust all these people who tell about recovery.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
not anymore. because this has happened almost the last month so it's like a normal thing, the price never even reaches 300 $.
I think that you underestimate the possibilities of ETH. I think he can reach 1000 dollars already this year.
Activity: 462
November 11, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 11, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
This year for me is not yet the time for Ethereum's moon.Its still an early stage or crypto era for me for civilization's adaptation to it.Maybe its year 2020 I think where Ethereum will start blooming, that will even its highest peak from 2017.

don't neglect the possibilities of 2019 or even this year. everything can happen, but let's hope for the good things.
2019 is the year of altcoin. Do not expect much in 2018, as the market is slowly growing, we can see that the market is almost challenging us, if only then we will never lose. .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 12:41:42 AM
Hello everyone !

we can really predict whats gonna be the price of ethereum especially at the end of this year
Activity: 3
November 11, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
I'm not panic, i wait for a new bull run and why not a 400$ or more for 1 ETH
Activity: 3
November 10, 2018, 11:58:10 PM
Hello everyone !

im gonna speculate for the end of the year price of ethereum, it could be at $500 close
Activity: 560
November 10, 2018, 11:39:18 PM
Hello everyone !
I think that is quite normal when the world financial market is slipping. Crypto is a normal affair and we should feel lucky that its price does not fall below $ 150. The best way is to buy the cheapest altcoins and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 10, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: