Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 11. (Read 4822 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
The ethereum coin is increasingly frightening and worries investors with its price. I think that in the near future we can expect a price reduction lower than $ 150.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 14, 2018, 07:31:00 AM
New price of ethereum now is below $200. I don't know if it will come up to below $100 as it is continuously dropping. This is the most perfect time to buy more ethereum and hold then wait for its comeback.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 02:36:18 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
We do not need to panic about ethereum price goes down because it can be bounce back sooner or later.We don't loose hope until this crypto world is still in the business.It can be up and it can be down in the market.

Why not worry about him? If it goes down too much and too long, it shows that the market or ETH is no longer an attractive investment
Activity: 700
October 13, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
Very sad to see the price, but I think it's temporary difficulties and soon everything will return. All this is due to the lowering of the ICO market and declining capitalization the total market.
You don't need to be too sad because this price is still normal because not only the ETH is experiencing a high decline. waiting patiently i think it will produce big profits, and buying it now is a good choice. because if Bitcoin rises, the ICO will increase and that will make ETH increase because many ICOs use the ETH platform.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
its not my fault
October 13, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
In the near future I expect a very strong growth on the air and personally I bought it at around 230 dollars and did not regret that he fell even lower. I will buy more of it as it falls, if it continues
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Very sad to see the price, but I think it's temporary difficulties and soon everything will return. All this is due to the lowering of the ICO market and declining capitalization the total market.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
I see the latest Ethereum prices for now $ 198-200 $.
Current prices are very bad for Ethereum holders.
With a bad price decline there is no need to panic because prices will rise again. But I don't know when prices rise above 300 $ to 500 $.
Nobody knows when the prices again will grow well , so many people who bought ETH even at the price of $ 100 and below now sell it. Perhaps for them it is the right move. The rest I would advise you rather to buy ETH, as this coin will show its growth in the future.
Activity: 721
October 13, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
I see the latest Ethereum prices for now $ 198-200 $.
Current prices are very bad for Ethereum holders.
With a bad price decline there is no need to panic because prices will rise again. But I don't know when prices rise above 300 $ to 500 $.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 10:11:01 AM
Ethereum's price just fell below $200 yesterday. But considering that ethereum is fundamentally significant coin so it is more likely that its price will rise in the upcoming bull run.Experts believe that even with these huge decline, experts predicted a times three with its price. Time to buy ethereum now.
Activity: 658
October 13, 2018, 09:59:12 AM
The more the ether dump in price,  the more excited I am.  Don't get me wrong,  I'm not happy that I have lost so uch value in Fiat on my ether holding ,  but the fundenmental behind ethereum platform is still very strong and potential of Ethereum success is very real.  So,  I am excited about low price so I can buy more!
Activity: 363
October 13, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
The new price of ETH makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what the reason is. Maybe the whale is deliberately arranged? Still cleaning before the arrival of the bull market? I am not sure where the price of ETH will fall. Similarly, I don't know if it still has the ability to stand up again.

I'm not sure about you either, as there seems to be no sign they will come back. But looking at the way investors are not fluctuated, I think everything will be fine.
Yes, I also think so because nowadays many people are waiting for Ethereum's price to recover, but now the market price and Altcoin are still up and down and not yet stable again, I hope that everything will return to stable and profitable because many people have lost their money recently

I consider its current price to be stable until it dumped to 195$ just recently. I think the stability you are talking is to make its price return to what it is last January 2018. Let's all just learn how to make profits even at this bear market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
October 13, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Now the crypto market is very difficult to guess, so the price of all coins continues to decline, but I remain optimistic that the crypto market will rise again later this year and will set a new record again.
It is likely that before the market starts to grow, crypto currency prices may fall even lower. Unfortunately, there are no positive reasons for a new trend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
Hello everyone !
The new price of ETH makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't know what the reason is. Maybe the whale is deliberately arranged? Still cleaning before the arrival of the bull market? I am not sure where the price of ETH will fall. Similarly, I don't know if it still has the ability to stand up again.

I'm not sure about you either, as there seems to be no sign they will come back. But looking at the way investors are not fluctuated, I think everything will be fine.
Yes, I also think so because nowadays many people are waiting for Ethereum's price to recover, but now the market price and Altcoin are still up and down and not yet stable again, I hope that everything will return to stable and profitable because many people have lost their money recently
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 13, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
In the near future, I do not see any reason for the growth of cryptocurrency. In ethereum including, now is a difficult period. Which I think will last a few more years. The crypto market needs hype news and huge investments ..only then will growth
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
Now the crypto market is very difficult to guess, so the price of all coins continues to decline, but I remain optimistic that the crypto market will rise again later this year and will set a new record again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
Hello everyone !
We do not need to panic about ethereum price goes down because it can be bounce back sooner or later.We don't loose hope until this crypto world is still in the business.It can be up and it can be down in the market.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 13, 2018, 08:22:21 AM
Well the market is full of ups and downs . Eth was previously 7$ per coin some years back so anything can happen, it can aslo become 4000$ per coin. It all depends on the amount of money in crypto, when crypto get more adoption, you should see some good moon
Activity: 79
October 13, 2018, 07:57:31 AM
see that Ethereum prices are currently very low, but don't panic or worry because not only is Ethereum whose price drops, but almost all Altcoins go down. we can't do anything but survive or wait until the market stabilizes, we can release it now but we will lose. remain optimistic, because the market will sooner or later soar and coins with high potential will soon rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 07:34:27 AM
Do you guys think eth will get to $100, I hope not
Obviously, it is impossible in crypto market. But Bitcoin will going to 3k USD in future this will be possible. Nowadays most of the investors are aware the crypto potential so Ethereum is going to moon in end of the year.
Activity: 56
October 13, 2018, 07:19:39 AM
 I personally think ETH could spike any moment due to the upcoming Hard Fork  , anyone else feel the same ??
Pages:
Jump to: