Pages:
Author

Topic: New trading platform for operations with derivatives - page 3. (Read 2220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.

Thanks! That's a good information.
But wanted to ask: what is the least volume to trade?
Some exchanges urge to trade at least 0.15 ETH and so.
Is there maximum and minimum levels?
Coin futures is a great idea.

Thank you for your question and for great evaluation of our idea!  Smiley
We do not have minimum or maximum volume restrictions on BTC-Alfa
You are free to buy or sell as much as you like.
Futures_Coin admin, where are you?
I've asked you some questions before.

We are sorry for late response! Could you please repeat your questions? We will answer them asap!

There was a question about other instruments such as repo. You've already answered it! Thank you!

You're welcome!  Smiley

We are sorry for late response! Could you please repeat your questions? We will answer them asap!

There was a question about other instruments such as repo. You've already answered it! Thank you!

Derivatives are the future of the cryptomarket! I want to try the app asap!

Dear genzo, you will have an opportunity to test or application in a few days!
Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular

Thank you for your question! Yes, we plan to implement different products and also the same you mentioned. But the main idea is to grow with our community. That means that we will start with simple instruments and then we will implement more complicated ones one by one.

Thanks! Thats a good news)) I wish you good luck!

Thank you very much! We appreciate it!
Futures_Coin, are you going to implement more instruments such as repo transactions or coins borrowing? These instruments come from money market and they are very popular

Thank you for your question! Yes, we plan to implement different products and also the same you mentioned. But the main idea is to grow with our community. That means that we will start with simple instruments and then we will implement more complicated ones one by one.

Thanks! Thats a good news)) I wish you good luck!

Futures_Coin, How are you going to support liquidity on your app? I'm afraid that i there will be a situation when I want to make an operation but there will be not many users and my order will wait for a long time.

Our application will find an order suitable for yours in a few seconds. If there is no such order than the system will act as a counterparty, so you do not need to be afraid that your order will be unexecuted.
Hello! On what exchanges I can buy FuturesCoin?

As I know from admin of this topic, they are listed on BTC-Alfa with BTC https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_BTC/ and ETH https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/FC_ETH/ and the are going to list on yobit.net soon.

Thank you, Mohizadja, for your help!
Yes, we are being listed on BTC-Alfa
Activity: 26
I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives

You're right but don't you think that before all those people will learn how to trade derivatives they will loose too much money?

There is always a risk to loose money even if you do not trade crypto  Wink I think people will start to trade derivatives with caution
Activity: 8
I think that people who trade crypto will learn fast how to trade derivatives. Some time ago crypto was terra incognita for many people but now it is an ordinary thing. The same will be with crypto derivatives

You're right but don't you think that before all those people will learn how to trade derivatives they will loose too much money?
Activity: 126
FuturesCoin platform is presented in two components, a web-version and a mobile application, operating concurrently.

The main task in the development of both components of the platform is to provide users with a simple and intuitive way of dealing with cryptocurrencies without investing in the cryptocurrencies themselves.

By the time of writing this description (April 2018), a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate using the mobile application has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD in the derivatives market.

Thanks! That's a good information.
But wanted to ask: what is the least volume to trade?
Some exchanges urge to trade at least 0.15 ETH and so.
Is there maximum and minimum levels?
Coin futures is a great idea.
Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
Very interesting opinion!
But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Hey, that's nothing to worry about!
Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
There is a big chance to use these derivatives as a price manipulating instruments! Especially on crypto market, as the majority of traders here are not pros and they do not understand all the undercurrents of the market  Wink

Moreover, If you have a look at the classic stock market, you will find plenty of brokers, trade platforms ect. who offer every person to trade derivatives, so there will be the same with crypto

It is true for a stock market but it has nearly a hundred years history! But crypto market is only a few years old and not all the rules of stock market work here

Cryptomarket grows 100 times faster than stock market! So we can say that we are already much older that Wall Street  Grin
But to be serious, I thing that there are already many traders from classic market here on crypto, so they will use all instruments which they are used to.
Activity: 8
Interesting project and a very asked-for trading platform. If you could do a friendly user interface and fast-working software alongside with understandable instruments, than it will have all chances to be on the top!
Question to all participants of this topic: What do you think about the prospect of crypto derivatives? Will they be the same as on regulated market or we will see brand new unique instruments?

Of course derivatives will boom the market as they done it before on regulated market
Agreed. I think that soon we will see another explosive growth of cryptomarket capitalization and derivatives will influence this boom greatly.
I think that on the first stage we will see different types of "derivatives" and in a few years, after cryptotraders will learn these instruments, all those derivatives will become very close to those which we see on classic stock market
But don't you think that these instruments are quite difficult to understand? I think that people who trade crypto are not pro traders so it will be very difficult for them to use new complicated derivatives
I don’t see any difficulties here. People who are ready to test new instruments will learn these fast. Derivatives surely will influence the market greatly. Remember what happened after introducing BTC futures on CHX? They’ve manipulated the price of BTC. I’m afraid that these instruments will be used in the same way – to control altcoin prices!!!
Maybe "big guys" on classic stock market can manipulate stock prices, because nearly all companies belong to a few rich families, but on cryptomarket all such dirty deeds are crystal clear (thanks to blockchain Wink) so the will not be much price manipulation
There is a big chance to use these derivatives as a price manipulating instruments! Especially on crypto market, as the majority of traders here are not pros and they do not understand all the undercurrents of the market  Wink

Moreover, If you have a look at the classic stock market, you will find plenty of brokers, trade platforms ect. who offer every person to trade derivatives, so there will be the same with crypto

It is true for a stock market but it has nearly a hundred years history! But crypto market is only a few years old and not all the rules of stock market work here

I suppose that soon we will see many different types of derivatives on cryptomarket and every trader, pro or not, will be able to find an instrument easy enough to use

+1

I suppose that soon we will see many different types of derivatives on cryptomarket and every trader, pro or not, will be able to find an instrument easy enough to use
Pages:
Jump to: