Pages:
Author

Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan ) - page 7. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
January 07, 2017, 07:06:30 PM
TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Thanks but others have added valuable input and have tried as well.
It's up to mixan to put this one to bed.
Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
Making me look ugly? Not really.
Well giving in to the scamming side makes me feel ugly inside and that means more to me to be totally honest.

I like how DoctorSnaggles is playing with them too:
i will send frist just i need truted

Ah, why didnt you say so? Of course that changes everything. Personally I always feel very safe when receiving first Paypal before sending Bitcoins.

In that case, you might want to hit up Coinman1, hes always looking for good deals with trusted persons and hes already beyond the level of just regular trust - and he shares the same grammar passion as you.

So if you need trusted, look no more, in Coinman1 we trust.

Sarcasm really fucks with these muslim minds because they don't have enough common sense to make heads or tails of it.

And i am in ernest of what he pm'd me just before I was going to send the bitcoins to KWH.
Hi there,

Well, I have left a posting on his currency exchange thread - which I doubt he will answer to as he usually tends to avoid/ignore me.

There is not much that can be added towards this, the situation is just slightly in his favor cause he didnt receive anything for his bitcoins in return. Anyway, hes definatly part of the same gang that is always on here, they have numerous accounts and continue to build up/buy/sell accounts.

I think what KHW (or whoever it was) try to say, is that, even when hes the scammer and scammed other people, he is legally the victim in this deal.

If it would be a vote, I would vote for "NO" (for returning anything to this clown) but I assume the people will give you a hard time over this on the board.

Perhaps, keeping yourself out of any kind of deal with them, and next time you manage to get something upfront from that gang, just keep it and rub it in their faces Smiley (they tend to become hysterically angry)

So after I send the bitcoins I have no doubt that KWH will send something my way.
From the last feedback that he got from someone who wasn't to pleased with his job here:
Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
January 07, 2017, 06:58:45 PM
TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:57:44 PM
This fucker is asking for me to pay $47 for bitcoin that is worth $37.80 compared to it now at current rate.
Explain to me now which one I will pay? $9.20 more to a scam artist here?
Give me a fucking break man! Roll Eyes

He is asking for you to :

a) Pay the price you agreed on at the time of sale.

or

b) Return the amount of bitcoin he sent you.

This is not unreasonable.

All other issues aside, this was a trade deal. The deal was canceled so the original BTC amount should be returned. If you want to go through with the Paypal exchange, then it needs to be the original agreed to amount. Everything else does not matter. Refund the original BTC as soon as possible and move on. This should not have been escalated to this point.
Since you are respected by most everyone here. I can send you this amount and you pay it them. To quell this incessant behavior of this scammer.
Then we can all say that you were the one that allowed this to go forward?
What do you say to that?

That is up to COINMAN1. You have his BTC address, just refund him, post TXID and let's all move on.
i am ok with that too just ask him to send the money to you and you hold the funds whenever you feel safe just give me back

Mixan, send the original BTC amount here: 1KHjCMDrFxXiDpFnkd3wEuG8oeDcFQvQkY
Post TXID
COINMAN! post your BTC address so I can send you the funds.
my BTC address is 14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H
the original amount is .0416BTC
But still taking shit about me on the forums huh?!
Well after reading that thread it's clear you are both being ridiculous. Mixan return the btc to the person that sent it and no harm done.
but he have nothing to pay me back he lost all his money in gambling therefore he just wasting the time

You fucking little piece of shit!
After you get this payment from KHW you and all your alts should be banned from here including an ip address block so you can't make anymore alts to continue to talk shit about forum members.
I have btc to pay anyone here and will show that with the transaction id that I post here.
But let it be clear. I AM NOT PAYING YOU SCAMMING SCUM CUNT! I AM PAYING KWH HE CAN PAY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!
I AM THRU WITH TALKING TO YOU AND IF I EVEN RECEIVE A PM FROM YOU OR ANY OF YOUR ALTS (I JUST RECEIVED 3 PM'S FROM THE SAME PERSON TO DO A PAYPAL TRADE. THAT IS YOU AND YOUR OTHER ALT - HOW DID I KNOW? IT WAS ALREADY TAGGED.) THAT IS INCLUDING ANYBODY THAT I HAVE AN INKING OF THOUGHT THAT IT IS YOU I WILL TAG YOU WITH RED TRUST AND PUT YOU AND THAT ALT AND ALL THE OTHER ALTS ON FULL FUCKING BLAST!
I AM ABSOLUTELY TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND WASTING A COMPLETELY PERFECT AFTERNOON. YOU ARE HAPPY AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE AFTERNOON WITH WASTING MY TIME!

if you think that paypal dude is my alt just give him negative paint i dont care i dont have any alt here i dont even know what guy you talking about
anyway just solve this issue and forget everything
HE ALREADY HAS RED PAINT THATS HOW I KNEW IT WAS YOU.
YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT RED PAINT AND ONCE YOU GET SOME YOU WILL JUST MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ACCOUNT.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN STOCK A SENIOR THIS TIME. NO WAIT YOU HAVE A LEGENDARY I BET.
THEN YOU CAN TELL ALL THE OTHER LEGENDARIES TO MARK ME WITH MORE OF THIS RED PAINT YOU KEEP SAYING.

WON'T THAT BE "BATTER" FOR YOU HEY WILDKENS/ FEELTHEBEAT1 / FUCKING RETARD.

ALL YOU MUSLIMS ARE THE SAME. YOU CAN'T STAND HOW THE WORLD IS SO YOU JUST GO BOMB YOURSELVES.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD
January 07, 2017, 06:53:56 PM
This fucker is asking for me to pay $47 for bitcoin that is worth $37.80 compared to it now at current rate.

or

All other issues aside, this was a trade deal. The deal was canceled so the original BTC amount should be returned. If you want to go through with the Paypal exchange, then it needs to be the original agreed to amount. Everything else does not matter. Refund the original BTC as soon as possible and move on. This should not have been escalated to this point.
Since you are respected by most everyone here. I can send you this amount and you pay it them. To quell this incessant behavior of this scammer.
What do you say to that?

That is up to COINMAN1. You have his BTC address, just refund him, post TXID and let's all move on.
i am ok with that too just ask him to send the money to you and you hold the funds whenever you feel safe just give me back

Post TXID
Well after reading that thread it's clear you are both being ridiculous. Mixan return the btc to the person that sent it and no harm done.
but he have nothing to pay me back he lost all his money in gambling therefore he just wasting the time

After you get this payment from KHW you and all your alts should be banned from here including an ip address block so you can't make anymore alts to continue to talk shit about forum members.
I have btc to pay anyone here and will show that with the transaction id that I post here.
But let it be clear. I AM NOT PAYING YOU SCAMMING SCUM CUNT! I AM PAYING KWH HE CAN PAY YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!
I AM THRU WITH TALKING TO YOU AND IF I EVEN RECEIVE A PM FROM YOU OR ANY OF YOUR ALTS (I JUST RECEIVED 3 PM'S FROM THE SAME PERSON TO DO A PAYPAL TRADE. THAT IS YOU AND YOUR OTHER ALT - HOW DID I KNOW? IT WAS ALREADY TAGGED.) THAT IS INCLUDING ANYBODY THAT I HAVE AN INKING OF THOUGHT THAT IT IS YOU I WILL TAG YOU WITH RED TRUST AND PUT YOU AND THAT ALT AND ALL THE OTHER ALTS ON FULL FUCKING BLAST!
I AM ABSOLUTELY TIRED OF THIS SHIT AND WASTING A COMPLETELY PERFECT AFTERNOON. YOU ARE HAPPY AND I KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE AFTERNOON WITH WASTING MY TIME!

if you think that paypal dude is my alt just give him negative paint i dont care i dont have any alt here i dont even know what guy you talking about
anyway just solve this issue and forget everything
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Let's SLAY this BITCH!
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

I KNOW WHO I AM AND HOW I HAVE BEEN.
I just can not stand how this forum has been in favor of these people who come here just to scam.
I AM GOING APE SHIT BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST STRAW WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WHO JUST THIS SHIT AND GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN JUST CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT OR USE ONE FROM THEIR FARMED ONES AND JUST START OVER AGAIN AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WHILE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS ARE LEFT HOLDING OUR DICKS IN OUR HANDS WAITING FOR THIS SHIT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:49:54 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
January 07, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
January 07, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

January 07, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID

All set, waiting for Mixan.
you can see he is not replying here to you he just replying me and trying to waste the time
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17434631
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
January 07, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID

All set, waiting for Mixan.
January 07, 2017, 06:30:37 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
January 07, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

or

What do you say to that?

Post TXID
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

or

What do you say to that?

I am not sending shit to him. Find a mediator or you take on the responsibility since you replied here to it. Just like Zazarb did?
Why not take some ownness for your actions?

or

What do you say to that?

What the fuck is that? After you post a thread and and you have the nerve to even say this fucking shit!? Are you mentally unstable? Your feedback is worthless. I bet you will post a negative as soon as you get the btc sent from me and even have the gull to say that you didn't get it. Try that one on some other retard.
If KWH or Markj113 takes the payment then they can post that they paid you with THEIR TX ID. Not mine.
January 07, 2017, 06:22:48 PM

or

What do you say to that?

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
January 07, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

or

What do you say to that?

January 07, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

or

What do you say to that?
why dont you just pay it back to me and i promise i forget everything what you did to me and leave a good feedback to you
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:18:37 PM

or

What do you say to that?
legendary
January 07, 2017, 06:16:29 PM
I love these <$80 scam accusation threads. People are scamming millions and we ready about the $50 scam. What a waste of everyones time and energy.
he friend i post this all for you because i know mixan has nothing now and he trying his best to run my with money because he lost his all money in gambling and he has nothing to pay so maybe he scam for big amounts too
Thanks for protecting us but next time protect yourself and use escrow and none of this could happen.
trusting everyone is my nature anyway next time i take care of it thanks

I still believe your real nature is standup comedy:

You even remind yourself of escrow via your alter ego in your little theater play:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17055339

Anyway, I like your speech, its great.. you should adress this and speak in front of 1000 people, waving your hands and receiving standing ovation afterwards:

the whole situation is you have nothing to pay me back you are just creating this drama to have more time and scam any other poor member here with big amount and run you talking about hell promise you  i will make your life living like a hell because this is my hardly earned money and wont forget it easily and where ever you go i come back after you and you are abusing your Legendrey account on newbies

Hardly earned money must be some sort of freudian slip

This is great theater isn't it DoctorSnaggles? Cheesy
It seems that you have more dirt on him then I do with your find on his other alt of Humber(sp?) so enlighten us on your findings.
In the mean time he is trying to get more people on his side on other people's selling threads:
This guy is being suspicious. All these people offering to trade and he hasn't done a deal. I PMd him and said my terms are preev and for him to send first due to his lack of feedback and activity (which I have done with people before) an he replied asking to send money to PayPal so I replied with my terms again and then all has gone quiet.

Yes no doubt on that brother!
Just take alook at this currency exchange scammer trying to get some a $9 profit outta me.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-scammer-is-here-mixan-1743036

Scammers will be scammers. Always will and will try relentlessly to fuck over us honest exchangers here.
if you really want to tell the world that who is scammer then read this too
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-scammer-is-here-mixan-1743036

This is garnering more attention to himself and as I would like to think that scammers don't like to have an more attention to themselves because more and more things come out that they want people to know.
You should check your other alt's Wildkens/FTB1 and whomever you tried to pull this scam job on. Because it certainly won't happen to me.
Let me tell you that right now!
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
January 07, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

or

Pages:
Jump to: