Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 16. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Crypto trading is an art form and like with any art form, there is a requirement for individuality; there is no one-rule-for-all type of strategy. Each new trader needs to identify what kind of trading suits them most and then develop a strategy in line with this style.

Fundamental Trader: Another way to classify traders is to see how they conduct their analysis. Fundamental Analysis involves trying to asses the intrinsic worth of the asset that is to be bought. This may involve inspecting several different metrics. Suppose someone wants see if buying IDAP tokens will be profitable. They will see that the founding team is from a trading background, look at the advisors involved and find they are industry experts in their domain, check that the derivatives market has a high potential and that idap.io stands to capture a good share of this market, the project has a working demo, the token supply will be maintained to fuel demand over the years and various incentives to platform users justify the utility of IDAP tokens and thus will arrive at the conclusion that a portion of their portfolio should comprise IDAP tokens, as return on this investment will be quite high.
Crypto trading is an art form and like with any art form, there is a requirement for individuality; there is no one-rule-for-all type of strategy. Each new trader needs to identify what kind of trading suits them most and then develop a strategy in line with this style.

Active Trader: In contrast to the passive approach of buy-and-hold, active trading involves a trader buying or selling every day, within hours and at times even within few minutes. A time frame of a couple of days or even few weeks between entry and exit may also be regarded as active trading; there is no well-defined point of convergence between active and buy-and-hold trading. In case of cryptocurrencies, traders try to buy low and sell high, making a profit as the price jumps up in short spurts. To counter volatility of the market, conditional orders like stop loss, trailing stops, stop-limit, etc. play an important role during order execution. Traders can also bet against the market via derivative trading instruments such as futures outright, spreads and butterfly.

Buy-and-hold Trader: HODLing cryptocurrencies is quite popular among crypto enthusiasts and though the memes about ‘Moon’ and ‘Lambo’ are fun, trading means buying and then eventually selling. Buy-and-hold trading is a long-term strategy, where a trader purchases cryptocurrencies with the hope that in the longer run of things, the market will rise upwards and when he sells, the final trend will have outweighed the bear and bull runs that happened in the interim. The time frame in consideration could be weeks, months or even years. ICO contributors can be thought of as one example of this type of trader, as they buy the token or coin for a project to fund it, profiting as the project grows over time. They may keep selling a portion of what they invested every quarter following the upward trend or go for a one time out after several years to reap handsome gains.
Meet our team with diversified knowledge in various fields such as Investment Banking, Finance, Economics, Information Technology, the team brings forth years of expertise, business acumen and success stories!

It's simple. The main purpose of any investment is to make a profit. The motivation of the buyers of tokens shows what they expect from the project: the profit, the pursuit of advanced ideas, benefits, etc. This gives you the opportunity to assess the legal aspects of such relationships, possible harm, etc.

If interest maintains while the supply is fixed, the price could go up. Be sure to consider the total supply and the current circulation of any cryptocurrency before you invest.

Price Is Crucial??

One element to keep in mind when scanning for the next superstar is the price of the token. For the average investor who doesn't have a great deal of money to put into the cryptocurrency space, low-priced currencies may offer the best bang for your buck.

Are you agree?
Some altcoins are falling even as Bitcoin is experiencing a rally - what is the reason for the increasing BTC dominance? Let’s see what the charts have to say
https://ctlgr.com/6wu3
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?

with further development of cryptocurrency derivatives, the market participants will face certain problems. Just to name a few:

§ The necessity to buy a basic asset (for example BTC) for further transactions;
§ Non-transparency of transactions when concluding deals on exchanges that do not trade cryptocurrencies;
§ Complex procedure for cryptocurrency purchase/sale;
§ High cryptomarket volatility.
What do you think about the future of derivatives on cryptomarket? Is it going to be a new explosive growth of the market?

The role of futures contracts is to reduce volatility and allow traders to utilize a highly liquid investment vehicle.

Cryptocurrency derivatives could boost liquidity and trading volumes for coins other than bitcoin.
A broader approach to crypto markets beyond bitcoin will raise awareness of alternatives.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The aspect that caught my attention most, was where you talked about the intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrency, even without paying any dine to invest in cryptocurrency. How possible cold that be and how do you intend achieving that. If it is going to work out well, then that will be a good development.
Activity: 28
What do you think how can the global crisis affect crypto?
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

If economic crisis happen around the world, i think all kind of market not only crypto market will go down. Because money is not valuable day by day, people will try to keep more stable valuable item like gold or usd (in developing countries, usd is most stable valuable comparing to its own country money) Because all cryprocurrencies are not stable so it will be down to die. Only real products, real work of cryprocurrencies survive

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
Maybe surely the current global crisis greatly affects the altcoin prices of the world. let alone altcoin prices are currently very far from the usual estimates, but I'm very sure altcoin will get better and better again, because these dynamics are common and frequent, but our best way is to keep contributing well to crypto.

Then people will choose to move more money to the encrypted money market, so I think this will be the beginning of a bull market in the encrypted money market.
This is my personal opinion Cool Shocked
Activity: 17
What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?

If economic crisis happen around the world, i think all kind of market not only crypto market will go down. Because money is not valuable day by day, people will try to keep more stable valuable item like gold or usd (in developing countries, usd is most stable valuable comparing to its own country money) Because all cryprocurrencies are not stable so it will be down to die. Only real products, real work of cryprocurrencies survive

Crypto market is very strange and not necessary correlated to traditional financial market, so if there will be a global crysis it's not certain that also crypto market will suffer because the biggest coins like BITCOIN and ETH could be a good alternative to $ or EUR.
Maybe surely the current global crisis greatly affects the altcoin prices of the world. let alone altcoin prices are currently very far from the usual estimates, but I'm very sure altcoin will get better and better again, because these dynamics are common and frequent, but our best way is to keep contributing well to crypto.

The role of futures contracts is to reduce volatility and allow traders to utilize a highly liquid investment vehicle.
Activity: 13

I had the following thoughts: if the world starts an economic crisis, then people will invest their money in crypto currencies and the crypto market will grow. But these are just my thoughts.

By now, most can agree that bitcoin will do both: rise and fall. With futures contracts, investors and spenders alike can at least mitigate their losses if they play their cards right.
Activity: 17

Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: