Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 9. (Read 4822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 09, 2018, 07:01:22 AM
I think that Ethereum looks under-priced and is a great buy right now. Yes it has fallen a lot, but there is strong support below the current price. Long term potential is very strong, I would advise to hold, or buy more for DCA purposes if you bought in above the current point.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 09, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

if you see it in the past few months, prices don't tend to rise high or fall in, you can use this in the pedek trade, you can do it with bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 03:28:42 AM
yes now the price of ETH is decreasing and I think that is because the market price is back in red. I do not panic to see the current market situation because I am sure everything will end soon and crypto's future will be beautiful the following year.
whatever the development of the crypto currency has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies with conditions and conditions that are currently needed by investors who have considerable confidence and patience
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
it can be maximum 250 dollars until end of the year.
it cant go upper because of the early sellers.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
This is the range of movement of the price of ether for a long time, which cannot be ignored by the holding lovers. I think that breaking through the $ 250 barrier will be the first breakthrough.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
I hope the new prices at ETH will now begin to appear, but I don't see price movements at ETH, this is what sometimes worries me,
can it be ETH can change the current conditions "?!
Well, at the moment we can safely say that the price has come to life and has begun its movement. Gradually capitalization has grown, tried to break up, so I think it makes sense to talk about the beginning of the movement
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
I hope the new prices at ETH will now begin to appear, but I don't see price movements at ETH, this is what sometimes worries me,
can it be ETH can change the current conditions "?!
Activity: 336
November 01, 2018, 03:53:30 PM
The price is more than real and fully justified, what we saw last winter is just an illusion. The price was too high, as for an alternative currency and still such a young economy - the price is very fair. I will not predict the price, because I do not think that it should stand more than cost now.
Activity: 322
October 31, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
Once again ethereum-based projects will be introduced.Then the price will play again to the peak.Ethereum will come alive with new icos.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 03:40:55 PM
The new month November is already started if we check Eth price now then we can see $195+ is the current price.
But at the end of this year, it's price can be increased probably.
Activity: 322
November 01, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I think that such a price of Eth will be for several months. It is unlikely that this coin will begin to rise in price if the market does not start to grow. We must get used to the new price of Eth.
Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
I don't know how to stop worrying about ethereum price beacuse I don't see any good signs about recovering and maybe I should sell it too?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2018, 01:44:09 PM
I think that just do not make sense to panic because the market will still grow, now the main thing is not to miss the opportunity for shopping
Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
On the forum talking about it and to be honest I think no need to guess ! Just buy it and wait I'm sure that Ethereum will definitely not stay on the bottom ! The second coin in terms of capitalization !
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 31, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
I am confident in the long-term future of ETH. Short-term we always see price volatility, and yes ETH has been hit harder than most this year... but the fundamentals are still strong, and I think we are more likely to see gains than losses in the medium-term.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 02:12:41 PM
Dear mate i am too much depressed for ETH price because it is continuously dumping at a high rate now is only 196$. So it is too low for ETH. But i have a faith in ETH and i strongly believe that it will be reached new value soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 01:36:51 PM
I don't see the reason to panic. Now is correction period for ETH. It's no need to worry until December because I think that be December 2018 there must be great changes!
Activity: 84
October 30, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
Ethereum is the most discussed topic today. I prefer to keep my airwaves and bought another small amount of Ethereum at a price that suits me. I believe in Ethereum, because there is currently no alternative to Ethereum for reliability. Let's see what will happen in six months.
October 30, 2018, 11:26:55 AM
The decline in the ICO markets means that funds/projects there is sell pressure (which we have seen). This has been a huge issue ETH is facing for the past few months.
Merit: 16
October 30, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
yes now the price of ETH is decreasing and I think that is because the market price is back in red. I do not panic to see the current market situation because I am sure everything will end soon and crypto's future will be beautiful the following year.
I hope this will really be real and not only as a hope, because we really miss the bull run and treat disappointment and pain because bearish has happened this year
Pages:
Jump to: