Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 10. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
I am not feeling bad because in my opinion that is normal issue. In crypto world whales need to do dumps and pumps for earning money and they are doing that in altcoins completely. So you know eth is the another altcoin maybe the king but eth is another altcoin so i think it is normal.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 10:23:40 AM
$197,5  - Cry

I was already glad that we were going to the top. But the theme was old. Wash we go to the bottom. Do you think ETH will drop to $170 ? It hurts to look at the market  Cry
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
I think that the Ethereum will back to the previous price and even will cost more, because there are good tokens on the Blockchain Ethereum, these tokens may be successfully  realized, I mean their idea and aim, and become the real part of our lives.
Activity: 182
October 30, 2018, 09:26:39 AM
The price in any case will return but you need to have patience is just a correction and nothing more. Falling prices for Ethereum is a temporary phenomenon after a hard fork wait for the rise !
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
The last prices were really not very pleasing, but I think that Ethereum will soon grow again!
The last price was not good because you have in your wallet is ETH and you want to sell expensive. But actually the price is $ 200 now for Ethereum is very true. The demand for the coin is there, but some major changes the developers have not yet announce , but the market doesn't want to grow.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

The price of ETH as of this time is still the same it is on 205USD and it is been like this for many months already not only ETH but whole crypto world market is still in chaos but I still believe that it will be back to normal soon. At first I am quite in panic but now I am positive that it will rise up again and this is just a part crypto world, some days are better and some days are bad. Looking forward to see ETH on its peak.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
October 30, 2018, 08:20:36 AM
Ethereum's price is completely dependent on Bitcoin. This is a big problem. They have no positive news and everyone is just waiting for certainty on the upcoming hard fork. While there will be no specifics, the price will be hanging out somewhere below. The potential for growth is enormous, but it’s too early to talk about it.

Yeah right, ethereum price depends how bitcoin price moves, as of now there are no big movements in bitcoin price and this is the reason why market is still in its dip now. Hoping for an increase soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 30, 2018, 07:52:12 AM
Ethereum's price is completely dependent on Bitcoin. This is a big problem. They have no positive news and everyone is just waiting for certainty on the upcoming hard fork. While there will be no specifics, the price will be hanging out somewhere below. The potential for growth is enormous, but it’s too early to talk about it.
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 07:49:32 AM
The last prices were really not very pleasing, but I think that Ethereum will soon grow again!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 30, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
ETH stil looks very positive in the long-term. Its price has taken a bit of a battering recently, but often those that fall hardest also recover strongest when the bull market returns. I don't think there is any reason to worry about ETH long-term.
Activity: 232
October 30, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
The Ethereum endlessly rises and falls like other cryptocurrencies. I do not understand how it turns out that someone predicts the cost of cryptocurrency. It's incredibly impossible for me and all the numbers are approximate
Activity: 770
October 30, 2018, 07:35:30 AM
Today, the price is even lower than $ 195.5, but I do not panic,the market situation is not easy and there is no improvement.I do not panic and just took a wait-and-see position when the market turns green.Now is the time to buy Ethereum with" free " money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
I heard that the ETH team plans to launch an update to the Casper network in early 2019. It is likely that at this point the price may go even lower if the market does not turn around and begin a strong growth. I think do not panic, because this year is not the best for many cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum is no exception. Just wait
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
If the price of ETH wants to go down like this it would dissopoint many ICOs and their fonders , Eth needs to spacified the number of its total supply , it is sad to see such a thing for one of the biggest coins in coinmarketcap , I think the price would go even below 100$ if they dont want to do anything about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 07:02:18 AM
Personally, I don't see any major prerequisites for Ethereum fall below $ 150 dollars even in this market, which we see now. In my opinion the potential of this coin is still very high as the expectations of investors and holders from the team. Reasons to fall sharply yet. Tongue
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 30, 2018, 06:59:02 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
I currently see the price of ETH that its been continuously dumping into $196 but I believe that eth will pump also soon. No you're not blindly believing on the pump of the ETH because many people here in crypto is still holding and believing in the pump of ETH. Lets just wait and start believing!
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
There is no need to panic. Even now, the price is slightly below 200 USD and I hope it would change soon. Right now it is the best opportunity to buy some more Ethereum and wait for the December bull run to come.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 30, 2018, 06:18:11 AM
Hello everyone !

At this moment, based on the coinmarketcap, the price of Ether now falls about 196.8 dollars. It's quite not good that its value is still decreasing without a sign of recovery. Might it be the end of Cryptocurrency? almost all the altcoins are marked red. I hope this will be fixed soon.
Activity: 319
October 30, 2018, 06:07:04 AM
Hello everyone !

Ethereum is now the crypto currency that everyone hopes for and I think that even such a cost is already quite good. I think that is just purchased now and wait for what comes next. Wait not so long
Activity: 50
October 14, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
My disappointment has no limits. Today, the coin crossed my psychological threshold of $ 200. Worth $ 199 today. I do not even know what this is about in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: