Pages:
Author

Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan ) - page 5. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 08, 2017, 03:58:08 PM
I would advise arbutus to start a new scam accustion thread rather than clutter this one and post up all the info you have.

legendary
January 08, 2017, 03:52:45 PM
arbutus allowed me to check his pm's.

There has been pm's sent between arbutus and caxandra and it seems a deal was arranged.

The pm's are inconclusive though.

In the pm's caxandra made no reference to the email address [email protected]

The deal was finalized on skype

arbutus makes the 1st reference to the email post deal by stating :

Did you act as as escrow today with this email?
[email protected]

COINMAN1 responded "No"

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD
January 08, 2017, 03:25:42 PM
Don't expect to get my money back at this point, just want to make sure no one else loses
i am sorry but that was not me i already delivered all the BTC if you read this thread carefully you can understand https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17442740

so the scammer have 2 different account from 1 account he connected you and with other account he connected me
the account he connected me is
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rottenfruits-809527
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 08, 2017, 03:22:10 PM
just want to make sure no one else loses money
January 08, 2017, 03:20:36 PM
no i receive the payment i just want to know his paypal name then i can tell you that who deal with me and you can see this in my BTC selling thread too that i just deal 2 different members here

So caxandra is an alt account of yours then as the paypal information matches the address you posted.
no i just figure it out rottenfruits is his alt account and if you see i already delivered him BTC and i have all the proof that he connected me and ask me for exchange i can also provide you login details of my paypal my bitcointalk account and my blockchain account you can verify all the details your self

legendary
January 08, 2017, 03:16:44 PM
no i receive the payment i just want to know his paypal name then i can tell you that who deal with me and you can see this in my BTC selling thread too that i just deal 2 different members here

So caxandra is an alt account of yours then as the paypal information matches the address you posted.
January 08, 2017, 03:14:46 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
January 08, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
January 08, 2017, 02:41:17 PM
Hey Mixan you have more 24 hours to fill this amount or else i start counting 2%interest on everyday till you pay my payment. Today is 8/01/2017 and i start counting from 09/01/2017
i dont care
Fair enough right MR KWH, Timelord2067, Avirunes, Quickseller, Joel_Jantsen, zazarb and markj113
Tell me if my decision is not good friends

I would say it would be nice in theory but no pre agreement was made regarding late payment fees.  I would just focus on getting the initial BTC amount back.

I think it is better to get the initial btc back atm. Just the same reason that markj113 gave. IMO it should depends on how much time mixan would actually like to take to repay you back and resolve it. If he don't have the btc and is willing to pay you but he needs some time , then I think a little bit of compensation needs to be send out from his side following taking time to settle this up.

Now that mixan has been red flagged (which is likely to remain even if the balance is settled) it is far less likely he will repay anything as he now has nothing to lose.
Well,he has a legendary account which was worth something.

Well I also think that he lost something here. I think that he didn't wanted to put this way but maybe due to his gambling habits maybe he went out of money at the last moment and failed to repay COINMAN1.
legendary
January 08, 2017, 02:39:01 PM
I was just scammed out $15 by using a paypal escrow with the email [email protected]. Same email as Coinman1 put in earlier.

User was "caxandra"

I guess my fault, but don't trust either

Link to original thread please or it just looks like a bad attempt to discredit with a shill account

Edit:

Looking at caxandra's post history I dont see him offering anything for sale for a long time and you have only been here for 3 days.
January 08, 2017, 02:37:55 PM
I was just scammed out $15 by using a paypal escrow with the email [email protected]. Same email as Coinman1 put in earlier.

User was "caxandra"

Hehehe nice joke post some proof because i just make an deal or 15$ but the user name is rottenfruits and his profile link is
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 08, 2017, 02:33:24 PM

User was "caxandra"

January 08, 2017, 02:29:17 PM
Why not, I think chance to receive your money with later fee and without approximately the same,
if Mixan's conscience to awaken  or he wants  to clean up the trust, he will pay little more.(need to pay for mistakes)
Just I suggest more reasonable  fee something less 1%
thanks your suggestion worth lot for me lets make it 1%
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
January 08, 2017, 02:23:14 PM
Why not, I think chance to receive your money with later fee and without approximately the same,
if Mixan's conscience to awaken  or he wants  to clean up the trust, he will pay little more.(need to pay for mistakes)
Just I suggest more reasonable  fee something less 1%
January 08, 2017, 01:34:06 PM
Just waiting for one more opinion if the opinion is against the interest terms then i remove that term
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
January 08, 2017, 01:26:20 PM
Hey Mixan you have more 24 hours to fill this amount or else i start counting 2%interest on everyday till you pay my payment. Today is 8/01/2017 and i start counting from 09/01/2017
i dont care
Fair enough right MR KWH, Timelord2067, Avirunes, Quickseller, Joel_Jantsen, zazarb and markj113

In the US, some jurisdictions will allow the lender to charge interest on a judgment after the judgment was granted by a court. The time required to get judgment against a borrower who defaulted on their obligations is usually more then one day (often is months), and the interest rate is usually not as exorbitant as 2% per day (it depends on the jurisdiction, however it is generally closer to 6% - 10% per year, or so).  

Regardless of the above, if mixan does not pay after a week or so, I would doubt that he will ever pay, and (attempting to charging him interest is probably only going to decrease your chances of a recovery.

It is going to be difficult to take any legal action against someone who owes you $40 in a cost efficient manner, and is even more difficult if you do not know the identity of the person who owes you money.

Now that mixan has been red flagged (which is likely to remain even if the balance is settled) it is far less likely he will repay anything as he now has nothing to lose.
He has a greater chance of getting the negative rating removed if he repays what he owes.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
January 08, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
i dont care
I'm replying here as COINMAN1 asked me to.
It would be just fine if he pays the original amount back.Now that he has been tagged,I'm sure he wants to clean up the trust.Asking an additional 2% interest in my opinion is not part of the trade agreement.He has been flagged which is enough.

Well,he has a legendary account which was worth something.
Pages:
Jump to: