Pages:
Author

Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan ) - page 2. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
March 07, 2017, 04:31:08 PM
Dude,are you alright ? Taking your doses on time ? Please consult a psychiatrist if you aren't doing it already.I know everyone goes through this phase,either it's genetical disorder or too much self loathing in the early teenage days as you have bottled up shit inside your soul.It comes out this way,through your posts,your reactions to simple things in life.Your self-endurance will get weaker if you continue with the same attitude in life.

Lock this thread and spend sometime watching a movie or something.Will help you feel better..  
Noo!
I am just saying goodbye to you 'all who I did deals with.
With the final farewell gift because of members like suchmooon making complete asses of themselves.
I am selling my account to their oh so favorite members here: Robertt and 0x0100 since they are the same person he/she will be dying to go thru all the pm's over the year of all the paypal deals that were done!
Say thanks to suchbuffon for that one!  Tongue

I could have sworn I saw mixan say "GOODBYE", in caps and all
Why did he change his avatar from Shrek's Jackass?!? It was befitting to his nature and mental capacity for the unknown what is to come next for him in his very sorry life.
Yes you've been BUTTHURT! Deal with it freak! Cheesy
https://s4.postimg.org/bc2wwnzbh/download.jpg
You should change it to this one if you haven't realized if your a transgender yet. SUCHAFREAKOFNATURE! Grin

So drama, much farewell. I can't think of any reason why I should be concerned with your PayPal deals though. You want to tell us of your other scams - go right ahead, no need for this tantrum.

Ah but ECUAMOBI WOULD BE!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAH!
ECUAMOBI HAS ALREADY FOUND OUT ALL ...
Don't you put words on my mouth mixan. I don't distrust COINMAN1. I didn't find anything against him. I just didn't find enough.

It's you mixan I wouldn't trust at all.
He had done a paypal with me a while ago but do has forgotten. Since he took off the positive feedback he leave then took off when timelord and your neutral was put on.
You have forgotten my true friend. You must be getting old!
So Ecuamobi is a back stabber and a fool too. Siding with the enemy ALLAH LOVING FREAKS OF THIS GOD'S GREEN EARTH WILL ONLY GET YOU ACCOMPLICE RIGHTS!
THE FUN IS ONLY BEGINNING WITH THESE SO CALLED "TRUSTED MEMBERS!"
I have all your real names and information ready to be dealt out..... for the RIGHT PRICE! Grin
HIGHEST BIDDERS WELCOMED! Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 07, 2017, 02:48:54 PM
Dude,are you alright ? Taking your doses on time ? Please consult a psychiatrist if you aren't doing it already.I know everyone goes through this phase,either it's genetical disorder or too much self loathing in the early teenage days as you have bottled up shit inside your soul.It comes out this way,through your posts,your reactions to simple things in life.Your self-endurance will get weaker if you continue with the same attitude in life.

Lock this thread and spend sometime watching a movie or something.Will help you feel better..  
Noo!
With the final farewell gift because of members like suchmooon making complete asses of themselves.
I am selling my account to their oh so favorite members here: Robertt and 0x0100 since they are the same person he/she will be dying to go thru all the pm's over the year of all the paypal deals that were done!

Why did he change his avatar from Shrek's Jackass?!? It was befitting to his nature and mental capacity for the unknown what is to come next for him in his very sorry life.
https://s4.postimg.org/bc2wwnzbh/download.jpg
You should change it to this one if you haven't realized if your a transgender yet. SUCHAFREAKOFNATURE! Grin

So drama, much farewell. I can't think of any reason why I should be concerned with your PayPal deals though. You want to tell us of your other scams - go right ahead, no need for this tantrum.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD
March 07, 2017, 02:37:42 PM
It took me days to understand the whole situation and I don't get why mixan throw away he's account for that tiny amount of BTC I mean theres no real proof that COINMAN1 has another accounts to scam .
this is because he is just trying to find some way to run with my money and  because he lost his all money in gambling and now he is using his alts accounts
and let me tell you one more thing mixan is the one who is using alt accounts here and i think i know his alt account but i dont have some strong proof therefore i am not posting it here but soon i will post it here
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
March 07, 2017, 02:16:53 PM
It took me days to understand the whole situation and I don't get why mixan throw away he's account for that tiny amount of BTC I mean theres no real proof that COINMAN1 has another accounts to scam .
legendary
March 07, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Noo!

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
March 07, 2017, 12:58:16 PM

legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:54:43 PM
I could have sworn I saw mixan say "GOODBYE", in caps and all.

legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:47:16 PM
Sent to Suchmoon's inbox. Hiding from the public! Roll Eyes
What is in your closet? Still hiding in it we all can see. Tongue
OFFICIALLY SUCHMOON DESTROYED THE FORUM SINGLE HANDED!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinman1-real-thread-erasing-posts-to-make-him-look-like-a-freaking-saint-1812435

HE SUPPORTS KNOWN SCAMMERS OF PAYPAL -> BTC TRADES!

BEWARE OF DEALING WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

... TRANSMISSION OFFLINE!  Cool

L0ser who can not show when they are online .
shows you are not a real man who stands up for what they believe in .
such a pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen before in my whole god fearing life !

SERIOUSLY!
legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:39:08 PM
Suchmoon just made up my mind on this even with a mediator.

FUCKING NO!
That broke the straw on this muslim fucker camel's back!

Gone from this vile pile of shit hole!
Enjoy all the bitcoin going to the shitter because of people like CONMAN#!

Trump was justifiable RIGHT in BANNING ALL MUSLIM SHITTER TAKING UP ALL OUR RESOURCES FOR THEIR SCAMMING AND TERRORIST ORGANIZING WAYS ON OUR U.S SOIL!

Deserve what you all get for BELIEVING IN THIS SHIT MOUTH FILLLED VILE DEMON DEVILS ON THIS EARTH!

GOODBYE MOTHER FUCKERS! Cheesy

Thank you. If I had known that it only takes my feedback to get rid of you I would have done it long time ago.

I finally read the whole thread and it doesn't look like you are capable of conducting business in a trustworthy manner. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do next. Unless it's another scam.
SUCHMOON: THE ONE KNOWN TO DESTROY THE FORUM SINGLE HANDLELY!
CONGRATS ON YOU FOR BEING THE BIGGEST ASSH0LE ON HERE! Roll Eyes

Oh if you liked that then you will just love this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinman1-real-thread-erasing-posts-to-make-him-look-like-a-freaking-saint-1812435

I give all information on THIS TRUE SCAMMER TO SHOW WHO HE REALLY IS!

SUCK IT SUCHBUFFOON! Tongue
legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

FUCKING NO!

Trump was justifiable RIGHT in BANNING ALL MUSLIM SHITTER TAKING UP ALL OUR RESOURCES FOR THEIR SCAMMING AND TERRORIST ORGANIZING WAYS ON OUR U.S SOIL!

Deserve what you all get for BELIEVING IN THIS SHIT MOUTH FILLLED VILE DEMON DEVILS ON THIS EARTH!

Thank you. If I had known that it only takes my feedback to get rid of you I would have done it long time ago.

I finally read the whole thread and it doesn't look like you are capable of conducting business in a trustworthy manner. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do next. Unless it's another scam.
legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

FUCKING NO!

legendary
March 07, 2017, 11:33:06 AM
Hahahahaha Mixan you're a complete fucking retard. Lay off the drugs dude you're fried
Yeah, try posting that from your real account motherfucker! And quit hiding your mook a$$ behind an alt assh0le!

I am in talks with my mediator about this.

He says he will take the amount plus his fee to do this and I am to send it to him instead of having to deal with this shit slohead any further and I agreed too.
Once you see payment made to this address he gave to me: 16CxzCNiXfo3pfnoBkvhJjmxqd4m41rzVJ
then this will be done and feedback given from mediator and he will take his fee out from this amount.

I do expect all negs to be removed or turned to neutral from the timelord's of this forum. Roll Eyes
That's not my BTC address ok mY BTC address is
14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
If you really want to pay me then pay here

No shit. I have my reasons for not sending you shit and I stand by that.
I know your broke.
I am not taking any orders from you.
It's my money and bitcoins so IT IS MY RULES!
SO FUCK YOU!

You know what 'mediator' means!?! Roll Eyes
Learn English motherfucker! and read this:
"I AM PAYING YOU SHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
March 07, 2017, 11:30:56 AM
Hahahahaha Mixan you're a complete fucking retard. Lay off the drugs dude you're fried
Yeah, try posting that from your real account motherfucker! And quit hiding your mook a$$ behind an alt assh0le!

He says he will take the amount plus his fee to do this and I am to send it to him instead of having to deal with this shit slohead any further and I agreed too.
Once you see payment made to this address he gave to me: 16CxzCNiXfo3pfnoBkvhJjmxqd4m41rzVJ
then this will be done and feedback given from mediator and he will take his fee out from this amount.

I do expect all negs to be removed or turned to neutral from the timelord's of this forum. Roll Eyes
That's not my BTC address ok mY BTC address is
14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
If you really want to pay me then pay here
legendary
March 07, 2017, 11:25:37 AM
Wow what  a shitshow lol.  All this for  like $40 you must be one  broke ass motherfucker. Grin
I'm paying out more than that my ass wiping monkey boy! Grin
legendary
March 07, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 07, 2017, 08:42:36 AM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 07, 2017, 08:13:09 AM
Wow what  a shitshow lol.  All this for  like $40 you must be one  broke ass motherfucker. Grin
legendary
March 03, 2017, 06:29:46 PM
Thanks all of you who help me in this problem your support worth a lot for me
So mixan first of all remove all your negative feedback that you left for me In my threads and profile both and send 0.056992BTC at 14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
That's the total amount that you have to pay me and our issue is resolved
Once done reply here with TRX I'd so everyone can see that you really pay me
so fucking mixan run again i am going to ad more interest at the time when he decided to pay back the money
Never ran fuckhead.
I ain't paying you shit because of one of your stooges named the pharmcist opened his big mouth just like you just did and made me change my mind.
I can see you need my bitcoin to keep your rouse going with these nit wits who actually believe that you have bitcoin in your possession to give to them for paying fucking rip-off prices that only bottom feeders would pay cause they are from some shit sucking shithole like you live in.
You are very sad in your attempts to make yourself look even halfway a legitimate trader.
You will never be even half the trader of bitcoin I was. I made over two and half bitcoin in PURE PROFIT before I decided to give it up while the getting was good.
Nice job keeping two last two trades you did from getting yourself marked with red.
Great fucking job there master of manipulation of the deranged and desolate. HAHAH! Grin
March 03, 2017, 04:53:19 PM
Thanks all of you who help me in this problem your support worth a lot for me
So mixan first of all remove all your negative feedback that you left for me In my threads and profile both and send 0.056992BTC at 14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
That's the total amount that you have to pay me and our issue is resolved
Once done reply here with TRX I'd so everyone can see that you really pay me
so fucking mixan run again i am going to ad more interest at the time when he decided to pay back the money
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 04:17:21 AM
Scammers play sophisticated psychological tricks to fool their marks, says Colin Barras

I don't think this is the case here, more of a mental breakdown.
Pages:
Jump to: