Pages:
Author

Topic: New stratum/getwork proxy with Web-based GUI and pools management - page 6. (Read 120841 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I am having some issues with the proxy tool.

Code:
2016-05-15 10:53:02,871 ERROR    
[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - No pool available for the connection 37.58.65.213. Sending error and close the connection.
2016-05-15 10:53:02,880 ERROR   

[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Parsing error on worker connection 37.58.65.213. Failed to parse line {"id": 1,
 "method": "mining.authorize", "params": ["test", "test"]}.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager.onAuthorizeRequest(ProxyManager.java:260)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection.onAuthorizeRequest(StratumWorkerConnection.java:159)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onRequestReceived(StratumConnection.java:344)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onLineRead(StratumConnection.java:233)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.access$200(StratumConnection.java:58)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection$1.run(StratumConnection.java:162)

Current config file
Code:

"pools" : [ {
    "name" : "Nicehash SHA",
    "host" : "stratum+tcp://sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "btcadres",
    "password" : "x",
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true,
    "isEnabled": true
  } ]
}

Does anyone know why it is not working?
p.s. at boot I also have the following java error:
Code:
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: hostname can't be null

Nevermind got it working by installing the latest version 0.8.1 ;-)
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I am having some issues with the proxy tool.

Code:
2016-05-15 10:53:02,871 ERROR    
[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - No pool available for the connection 37.58.65.213. Sending error and close the connection.
2016-05-15 10:53:02,880 ERROR   

[37.58.65.213-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Parsing error on worker connection 37.58.65.213. Failed to parse line {"id": 1,
 "method": "mining.authorize", "params": ["test", "test"]}.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager.onAuthorizeRequest(ProxyManager.java:260)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection.onAuthorizeRequest(StratumWorkerConnection.java:159)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onRequestReceived(StratumConnection.java:344)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.onLineRead(StratumConnection.java:233)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection.access$200(StratumConnection.java:58)
        at strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection$1.run(StratumConnection.java:162)

Current config file
Code:

"name" : "Nicehash SHA",
    "host" : "stratum+tcp://sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "btcadres",
  } ]
}

Does anyone know why it is not working?
p.s. at boot I also have the following java error:
Code:
Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: hostname can't be null
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
I do not find this in the documentation, so i will ask this here, maybe you can assist.

- On which port is this proxy listening on the local machine for miner connections?
- Can i configure the Proxy to listen on a global address(URL) for miner connections?
- Can the miner contact this proxy remotely via the internet over an URL?
- Can i set this Proxy to listen for 0.0.0.0:443 to connect remotely on the GUI?

Thank's for your advice in advance!

KInd regards,
elrippo
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
This proxy works great !!!!

It connect's to all the pool except for these

solo.ckpool.org, solo.nicehash.com, and nicehash... it keeps disconnecting ... why ?

My miner are both S3+ with Kano update 4.9.2

the proxy itself cannot mine via solo 'getwork' per se ...

and with nicehash - their stratums disconnect you if you are idle for a period of time ( i dunno what that time is ) ...

the only way you can stop the proxy from being disconnected from the nicehash stratum - is to be listed on their whitelist ... and you can only do that via a request from their support email ...

#crysx
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
a week or so late - but posted here nonetheless ...

i hope you all dont mind ...

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email [email protected]

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

-------

i still havent heard from the people at bct - so im working with this account until i can get my other account back ...

im a little more settled with the move and now looking for a new place to 'home' thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

id luv to catch up with those that ive not been in touch with due to the previous account lockout and forum ban ...

tanx ...

#crysx
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I am having difficulty getting the stratum proxy to increase difficulty.

I am using this proxy to connect to stratum.antpool.com

The difficulty stays at 1024  24/7.

I have "suggested"  4096 and 0.01 but it never changes.  If I let the miners connect directly it quickly gets increased to 8k or more.

I have tried getwork enabled and disabled

If I set enableExtranonceSubscribe = true, it says mining extrononce subscribe not found

Any ideas? 

I mining in antpool

Thanks!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This proxy works great !!!!

It connect's to all the pool except for these

solo.ckpool.org, solo.nicehash.com, and nicehash... it keeps disconnecting ... why ?

My miner are both S3+ with Kano update 4.9.2
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
Well, it just started working now  HuhHuh
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
Need some help, sorry if this is something simple.  I have not sent hash to nicehash in a while and my config use to work.  I did have a problem because I had append workernames = true but did change that to false and it worked.  but now it looks like the same problem as long ago limiting to only one connection:

log on screen:
0 connections active on pool Westhash bitcoin eu. Cause: Broken pipe
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 DEBUG    [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.worker.StratumWorkerConnection - Initial job sent to 10.70.130.118.
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 DEBUG    [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - 10.70.130.118. Send request: {"id": 1638, "method": "client.get_version", "params": null}
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 INFO     [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 10.70.130.118 closed. 0 connections active on pool Westhash bitcoin eu. Cause: Broken pipe
2016-02-04 11:07:39,664 INFO     [10.70.130.118-Thread]:strat.mining.stratum.proxy.manager.ProxyManager - Worker connection 10.70.130.118 closed.

config file:
{
  "logDirectory" : "nicehashlog2",
  "logLevel" : "DEBUG",
  "disableLogAppend": false,
  "stratumListenPort" : 3335,
  "stratumListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableStratum": false,
  "getworkListenPort" : 8335,
  "getworkListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableGetwork": false,
  "apiListenPort" : 8885,
  "apiListenAddress" : "10.70.130.10",
  "disableApi": false,
  "poolConnectionRetryDelay" : 5,
  "poolReconnectStabilityPeriod" : 5,
  "poolNoNotifyTimeout" : 240,
  "rejectReconnectOnDifferentHost" : false,
  "poolHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "userHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "connectionHashrateSamplingPeriod" : 600,
  "isScrypt" : false,
  "databaseDirectory": "nicehashdb2",
  "hashrateDatabaseSamplingPeriod": 60,
  "hashrateDatabaseHistoryDepth": 7,
  "noMidstate": false,
  "apiLogLevel": "INFO",
  "validateGetworkShares": false, // Validate the shares submitted by Getwork workers before submitting the shares to the pool. Only $
  "poolSwitchingStrategy": "priorityFailover",
  "weightedRoundRobinRoundDuration": 60,

"apiReadOnlyAccessEnabled": false, // If an apiUser is set and this option is true, the read-only API methods are publicly accessib$
  // The apiEnableSsl should be set to true or left commented if an apiUser is specified. If the apiEnableSsl option is not set, ssl $
  //"apiEnableSsl": false,
  "logRealShareDifficulty": false, // Take care, it is CPU intensive and it works only for SHA256 and Scrypt coins.
  "workerNumberLimit": 65536, // Only 1, 256 and 65536 values are supported.
  "ipVersion": "auto", // Valid values: auto, v4, v6. Force the use of the IP protocol version.
  "suggestedPoolDifficulty": 0.01, // Suggest this difficulty to the pool. The pool may ignore the suggested difficulty. (if not comp$
    "name" : "Westhash bitcoin eu",
    "host" : "sha256.eu.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "",
    "appendWorkerNames" : false,
    "workerNameSeparator" : ".",
    "useWorkerPassword" : false,
    "weight" : 9,
  } ]
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Activity: 687
Merit: 511
this usually lends itself to extranonce2 size issues with nicehash ...

you can set the extranonce subscribe to false ... and when nicehash changes - you will get rejects until it resettles - but normally that would settle down after a few shares are rejected ...

not a graceful way of doing it - but that is a nicehash stratum setup ... it works really well when it works - but an absolute nightmare when it doesnt ...

this is only my experience - and with gpu miners ... so i could be completely wrong here ... but it seems that it just might be the extranonce2 size issue allover again ...

That's unfortunate - one of the reasons I was really interested in playing with it was to get Extranonce support working... I'll give it a shot and point it over to NiceHash though with Extranonce off and see what it does...

and just out of curiosity - isnt there supposed to be a comma ( , ) after the ' "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true '... ? ...

or is it just me being too damned tired? ...

Assuming they're using JSON for their file format, then no - the last member of an array doesn't have a trailing comma... But you never know, the stratum protocol doesn't adhere to the JSON spec, so maybe this doesn't either.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
I've looked over the thread and can't seem to find what the issue with my particular setup is - I'm trying to use the proxy with Nicehash, but I keep getting abnormally high speed rejects (pool side) and rejected difficulty proxy side - in the neighborhood of 10-25%.  In the commandline window, I can see it reporting duplicate shares, etc.  For my test I'm using 10 S7's, configured to connect via stratum, with the following config (for the pool, everything else is blank, like the minimal config):

{
    "name" : "Nicehash",
    "host" : "sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "[wallet].sp",
    "password" : "d=8192",
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true
  }

If I connect the machines directly, I don't run into any issues - and if I use the proxy to connect to Antpool (config is the same, just enableExtranonceSubscribe is false), I don't run into any of these issues.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

this usually lends itself to extranonce2 size issues with nicehash ...

you can set the extranonce subscribe to false ... and when nicehash changes - you will get rejects until it resettles - but normally that would settle down after a few shares are rejected ...

not a graceful way of doing it - but that is a nicehash stratum setup ... it works really well when it works - but an absolute nightmare when it doesnt ...

this is only my experience - and with gpu miners ... so i could be completely wrong here ... but it seems that it just might be the extranonce2 size issue allover again ...

and just out of curiosity - isnt there supposed to be a comma ( , ) after the ' "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true '... ? ...

or is it just me being too damned tired? ...

#crysx
Activity: 687
Merit: 511
I've looked over the thread and can't seem to find what the issue with my particular setup is - I'm trying to use the proxy with Nicehash, but I keep getting abnormally high speed rejects (pool side) and rejected difficulty proxy side - in the neighborhood of 10-25%.  In the commandline window, I can see it reporting duplicate shares, etc.  For my test I'm using 10 S7's, configured to connect via stratum, with the following config (for the pool, everything else is blank, like the minimal config):

{
    "name" : "Nicehash",
    "host" : "sha256.usa.nicehash.com:3334",
    "user" : "[wallet].sp",
    "password" : "d=8192",
    "enableExtranonceSubscribe" : true
  }

If I connect the machines directly, I don't run into any issues - and if I use the proxy to connect to Antpool (config is the same, just enableExtranonceSubscribe is false), I don't run into any of these issues.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

HI Pfool   can you add RICcoin  。https://github.com/gatra/stratum-mining
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This new stratum is cool.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
one question, when I use nicehash to connect to the pool. it seems not support the

Pool host: 
Pool port: 
Pool user: ddd
Pool pass: dd
Algorithm: Scrypt

Resolving pool host  .. OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool  ... OK
Sending mining.subscribe... OK
Sending mining.authorize... OK
Error: Extranonce2 size is 3 (minimum is 4).

How to solve this problem?

nicehash has this problem. well, there is no way to solve this... nicehash is not compatible with this proxy.

Well, let's to be exact. If you use NiceHash as the source to connect to this proxy and the Extranonce2 are already cut to 4 by NiceHash, then this can't work since this proxy will try to cut another Extranonce2. Anyway, what would be a practical use case to use NiceHash as the source for the proxy? NiceHash is already a hashing power aggregation tool, so why connect it to another hashing power aggregation tool? It only makes sense to use it the other way around -> connect miners to proxy, agregate them and sell aggregated hashing power to NiceHash -> this use case scenario works great.

Best regards,
NiceHash.

this is exactly how all of the donation links ive setup - and all thefarm miners are setup for nicehash ...

it works perfectly ...

the issue comes from the use of a thirdparty - like mintsy ( now not working ) or some other reseller - and then point to nicehash ...

the donation links that we have for the devs on our list ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-donate-by-mining-dbm-1089744 ) point directly to the url:ports on nicheash and have no issues working that way ...

the only issue you will come across is a disconnection and temporary banning form the nicehash servers IF you have the proxy running without miners for a while ... to avoid this - make sure you have miners mining while the stratum proxy is active - OR - if the link is a permanent link and will ALWAYS be active - place a request for nicehash to have your ip whitelisted so it will not be banned ...

other than that - the only extranonce issues you will get using this proxy and nicehash is if you have another middle proxy ( like mintsy ) in between ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
one question, when I use nicehash to connect to the pool. it seems not support the

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

nicehash has this problem. well, there is no way to solve this... nicehash is not compatible with this proxy.

Well, let's to be exact. If you use NiceHash as the source to connect to this proxy and the Extranonce2 are already cut to 4 by NiceHash, then this can't work since this proxy will try to cut another Extranonce2. Anyway, what would be a practical use case to use NiceHash as the source for the proxy? NiceHash is already a hashing power aggregation tool, so why connect it to another hashing power aggregation tool? It only makes sense to use it the other way around -> connect miners to proxy, agregate them and sell aggregated hashing power to NiceHash -> this use case scenario works great.

Best regards,
NiceHash.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

aib
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Advance Integrated Blockchains (AIB)

Pool host: 
Pool port: 

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
it works with other wallets, i use it for p2p mined locally but does not work with bitcoin qt trying to mine solo.

scratch head !
Pages:
Jump to: