Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 8. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
The entire market is bearish these days and the Ethereum is one of the coins that suffer the worst. The way I see it the Ethereum is under massive correction which I think it's going to be over soon. Hopefully by the end of 2019 I guess.
Ain't gonna be a perfect year for Ethereum and for the whole crypto world.  We don't want to have such fall especially for Ethereum but the market decide as well as the people around who do investment with these. 
Even though the price is still below of what we've expecting to happen but still it's potentiality remain.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 10, 2018, 06:06:36 PM
I am confident in the long-term future of ETH. Short-term we always see price volatility, and yes ETH has been hit harder than most this year... but the fundamentals are still strong, and I think we are more likely to see gains than losses in the medium-term.
It seems that ethereum has already reached its bottom price and that it cannot go down that much any longer so I agree that during the next months we are bound to see a small recovery in the price of ethereum that is probably going to take many by surprise so it is a good idea to buy some ethereum now so you can take advantage of it before anyone else.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
The entire market is bearish these days and the Ethereum is one of the coins that suffer the worst. The way I see it the Ethereum is under massive correction which I think it's going to be over soon. Hopefully by the end of 2019 I guess.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 03:18:37 PM
Very true my mate, it is so called "new phase" of Ethereum. You must know that it platform will additionally upgrade for itself by some giant like called Bitcoin in early stages of 2 to 3 years. Accoriding to the crypto following news it is predictible for eoy or beggining of 2019. that it will burst value
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 10, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
it is quite possible that the price of Ethereum will return to the price of 400 $ per 1 ETH in 2018, but i think it will show us previous high point in this year
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 10, 2018, 12:13:03 PM
ethereum prices can now be stable at prices around $ 200 to $ 215 and this price does not have a lot of price movements so it makes a lot of traders who can't get much profit from ethereum because the price movement is not much anymore.

consider this range as a strong support level that gonna be the foundation for the future growth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 10, 2018, 09:34:57 AM
current prices continue to stabilize in the range of $ 195 to $ 220. I'm not sure if this will be the new price of ethereum after the price stabilized at $ 400 or more. but if this continues to last one day I am sure that Watwreumakan is increasing again and recovering.
Activity: 504
November 09, 2018, 01:08:47 PM
ethereum prices can now be stable at prices around $ 200 to $ 215 and this price does not have a lot of price movements so it makes a lot of traders who can't get much profit from ethereum because the price movement is not much anymore.
Activity: 532
November 09, 2018, 12:55:28 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
It seems to me that when the market trend changes,when the bulls will come to the market,the Ethereum price can easily return to the previous price records. As for me,I am very upset by the fall of Ethereum,but I believe that it is temporary and that Ethereum has a great future ahead of it.
The price of ETH will stabilize at around 200-220$ and probably extend to 2019. If in 2019 the uptrend and everything goes up then we can expect ETH to reach 500$, but in fact ETH has collapsed and it is difficult to go up in the future
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 09, 2018, 12:37:08 PM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
It seems to me that when the market trend changes,when the bulls will come to the market,the Ethereum price can easily return to the previous price records. As for me,I am very upset by the fall of Ethereum,but I believe that it is temporary and that Ethereum has a great future ahead of it.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
New price of ethereum is extremely small. So I am ready to buy more.
Soon situation will change and it is opportunity for me to buy more to get higher return in future.
for now, wait as much as possible because this happens to all coins, even bitcoin. well, it can be said that this is the year for the crisis in crypto. well, maybe in 2019, ETH will have a new and higher price.

I am sure that in 2019 changes will emerge. whether it's in terms of price or from improving technology. so we better defend it first when we go into crypto. when it's time later, crypto will recover, even though it is currently experiencing a decline.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
Hello everyone !

In my opinion its cheap right now and its best time to buy I dont need to panic since btc is also cheap right now . Almost all crypto dump a lot so just buy and hodl for long term .
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 09, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
Soon situation will change and it is opportunity for me to buy more to get higher return in future.
for now, wait as much as possible because this happens to all coins, even bitcoin. well, it can be said that this is the year for the crisis in crypto. well, maybe in 2019, ETH will have a new and higher price.

I will not stop hoping and believing that cryptos will recover again very soon, specially ethereum and bitcoin I hope a bull run will happen before the year ends.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 09, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Activity: 451
November 09, 2018, 09:45:05 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 09:32:27 AM
I was very worried, I did not panic. I have tried to accept this situation because they both have a risk. and I hope that prices will soon return to the moon. You have to believe and be strong.
Belief is what we need in this market. Everyone is very disappointed in the value of ETH but if you look at the future this coin will definitely have a higher price and this time is a very good time to invest because I believe ETH will soon go to the moon
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
November 09, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
it can be maximum 250 dollars until end of the year.
it cant go upper because of the early sellers.

I hate to break it, but possibly the price could extend higher than you mentioned. I don't think many will sell at this time and many are still at loss and holding it will prevent them from losing more.
Activity: 72
November 09, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
I was very worried, I did not panic. I have tried to accept this situation because they both have a risk. and I hope that prices will soon return to the moon. You have to believe and be strong.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
Hello everyone !
now I'm not always updated about the price of ETH, even if it reaches the price of $ 225 I won't panic to sell it, because I'm sure ETH will return to a higher price. I have several ETH coins and I plan to sell for $ 1000/1 ETH. I will wait even though it takes a long time
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 09, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
until now the price of ethereum has not undergone a definite change because it still stands at $ 200, only walking in place does not experience a large increase or decrease, although I still believe that ethereum will soar going forward so just need to wait patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: