Pages:
Author

Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan ) - page 9. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD
January 07, 2017, 05:28:34 PM
The whole situation is getting over complex for no reason.

COINMAN1 sent you 0.0416BTC you no longer wish to purchase.

Just send back 0.0416BTC to an address he posts in thread followed by the transaction I.D and its finished.

There is no risk to either parties.

It makes no difference if he's a scammer, its an alt account or anything else.

Price fluctuations are irrelevant, as you never paid for the BTC they were never owned by you so you are just returning what was sent.

Simple problem with a simple solution and everyone is happy.
But now with Zazarb getting involved I have no doubt after I send payment the party receiving it will say something like "Oh you owe more to send to make it $47!" BULLSHIT! Cause as he has put it even if the deal was cancelled I am responsible to pay the amount of what he told me to pay $47 worth of btc and not the 0.0416btc that was paid to me.
I will send the 0.0416btc to you if you like and you can send it to him. That is done.
Or I can pay in paypal what this 0.0416btc is worth which is $36.67 that IT IS SHOWING ON PREEV RIGHT NOW!
no more fight you just send my payment .0416BTC to my btc address or to zazrab and he will send back to me
no more discussion and i hope you will solve it as soon as possible
I ain't sending you shit now after you put a scam accusation on me! YOU GOT THAT YOU WHINY BITCH!

I will send it to whomever will want to send it to you because I am threw talking with you.
You are not a human being with any moral sense. And your Allah will send you to your hell. I guarantee that to you and only that!
the whole situation is you have nothing to pay me back you are just creating this drama to have more time and scam any other poor member here with big amount and run
you talking about hell promise you  i will make your life living like a hell because this is my hardly earned money and wont forget it easily and where ever you go i come back after you
and you are abusing your Legendrey account on newbies 
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
January 07, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

Just send back 0.0416BTC to an address he posts in thread followed by the transaction I.D and its finished.

Price fluctuations are irrelevant, as you never paid for the BTC they were never owned by you so you are just returning what was sent.

Finally some sound advice.
problem that coinman1 the whole day as required pay back his 0.0416btc, but mixan not hear, and continues its demagogy.
You want me to send your friend coinmain1's payment of this amount to you? Then this nagging like a little crying bitch will stop?
Or maybe Markj113 will take this task to pay him this amount since he is neutral on this.
coinmain1 not my friend and I never have diel with him(at least I do not remember), and I not want that you will send anything to me, all wat I want that you act like a professional, and return him what you owe.
Oh but you did deal with him you just didn't notice that it was him you were dealing with. You take paypal from anybody any which way. So is that someone to be trusted with your paypal funds? Is it now?
You should screen these fools who send you paypal funds from their terrorist organizations or you will be the one who is doing illegal things in taking those such funds from those being bombed in Syria/Turkey.
I bet you have done a deal with one of this scumbags alt before and you just don't know it with 100's of transactions you have done.
Before you go judging someone else, I would suggest in CHECKING YOUR OWN SELF FIRST Zazarb! Angry
legendary
January 07, 2017, 05:23:01 PM

problem that coinman1 the whole day as required pay back his 0.0416btc, but mixan not hear, and continues its demagogy.
You want me to send your friend coinmain1's payment of this amount to you? Then this nagging like a little crying bitch will stop?
Or maybe Markj113 will take this task to pay him this amount since he is neutral on this.
i am talking to you very polity and you talking rubbish again and again
all i want my money back
This all seems like a lot of agro over not a lot of money.

If the deal has gone sour for whatever reason I would just return the 0.0416BTC to the seller and its job done.

Price volatility makes things a little more complex but that just comes as part of bitcoin.  If the price had risen 30% I am sure the seller would want the full 0.0416BTC back and not a reduced amount to match current price levels.

actually i still want that amount in paypal not in BTC and if Mixan dont want to pay me and decided to turn into scammer then its my  luck you are trusted member here and i need nothing from you i just want if he refuses to give me my payment then you Please mark him red thats worth Lot more then 47$ for me
I will be paying in paypal to you as I have said. Send me your actual paypal address and not that payme address.

[email protected]
Please post here when you going to pay me Exact time frame
Nice Real Arabic name you got there Dylan. Cheesy

Next time you log into your alt you will notice I removed my feedback for you. That account was flagged as a scammer so you only log into it and don't post from it anymore. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
January 07, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

coinmain1 not my friend and I never have diel with him(at least I do not remember), and I not want that you will send anything to me, all wat I want that you act like a professional, and return him what you owe.
January 07, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

i am talking to you very polity and you talking rubbish again and again
all i want my money back
legendary
January 07, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

But now with Zazarb getting involved I have no doubt after I send payment the party receiving it will say something like "Oh you owe more to send to make it $47!" BULLSHIT! Cause as he has put it even if the deal was cancelled I am responsible to pay the amount of what he told me to pay $47 worth of btc and not the 0.0416btc that was paid to me.
I will send the 0.0416btc to you if you like and you can send it to him. That is done.
Or I can pay in paypal what this 0.0416btc is worth which is $36.67 that IT IS SHOWING ON PREEV RIGHT NOW!
no more fight you just send my payment .0416BTC to my btc address or to zazrab and he will send back to me
I ain't sending you shit now after you put a scam accusation on me! YOU GOT THAT YOU WHINY BITCH!

I will send it to whomever will want to send it to you because I am threw talking with you.
You are not a human being with any moral sense. And your Allah will send you to your hell. I guarantee that to you and only that!
legendary
January 07, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

January 07, 2017, 05:14:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
January 07, 2017, 05:13:47 PM

legendary
January 07, 2017, 05:12:50 PM
I would advise against sending paypal as the payment cannot be independantly confirmed unlike bitcoin with the transaction I.D

p.s. COINMAN1 randomly dropped me a pm asking to help, I have no connection or previous dealings with this member and at no point in time have I agreed to "paint anyone red" involved in this deal as was claimed previously
Quoted from the WILDKENS scam accusation thread:
why dont you tell us that when you going to pay me Huh
That's exactly why I block you from pm'ing me.
You will get payment. People have lives you know.
When someone says they will pay you that does not mean right this second. Roll Eyes
If you are on the computer 24/7 then that is your lifestyle NOT MINE!
Go get a life please!
And wait for this payment from me.
Call this a favor that I even send anything to you for taking $10 off of me. While 0.0416 WAS $47 now it is worth $37.6~.
I should just send the 0.0416 to you and be done with you and your annoyance.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 07, 2017, 05:10:57 PM
I would advise against sending paypal as the payment as it cannot be independantly verified unlike bitcoin with the transaction I.D

p.s. COINMAN1 randomly dropped me a pm asking to help, I have no connection or previous dealings with this member and at no point in time have I agreed to "paint anyone red" involved in this deal as was claimed previously
legendary
January 07, 2017, 05:08:11 PM

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
January 07, 2017, 05:05:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 07, 2017, 05:02:56 PM

January 07, 2017, 04:55:56 PM
I love these <$80 scam accusation threads. People are scamming millions and we ready about the $50 scam. What a waste of everyones time and energy.
he friend i post this all for you because i know mixan has nothing now and he trying his best to run my with money because he lost his all money in gambling and he has nothing to pay so maybe he scam for big amounts too
You are a little conniving bitch aren't you?

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND AS WELL AS STUPID!
LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT I WON THAT MATCH THAT ENDED 2 HOURS AGO.
I HAVE THE FUCKING BTC THAT I TOLD YOUR DT MEMBER (THAT YOU MESSAGED ME WITH NUKING MY ACCOUNT) I WILL PAY HIM AS HE DOES THIS SORT OF THING IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I AM JUST SICK OF HEARING ANY WORDS THAT COME FROM YOU DISGUSTING SHIT FILLED MOUTH RIGHT NOW!

I love these <$80 scam accusation threads. People are scamming millions and we ready about the $50 scam. What a waste of everyones time and energy.
he friend i post this all for you because i know mixan has nothing now and he trying his best to run my with money because he lost his all money in gambling and he has nothing to pay so maybe he scam for big amounts too

Thanks for protecting us but next time protect yourself and use escrow and none of this could happen.
HE CAN'T BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY COLLATERAL TO BACK HIMSELF UP! HE IS A SERIAL SCAMMER DON'T YOU SEE THAT?
ESCROW WON'T TOUCH HIM.
MAYBE ZAZARB BUT THAT IS IT AND WHO WOULDN'T HE HELP WITH THESE TYPE OF SCAM JOBS ANYWAYS.

I have not but I only skimmed through the thread. I will spend the 20 minutes now reading it over and give you my thoughts after that.
January 07, 2017, 04:47:50 PM

Thanks for protecting us but next time protect yourself and use escrow and none of this could happen.
trusting everyone is my nature anyway next time i take care of it thanks
January 07, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

January 07, 2017, 04:44:16 PM
legendary
January 07, 2017, 04:42:14 PM
You want some more proof here Wildkens? Huh!?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700568.60
Re: (No subject)

well, its messy. but u guys better read before trading this guy
Well batter to post all my and your MSGS or else will open an thread against you

I have sent the member that you contacted to have me "red tagged" with "paint" as you BOLDLY PUT IT!

There is more. Do you want this thread to be about how you Wildkens/several other alts are scammers here?

Let's dance!

Mixan this thread not about "Wildkens/several others alts scam", if you have evidense you free start scam accusation, all we will be grateful.
this thread about you, after canceled deal  you failed to return btc. This is not only unprofessional, it ilegal.
Or you holding this fund cover the losses of victims(wildkens scam) ?

there is a thread if you didn't notice about that scammer HERE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17432036
Now with this thread on me. With the last messages I take those as threats and that to me is unprofessional.
if you are paying in Paypal the pay 47$ at my paypal address and if you are paying in BTC then pay .0416 BTC if you want to sort out this problem if you want to get re paint then tell me i already talk to a DT member and he is saing that if mixan not pay toningt then he will tag you red

if you are paying in Paypal the pay 47$ at my paypal address and if you are paying in BTC then pay .0416 BTC if you want to sort out this problem if you want to get re paint then tell me i already talk to a DT member and he is saing that if mixan not pay toningt then he will tag you red
Show me this quote from that DT member.
If it is zaarb then I know it is false.
And where is this proof of who I am. You are really trying everything to get yourself in trouble here aren't you.

lets make it short are you paying me or not ?? if yes then tell everyone the exact time if not then ready for some red paints choice is yours
[/quote
And how exactly is that illegal? It is alright to pay a known scammer? I have not scammed anyone here. Now have I Zazarb?
If you want to act as mediator then I welcome you to be.
I will send you the 0.0416btc and you can pay him back.
I don't want anything to do with fake or phony people here just legitimate people with REAL PAYPAL Accounts with their REAL NAMES ON THEIR ACCOUNTS.
If you do then go right ahead as from your last pm and this message it seems that you are siding with and facilitating these scam artists.
January 07, 2017, 04:39:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: