Pages:
Author

Topic: New to Crypto, Any Advice? - page 11. (Read 2386 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
I started as a wandering newbie in bitcoin world. What I did was to study all the fundamental things that matters in cryptocurrencies. So Just Do Your Own Research for you to be a successor of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 02:44:42 PM
Faucets are really a mere waste of time.Instead you could invest in cryptos especially in bitcoin which seems to give higher returns to its investors.If you wish to invest in altcoins,then you could go with older coins as they seem to be much safer investment than newer coins which mostly fail.
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 05:45:41 AM
Firstly, if you want to know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, then stay with the original platform. You have to spend money and time in it. You need to know about A-Z before Bitcoin. Think before investing and consult with someone. Remember that you will lose a lot due to a wrong decision.So be careful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
First of all read common information about criptocurrency and blockchain technology. Secondly, learn market history to avoid investment on price peak. Thirdly, find more secured wallets and exchanges to deal with coins
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
In my opinion, you should not waste time on faucets as ROI on time invested is very bad. Better participate in signature campaigns here, if you do not ant to invest any money.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
First and foremost, investors just getting started with Bitcoin need to do their homework.The more you understand the better off will be. Second, risk is inherent to investment, and investors should keep in mind that digital currency is in a very early stage of development when compared to similar asset markets like the stock or bond markets.Do not put all your eggs in one basket. The basic idea behind diversification is creating a portfolio where a decline in one component will correspond with an equal gain in another.
Activity: 28
April 27, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
Before entering to this crypto world, read some article, knowledge about crypto and ask any person who has more knowledge. Beware of the scam sites, read the review first before clicking or accessing the site. I think I can recommend this site so that you will learn a lot about this crypto world, I am new to this industry and I'm still learning the crypto world and this sites and friends I met helps me to be knowledgeable.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 09:44:26 AM
better to read more article about bitcoin and try to read some thread here in bitcointalk forum to see what are the do and donts for being a member of bounty campaigns. you need to read also about the wallets and exchangers of cryptocurrency that already made.
Read all important about bitcoin all of that are very important article , forum and etc more and more so study everything on it.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
better to read more article about bitcoin and try to read some thread here in bitcointalk forum to see what are the do and donts for being a member of bounty campaigns. you need to read also about the wallets and exchangers of cryptocurrency that already made.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
If you are new to crypto,keep your wallet seeds very well, don't jump into trading without proper guide,keep your private keys,or posibly just ask questions before you venture anything..
Activity: 504
April 26, 2018, 09:27:52 PM
To get faster and bigger results you should trade with big capital, and it will not waste your time or you can get coins from sigcamp.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 06:28:01 PM
There’s now over 1300 cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.com, and dozens of exchanges, and many layers of technologies to understand. The crypto world can be quite overwhelming for newcomers, and it takes plenty of time and research to understand how to get started, and to avoid costly mistakes.
Activity: 2
April 26, 2018, 06:06:01 PM
Hey Bud,

The best advice I can give you is to learn as much about the coins as possible before investing. Get a real understanding as to what blockchain is and what the differences between each coin are. For example some use Proof of Work POW and some use Proof of Stake POS and some have smart contracts included, like Viva Network and some do not. Read up on Andreas Antonopoulos he's got a few great books that can explain crypto and blockchain really well. There are also a ton of good youtube videos and ted talks that explain how it all works. Hope that helps, best of luck and welcome to the future!  Smiley

Viva Network Team
Vivanetwork.org
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

Hello Smiley We need to act disciplined. İf we act like that, we have reached our goal. Get today’s advice from me Cheesy
Activity: 574
April 26, 2018, 05:58:11 PM
My advise is: do not invest money with loans or with money you may need very soon. This market is very risky and you can loose most of your money

Do not ever use leverage trading!

Do not trade altcoins if you do not know what you are doing

Rest is fine
Activity: 743
April 26, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
I advice you to keep reading and learning more about crypto currencies before start investing or trading. The knowledge is really essential, and it will help you to distingue the most profitable and safest methods to earning more Bitcoin and altcoins.
By the way, this forum can help you a lot to get this required knowledge.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 05:50:36 PM
First my advice for you, it’s find all information about bounty in cryptocurrency world. It’s goog way to earn crypto coins and get motivation for the next steps to study crypto
Activity: 201
April 26, 2018, 05:44:22 PM
Welcome and welcome to join this Forum, hopefully you and we can all succeed from here. you can get a lot of knowledge about Crypto with a lot of reading the writings of the seniors in this forum, I think all about Cryptocurrency has been discussed here. so read more and learn more. I am also still studying here, may we all be successful.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 05:42:58 PM
Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley

Matt

You can earn really through coinpot and faucet but too small and it is a waste of time. I also started that when i enter in crypto but someone told me to join here in bitcointalk forum and from here i learn a lot. I joined bounty campaign and it is the best way to earn if you have no starting capital. But if you have money try to buy coins and bitcoins and invest it for long term while learning how to earn for short term through trading. Don't put yourself in a hurry. Learn in crypto step by step,little by little.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 26, 2018, 05:40:48 PM
Hello, Im new to the Crypto world and wanted to hear some advice from the pro's on where to start. i havnt purchased any coins yet, but i have been using coinpot and various faucets. I was wondering if i should keep going with this or is it a waste of my time. Also they say theres no fee for converting coins, but i dont get the same conversion rate as i do on the coinmarketcap calculator. Basically id like to hear from the professionals maybe a strategy for really small trades, or that this is a waste of time and buy some coins with my hard earned money and go from there lol. and if thats the case, where to go. im in Canada by the way, if that helps.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I hope to get more active in the forums and meet great/smart people along the way Smiley
Do some research before investing to anything else,second protect your private keys so that you wont need to have it do install some anti virus and malwarebytes to protect yout scams,i would advice you to do everything you can to learn the basics first so that you will know how these merits and most imporantly do not stop learning.
Pages:
Jump to: